AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In my opinion, it's better than space/ starlight. It tastes like berries but isn't as washed out as space/ starlight was.
It still has the bite that regular coke has, and does not remind me of iced T. Space reminded me of weak iced T.
It's like a bunch of happy little berries and a drizzle of coke are having a party in your mouth (best way I can describe it).
I tried it yesterday! I didn't get berries at all, I got peach lol.

Took 3 sips and dumped the rest in the bushes. Bleh!

Reactions: MarieElise
I tried it yesterday! I didn't get berries at all, I got peach lol.

Took 3 sips and dumped the rest in the bushes. Bleh!
Yeah.. I have to admit, I was pretty stoned, so berries may be totally off. I'd trust your taste buds over mine, on that one.

I'm not buying it again either though. Sorry it didn't work out for ya.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Yeah.. I have to admit, I was pretty stoned, so berries may be totally off. I'd trust your taste buds over mine, on that one.

It's all good. I can't handle full sugar/hfc sodas anyway. I stick to Diet. Dr Pepper and Diet Coke/Coke Zero Cherry

Wish she never got a boob job. The natural look was beyond this world.
But yes, I know. Her body, her choice. Don't ever tell her my personal thoughts.
Appreciate a person for who they are and not how they look.

It's all good. I can't handle full sugar/hfc sodas anyway. I stick to Diet. Dr Pepper and Diet Coke/Coke Zero Cherry

I found the zero sugar option at a gas station today, so I tried it. I could see how one could taste berries and one could taste peach. Without a reference to lead me, it tasted like a generalized fruit flavor. It wasn't too bad, definitely more pleasant than the cosmos one.

I found the zero sugar option at a gas station today, so I tried it. I could see how one could taste berries and one could taste peach. Without a reference to lead me, it tasted like a generalized fruit flavor. It wasn't too bad, definitely more pleasant than the cosmos one.
Oh wow I didn't realize they made a zero one! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it, these mystery flavors sure are mysterious! :)

Reactions: zippypinhead
Oh wow I didn't realize they made a zero one! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it, these mystery flavors sure are mysterious! :)
The only difference in the labeling that I could see on the bottles (besides the calorie info) is a red cap vs. a black cap lol. I dig soda discussion, and these little Coke summer flavors have been fun to find and try.

I tried Zero, I didn't think it was bad at all, although the can could do with a little more flare imho

Anyways what I came here to say; I'm glad its nearly Winter again, I think I'm gonna give snowboarding another try. If only the learning curve weren't so darned steep! Lol, I'm serious.

Just watched "gone with the wind" for the 2nd time after watching it 35 years ago as a kid, and man is it racist. Almost couldn't take it but finished the whole thing for science and because I'm interested in American (media) history. When I watched it as a kid with the family the topic never came up it was just another American mega movie. Although I have been raised in a family where we talked about these things but to be honest at that time living in the black forest with virtually no black population, racism was not in our regular thought process and just an outside monster. It never came up in real life. So being a child of a racist society I ask myself: Can I be completely free of racism? And the chilling answer is: No, but I'm working on it.

In other news, I'm still wondering wth Trump was thinking nicking nuclear secrets. Was he fixing to sell them? Did he already?
He is such a clown. I'm just imagining him stuffing top secret documents down his pants as he's leaving the White House. "This will come in handy!" Like he clearly is completely self-interested, but has little to no understanding of consequences or thinking through his schemes. He's like the buffoonish villain of a children's cartoon.

My best guess is that he thought the secret docs would be useful for leverage on his rivals, to ingratiate himself with others seeking leverage on their rivals, and finally, simply to impress people he wanted to impress with his secret knowledge. All of those reasons strike me as in line with his motivations and the way he seems to think.

And I'm sure he was warned by people what a bad idea it was but since when did he listen and he was surrounded by incompetent and self-serving sycophants anyway. And he was desperately reaching to try to stay in power after he lost.

Yeah, I understand that Johnson was born on east side Manhattan so I figure he was bratrich and not particularly good at anything except amusing people and being manipulative.
His hair told me all I needed to know.

• Funny!
Reactions: ArcticKitty
I wish I had all these apps and promotions in Romania as well.
Yeah this was my exact reaction! When you guys talk about all the different food available, different flavors and brands, and all the promotions uhh I get super jealous 😬

And now the Queen died. I can't believe she was on the throne for 70 years. I just hope I live as long as she was Queen. I wonder how things are in England right now.
Not just England (Britain), she was the Monarch for other countries too, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and others.

I am not a monarchist, I would like Australia to become a republic with an Australian head of state, but Liz was OK. ;)

Reactions: MarieElise
I am not a monarchist, I would like Australia to become a republic with an Australian head of state, but Liz was OK. ;)
Same here. I was sad to learn she passed, but happy to learn it was peacefully.

Reactions: Ozzie_