AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The leak only made them more determined to go through with it, which I'm sure was the intent. The SC is not a legitimate authority in my honest opinion.

Well...just had to quit on MFC tonight because I kept getting fucking kicked out of my room. I'm really tired of this shit.

Just stopping by to check in to see if anyone left me a message aaaannnndddd....nuthin'. :(

"Men's rights" low life on FB commenting on last week's SC overturning of RvW: So then give the men a way to opt out.

Yours truly: Opt out of what? Their responsibility when pregnancy occurs? Fuck that noise. Child support is for the CHILD. If I was a mother and not the custodial parent then *I* would be the one writing cheques.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah because men should be able to opt out of parenthood of a child who's already born but women can't opt out of parenthood BEFORE having a child. Sure. Makes sense.
I opted out of ever wanting to have children when I was in college and had a vasectomy. That was 20 years ago.
Looking back at it, for me, it was one of the best decisions I've done in my life.

I opted out of ever wanting to have children when I was in college and had a vasectomy. That was 20 years ago.
Looking back at it, for me, it was one of the best decisions I've done in my life.

Many people know early on that they don't want to have children and that's perfectly reasonable and moral.

btw. a lot of women for sure don't but getting sterilised is not so easy because many doctors in North America won't do it for younger women on the rationale that we may change our minds later. Which is utterly insulting and belittling.

btw. a lot of women for sure don't but getting sterilised is not so easy because many doctors in North America won't do it for younger women on the rationale that we may change our minds later. Which is utterly insulting and belittling.
YES! Gosh they refuse to do it because "what if you change your mind later?". Dude if I do it's my own fucking mind, mind your business.

Many people know early on that they don't want to have children and that's perfectly reasonable and moral.

It's a much more involved process with women, too. I want my whole junk ripped out but know it would cause hormonal mayhem.

YES! Gosh they refuse to do it because "what if you change your mind later?". Dude if I do it's my own fucking mind, mind your business.

Exactly! The message is that women are not responsible adults who can make our own decisions for ourselves about our bodies.

Even with tubal ligation?
I recently was asking other women who had a tubal if they had hormonal repercussions and the jury is still out.

I was referring to an entire hysterectomy being my preferred procedure. But I'll probably settle for a tubal pretty soon.

I recently was asking other women who had a tubal if they had hormonal repercussions and the jury is still out.

I was referring to an entire hysterectomy being my preferred procedure. But I'll probably settle for a tubal pretty soon.

Yes, my understanding is that a tubal can have hormonal side effects like flashes and waking up sweating and changing your cycle and PMS. It's generally called post-tubal ligation syndrome and doctors don't have a consensus even on whether it exists. Big help that, isn't it? Sorry, I was going to say that in my previous post above and I somehow forgot.

Add: yeah, a hysterectomy for sure is going to have obvious lasting effects. Plus the risk of surgical complications as with a tubal. Hysterectomies seem to me like weighing the trade off of one set of "female troubles" for enother set of issues in the best case scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcticKitty
Well, speaking as a layperson who wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid and read medical journals, It seems reasonable to me that a tubal can indirectly cause hormonal imbalances because it's invasive and causes trauma to soft tissue and interrupts ovarian blood flow and may cause local nerve damage, either of which can disrupt hormone balances.

The confusion among medical professionals is partly understandable since such a thing may vary in duration and intensity and is certainly going to vary with age, hormonal birth control use, weight, diabetes and even smoking.

And I also suspect that the medical community has historically short-changed women's health in both practise and research with attitudes about "female troubles" that persist to the present.

Even with tubal ligation?
Regardless, I'm in the camp that all guys who do not want to risk getting a woman pregnant should have a vasectomy done.

7506AAA6-ECA6-4553-B927-724440AFF101.png

FD5402E9-4D35-4DE1-8726-5B2663A69C09.jpeg

Yes, I like the way you think! I always say that men with muscular arms are a turn-on. But men who’ve had vasectomies are a turn-on too! :cool: I imagine it’d be nice to not have to worry about falling for a man who may be all “Aw, but I want you to have my baby.”🙄 #OneAndDone

If one does happen to, against the odds, get pregnant after a tubal ligation, there’s an increased risk of an ectopic pregnancy. There’s always a possibility of side effects or some risk with these procedures though…including vasectomies for men.

