AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
now I'm slowly getting back, feels great
That's awesome. Yeah, I can imagine. Slowly getting back to normal and lots of thing to catch up on. Same here. Yeah, it fells great. Let's put it this way. My workload is utterly insane at the moment.
I'm good.
It's great to read and hear from you as well. It's great to know you are killing it, doing great, and still around the forum.

Thought of the day. Each time a Scorpio woman thinks about me, my Virgo ass panics and despairs. Joking.
My best male friend is a Virgo, and he hides from women. I'm not even kidding. We scare him. He has many female friends, but past that he gets terrified. He's had one too many emotionally intense relationship I think.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Mom told me that Dad got stung by a bee yesterday (There's a beehive in their backyard), and drove himself to the ER. He was probably outside mowing the lawn when it happened. She sent me a picture of what his face looks like, and it's all swelled up. The doctor told him he needs an epi-Pen.

My best male friend is a Virgo, and he hides from women. I'm not even kidding. We scare him. He has many female friends, but past that he gets terrified. He's had one too many emotionally intense relationship I think.

I'm a Leo, and it seems like I've gotten along with (and had the best sex with!) Virgo men! One of them being one of my best friends from childhood. :)

I'm a Leo, and it seems like I've gotten along with (and had the best sex with!) Virgo men! One of them being one of my best friends from childhood. :)
I have Moon in Leo. Leo is one of my fave signs, every Leo I've met knows how to have fun, and have a good, and hilarious time. Virgos do make great friends too, I agree.
Well, that's what you get when you go for Scorpio women. A wild ride. Happened to me twice. Still have nightmares. I'm joking
Lol, I'm a Scorpio addict. Pretty much all of my long-term relationships have been w Scorpios or people w heavy Scorpio placements. The only nightmares I have are at the idea of losing them :h: :h:

I'm a Virgo male, and I am amazing :rofl: .

Seriously though in real life women, whom as a group I absolutely love, tend to scare me a bit when it comes to more than friendship.

I'm a Virgo male, and I am amazing :rofl: .

Seriously though in real life women, whom as a group I absolutely love, tend to scare me a bit when it comes to more than friendship.
This sounds exactly like my best friend. It also does say that in a lot of the astrology analysis of Virgo too. Especially if they've had a relationship/ relationships in the past that were too emotionally overwhelming, demanding and intense for them ♍

Reactions: Ozzie_
They've done it again. Now instead of "space" coca-cola has released a drink that tastes like a "dream". Idk why this marketing strategy is working on me, but it totally is.
At this point I actually miss the space flavored one (I didn't even start out liking it???). However, now fucking "dream" has taken it's place, since it was ltd edition. I can't fucking believe this shit! I thought I was immune to such strangeness 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
I like to think of myself as a grounded, practical person...

I feel like at this point coca cola could probably come out with a drink named "dogshit" and I'd likely end up buying it. Tsk.

Last edited:
They've done it again. Now instead of "space" coca-cola has released a drink that tastes like a "dream". Idk why this marketing strategy is working on me, but it totally is.
At this point I actually miss the space flavored one (I didn't even start out liking it???). However, now fucking "dream" has taken it's place, since it was ltd edition. I can't fucking believe this shit! I thought I was immune to such strangeness 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
I like to think of myself as a grounded, practical person...

I feel like at this point coca cola could probably come out with a drink named "dogshit" and I'd likely end up buying it. Tsk.
I haven't tried either of those, but I'm such a sucker for limited edition things. I have a new mission in life to hunt down what a dream tastes like! Also, I really wish they'd bring back cinnamon Coca-Cola.

coca-cola has released a drink that tastes like a "dream".
Can you please reply to this with a full review? Is it better than Space? I want to taste but want to be prepared before I go in blind. :D

I really wish they'd bring back cinnamon Coca-Cola.
Now I need to try that one too, that sounds good. Have you tried this one (below)? I like it but it's very heavy and rich. More filling than I'm used to if I want to grab a quick soda and go. It wasn't light, like I prefer. However I mainly always drink diet, or Starbucks refresher and Starbucks baya, so that might be why too.

