AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
And now all I can think of is that part of the chorus from "Start Me Up". :rofl:

I became a fan of that song after watching that movie Getting Even With Dad (Starring Macaulay Culkin and Ted Danson). Lol. There's a scene where this woman in the bar is dancing on stage to that song. I remember getting The Rolling Stones' Tattoo You cassette just so I could have that song. That movie also caused me to have a crush on Ted Danson, and I remember writing him a fan letter. 😂

dad.jpg

Is it a sin to masturbate? if you're Catholic? If so, is it expected that you go confess it every time you do it? In that case I wonder if there's ever been anyone so type A that they figured they may aswell just kill 2 birds w one stone, save time, and just masturbate while they are in there? I wonder how the confessional priest would react to that, in that case?

Another morning of deep thoughts over at EliMarie717's home, as you can see hahahaha.

Wow, within less than 60 seconds of me tweeting "Holy shit its hotter than the inside of Satans ball sack today" one of those onlyfans promoters retweeted me. Hahahahahahaaha... they really will retweet anything. I could tweet "retweet if you're a moron" and 5 of them would retweet it within 60 seconds, hahahahahahaha.

OK I need to stop fucking around and get to work.

Thanks, I changed my name because I'm tired of being grilled by people living in the 717 on nearly a daily basis. I don't do meet ups, I never have, and they put my position at streamate at risk by even asking and bringing that up. As they should well know... lol. Mood.

Daily thought; the fucking heat's a pain in the ass.

Attachments

• grouchy.jpg
    grouchy.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
My boyfriend said that the mosquito that bit me 5 times yesterday is now his personal enemy and that he'll be looking for "it's fat red ass" all day 💜 How romantic... swoon. Scorpios just know how to roll :h:

Wow, within less than 60 seconds of me tweeting "Holy shit its hotter than the inside of Satans ball sack today" one of those onlyfans promoters retweeted me. Hahahahahahaaha... they really will retweet anything. I could tweet "retweet if you're a moron" and 5 of them would retweet it within 60 seconds, hahahahahahaha.

People will retweet "I'm online!" tweets from the day before (Ugh...)...or the "Your video has sold!" tweets from several months ago. And for a second it has you thinking that you've made another sale on that video right now. But no, it's just someone retweeting old shit. :facepalm:

• Funny!
Reactions: Brit and MarieElise

Someone used the expression "wetter than an otter's pocket" the other day and I'm still chuckling now.

I catch men out pretending to be the funniest things, on a daily basis. I'm never going to understand the things people do online, and what possible incentive they have for them. Lol. Grown ass adults. That's all I have to say 😆 Like I'm starting to think some people have a fetish for purely just acting strangely, and trying to fool other people 🤷‍♀️

I catch men out pretending to be the funniest things, on a daily basis. I'm never going to understand the things people do online, and what possible incentive they have for them. Lol. Grown ass adults. That's all I have to say 😆 Like I'm starting to think some people have a fetish for purely just acting strangely, and trying to fool other people 🤷‍♀️
This needs details.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
This needs details.
On a weekly basis men come into my stream room pretending to be from other countries whne they are clearly not. It's not like I even ask. Like they will just come in and say they are for example; Javier from Brasil. Then they'll use google translate to talk in a foreign language. Like we all know if Javier was really portugese he'd be using translate to talk in English. So every time without fail, I draw them into conversation more, and use an idiom as a test. And without fail it always blows their cover. I've had guys pretending to be French, Italian, Spanish... but to what ends I do not know. I don't see what they are getting from it, when I haven't even asked their nationality? Like just a thrill to try on a mask or a role hahahaha? Is there a fetish for LARPing foreigners? I mean... what the fuck lol??

On a weekly basis men come into my stream room pretending to be from other countries whne they are clearly not. It's not like I even ask. Like they will just come in and say they are for example; Javier from Brasil. Then they'll use google translate to talk in a foreign language. Like we all know if Javier was really portugese he'd be using translate to talk in English. So every time without fail, I draw them into conversation more, and use an idiom as a test. And without fail it always blows their cover. I've had guys pretending to be French, Italian, Spanish... but to what ends I do not know. I don't see what they are getting from it, when I haven't even asked their nationality? Like just a thrill to try on a mask or a role hahahaha? Is there a fetish for LARPing foreigners? I mean... what the fuck lol??
That sounds like a lot of bother to go to prior to a wank

• Funny!
That sounds like a lot of bother to go to prior to a wank
Lol right??? I think some people are just bored. I find it to be genuinely hilarious.

I have several regulars who will purposefully go to really great lengths to make me laugh, and I have to say I definitely appreciate it. Everyone has an online alter ego these days, and I guess some are just more complexly and fully developed than others.

Lol right??? I think some people are just bored. I find it to be genuinely hilarious.

I have several regulars who will purposefully go to really great lengths to make me laugh, and I have to say I definitely appreciate it. Everyone has an online alter ego these days, and I guess some are just more complexly and fully developed than others.
I can imagine that regulars that makes you laugh are the perfect antidote to some of the users I see entering rooms who just jump straight to explicit, degrading questions or demands. Some people forget how to act like decent humans when they enter a cam room.

Now I'm tempted to drop by your room and LARP! :D

mickey-rooney-bat.jpg

I spent untold hours in my basement yesterday doing stuff with my computer registry that I've never done before, to fix a camera driver problem.

Next step; total world domination 😆

Working Pinky And The Brain GIF

Hope everybody's fine and doing well
I'm good. Nice to see you're still kicking around, I was just wondering the other night if you still popped in here or not. Nice to read you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
fuck, two of my favourite synthesizer manufacturers closed forever last week due to part shortages (china stuff). Innovative companies with 1-10 employees are hit hard. I wouldn't mind Wal Mart to close or Mercedes Benz, but damn, innovative Synth designers who do that out of their own dreams and ideas and support the music culture with their inventions shouldn't suffer so much. Damn

• Sorry to hear that.
and:
Is Trump going down now?

I'd love to see him behind bars, yet I still can't believe they are going through with this. I always thought he "knows too much" for getting into jail.
Funny: The documents he allegedly dumped into the WHs toilet clogging the drain show us how stupid he really is. I did that when I was five, realizing that the toilet isn't made for big amounts of paper