I had both of my tubes taken out this morning.
In preparation for it, I got a mandatory Covid test two days prior. Had bloodwork done some days before that. Had to fast at 12 midnight last night, which had to include no water. Removed all my jewelry. Made sure to not wear any lotion. For my arrival this morning, I had to be there 2 hours early (6:45 AM) for an 8:45 procedure. Got changed into a gown. Answered a lot of questions, including whether or not I have a living will. Got the IV put into my hand. Someone came in to put the anti-nausea patch behind my ear that I’d asked for (Grateful for this because I have a fear of throwing up). The anesthesiologist talked to me, and filled my I.V. with “the cocktail” to put me to sleep. I’m happy it’s done, and I’m sitting here with Mom watching Family Feud with Steve Harvey. Lol.

I was instructed to do no heavy lifting for a week (I need to go to the laundromat sometime next week though), avoid sex for AT LEAST one week, and no pool, hot tub, or bath for one week.

2024 should be a good year. (hopefully)
Honestly kind of dreading it. Hopefully not for the same reasons you're looking forward to it.

Honestly kind of dreading it. Hopefully not for the same reasons you're looking forward to it.
I thought 2022 was going to be a good year when it was April of 2021. So far 2022 has proven to be a gong show. 2023 I'm not getting my hopes up. So I'm telling myself that 2024 will be a good year, and I am really hoping it will be.

From January to now my retirement portfolio has lost over $32g. I'm hoping to regain most of it back plus more by 2024 and later years.

I thought 2022 was going to be a good year when it was April of 2021. So far 2022 has proven to be a gong show. 2023 I'm not getting my hopes up. So I'm telling myself that 2024 will be a good year, and I am really hoping it will be.

From January to now my retirement portfolio has lost over $32g. I'm hoping to regain most of it back plus more by 2024 and later years.
I'm dreading the election. Shit is NOT good in the USA right now, but it's scary to think it could get worse.

Reactions: Brit
Yes, my understanding is that a tubal can have hormonal side effects like flashes and waking up sweating and changing your cycle and PMS. It's generally called post-tubal ligation syndrome and doctors don't have a consensus even on whether it exists. Big help that, isn't it? Sorry, I was going to say that in my previous post above and I somehow forgot.

Add: yeah, a hysterectomy for sure is going to have obvious lasting effects. Plus the risk of surgical complications as with a tubal. Hysterectomies seem to me like weighing the trade off of one set of "female troubles" for enother set of issues in the best case scenario.
I read about this too, before I got mine.

I got mine while they were in doing a C-section, so it's hard to say what has caused what. Plus I'm still lactating, so hormones are still all over the place anyways. However, I would say that cramps and bleeding are even heavier than before, and before they were on the very heavy end. However, I 100% don't regret the procedure.

I already shared all this w Amber, but maybe there are other people out there that anecdotal info could help too. I wish there was more info on this syndrome. Because I truly can't say the stuff I am experiencing is down to that, because it could be other factors too. But the physical symptoms of my PMS are definitely worse, not the emotional though, those are about the same as they were.

Last edited:
I'm dreading the election. Shit is NOT good in the USA right now, but it's scary to think it could get worse.

I don't feel good about present trends in the US either. The one positive development that I see is the J6 Committee hearings and the revelations as well as the likely DOJ cases being built.

Reactions: AmberCutie

I know that John C. Bogle, founder of the Vanguard group of mutual funds, has always advocated staying the course and riding out bear markets. And you can show with straight arithmetic that trying to time the market is not a good move. That said, I think that one should be prepared to expect low returns from stocks through the 2020s, especially for the US market which has had extremely high valuations.

I read about this too, before I got mine.

I got mine while they were in doing a C-section, so it's hard to say what has caused what. Plus I'm still lactating, so hormones are still all over the place anyways. However, I would say that cramps and bleeding are even heavier than before, and before they were on the very heavy end. However, I 100% don't regret the procedure.

I already shared all this w Amber, but maybe there are other people out there that anecdotal info could help too. I wish there was more info on this syndrome. Because I truly can't say the stuff I am experiencing is down to that, because it could be other factors too. But the physical symptoms of my PMS are definitely worse, not the emotional though, those are about the same as they were.

Cool, thanks, Eli. I really think that shared experiences and information is something that women really benefit from.

Reactions: MarieElise