@AmberCutie I will reply later today (it's being delivered) and let you know. I'm so excited I even literally dreamt of it last night (no pun intended, I really did). In the dream it was really good and it tasted like cherry, light banana and vanilla. Let's hope the reality lives up to the dream. Either way, I'll let you know.

Attachments

• cocacola coffee.jpg
    cocacola coffee.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 2
Now I need to try that one too, that sounds good. Have you tried this one (below)? I like it but it's very heavy and rich. More filling than I'm used to if I want to grab a quick soda and go. It wasn't light, like I prefer. However I mainly always drink diet, or Starbucks refresher and Starbucks baya, so that might be why too.
Cinnamon was AMAZING. I don't think I've tried the coffee one, I'll have to pick some up the next time I'm at the store. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: MarieElise
I am a Cancer baby lol. Cancer sun and cancer rising fml. I got virgo moon~

@AmberCutie I will reply later today (it's being delivered) and let you know. I'm so excited I even literally dreamt of it last night (no pun intended, I really did). In the dream it was really good and it tasted like cherry, light banana and vanilla. Let's hope the reality lives up to the dream. Either way, I'll let you know.
omg i wanted to try space but i missed the boat!!! i wanna try dream. i love coca cola products so i feel like it'll be my jam hahaha.

• Hugs
I haven't tried either of those, but I'm such a sucker for limited edition things. I have a new mission in life to hunt down what a dream tastes like! Also, I really wish they'd bring back cinnamon Coca-Cola.

It seems like every time I become attached to an item (Whether it's Bath & Body Works' "Wickedly Hot Chocolate" or their "Black Cherry Merlot" line...or a new sandwich or beverage from Dunkin'), it winds up being for a limited time only.

Oh No Omg GIF by Bounce

Now that we're entering the fall season (And it's about to be pumpkin this...pumpkin that)...I'm worried about the fate of my delicious Peach Passion Fruit refresher from Dunkin'. LOL. The drink is so freakin' pretty and delicious. I swear, just the sight (bright color) of it puts me in a happy mood.

Now that we're entering the fall season (And it's about to be pumpkin this...pumpkin that)...I'm worried about the fate of my delicious Peach Passion Fruit refresher from Dunkin'. LOL. The drink is so freakin' pretty and delicious. I swear, just the sight (bright color) of it puts me in a happy mood.
Oh my! I just looked up that drink...it's SO beautiful! BRB, gotta make a run to Dunkin' now, haha 😄

Can you please reply to this with a full review? Is it better than Space? I want to taste but want to be prepared before I go in blind. :D
In my opinion, it's better than space/ starlight. It tastes like berries but isn't as washed out as space/ starlight was.
It still has the bite that regular coke has, and does not remind me of iced T. Space reminded me of weak iced T.
It's like a bunch of happy little berries and a drizzle of coke are having a party in your mouth (best way I can describe it).

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
It seems like every time I become attached to an item (Whether it's Bath & Body Works' "Wickedly Hot Chocolate" or their "Black Cherry Merlot" line...or a new sandwich or beverage from Dunkin'), it winds up being for a limited time only.

I'm like that with Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer which was a seasonal item but then became year round!

So proud and happy for what the national team did at the European swimming (aquatics) championships. On top of Europe, again.
As an ex-swimmer, watching the last 4x100 medley (men) literally gave me quite an orgasm. Finishing long before everybody and having an espresso by the pool for a couple of minutes, waiting for the rest of Europe to catch up. It wasn't just a triumph. It was a submission.

Last edited:
I'm worried about the fate of my delicious Peach Passion Fruit refresher from Dunkin'. LOL. The drink is so freakin' pretty and delicious. I swear, just the sight (bright color) of it puts me in a happy mood.
Finally went out and got it, sipping on it now and WOAH! It's so tropical and peachy 🤤 Thanks for the recommendation!

Finally went out and got it, sipping on it now and WOAH! It's so tropical and peachy 🤤 Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm glad you liked it! If you start using the Dunkin' app for your purchases, every 200 points you earn you'll automatically get a free beverage reward on the app. Also they have "Bonus Points Monday" where you get 100 points after you make a purchase on Mondays.