AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yeah, it was just like "I like you, let's be in a relationship". I've only slept with 10 people and 5 of those were women. I've been with the love of my life since I was 18 but there were a few transgressions of youth at play. Faithful for like 22 years now.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Yeah, it was just like "I like you, let's be in a relationship". I've only slept with 10 people and 5 of those were women. I've been with the love of my life since I was 18 but there were a few transgressions of youth at play. Faithful for like 22 years now.
That's still super romantic though 🤍

• Helpful!
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
That's still super romantic though 🤍
It truly is. There are all kinds of weird witchy stuff associated with our relationship, the first and foremost being that we lived within 5 miles of each other for about 15 years. Each moving to the relative city within 6 months of the other. Our family members share multiple common names and birthdays.

For instance, both of us have a 16th birthdate in signs that are in both of our houses -- he has a ton of Leo, I have a ton of Libra but he's a Libra and I'm a Leo.

• Hugs
I haven't been on a "date" since before y2k so my thoughts may be outdated or whatever...

...but if I was dating now, I guarantee I am picking the most safe thing on the menu to not upset my IBS or give me ick-breath. I can't imagine eating a single oyster, let alone 4 orders of them and feeling OK after!

I’m the same way. When I’m out with somebody I’m almost phobic about getting an upset stomach, so I eat very little and choose the thing least likely to cause an embarrassing, abrupt end to the evening. Same thing when I travel. Two situations where I dread getting sick to my stomach: on a date, or on an airplane.

The funny thing is it’s only happened like once on a date, way back in high school, and not once since then. So it’s not even a real problem. Like I said, almost more of a phobia in my case. I’d never risk oysters.

I despise the TikTok-ification of the internet. It has completely destroyed any aesthetic consideration for online mass media. Portrait orientation, utterly-fucking-awful crops to fit landscape into that orientation, talking that's just getting faster and faster to fill short clips, the death of context to suit endless scrolling, putting everything to a soundtrack that's far too often jarringly discordant (just to have noise, I guess?) completely unnecessary narration and subtitles.... I know I'm just an old man yelling at the cloud, but since TikTok is so huge, the format has become inescapable as every social media platform has moved to institute their own version, and then force people to look at it. It is just so, so exhausting. Why does ugly, cheap, and thoughtless have to be so ubiquitous?

Tangentially related, you may enjoy reading about the enshittification of the internet.

As an aside, I prefer portrait orientation when viewing my favourite cam model’s room. Because, well, I exclusively watch on my mobile phone.

That said, it pisses me off watching something that was obviously meant for portrait and terribly edited to create a piss-poor experience.

Does portrait orientation while watching cams cut off the sides, or is it like a video + chat thing all crammed onto the screen?

Tangentially related, you may enjoy reading about the enshittification of the internet.

It's funny you mention that, because I had written up a much more long-winded and crotchety rant before scrapping it and starting over, and it was very much centered on the enshitification of the internet. Nice of you to link the essay. It's totally worth the read. Of course my lament is mostly rhetorical. I know why everything is cheap and ugly -- it's because the people who have ended up in charge of our collective good time are all irredeemably vile, and their good time is had in seeing how miserable they can make others.

Sorry for the double post but the answer you seek lies in The Kardashians. 🤣

LOL, speaking of irredeemably vile.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise and Brit
For the past few days when I'm typing something on here, the cursor isn't showing up on the screen for me as I'm typing. 🙁 Okay, so it just now showed up as I got to the end of that sentence. Weird.....

Reactions: Ozzie_
Sitting here drinking coffee watching Let's Make a Deal. A normal part of my family routine is to watch reruns of Friends. I am so sad about Matthew Perry's death. No, I didn't know him personally but Mrs. Chanandler Bong was a part of my get ready routine.

Anyways getting old sucks. My childhood is dying left and right. It's so weird.

Sitting here drinking coffee watching Let's Make a Deal. A normal part of my family routine is to watch reruns of Friends. I am so sad about Matthew Perry's death. No, I didn't know him personally but Mrs. Chanandler Bong was a part of my get ready routine.

Anyways getting old sucks. My childhood is dying left and right. It's so weird.
We watch reruns on Nick every single night while in bed. On every commercial break last night they posted a dedication screen about him, then an interview special at like 2am.

Yep we are at an age now where people we embraced as part of our formative years are passing, and it's a very jarring reality to realize. So sad.

We watch reruns on Nick every single night while in bed. On every commercial break last night they posted a dedication screen about him, then an interview special at like 2am.

Yep we are at an age now where people we embraced as part of our formative years are passing, and it's a very jarring reality to realize. So sad.
It's a reality check for sure. We can't stop time but this is a stark reminder to enjoy as much of it as possible because you just never know.

Yep. It’s definitely weird and depressing. Not long ago, if a famous person from my youth passed away, the immediate thought was “wow, and they were so young.”

Nowadays, it’s more frequent to be like “yeah, I guess they were kind of getting up there in age.” In Perry’s case, though, he was still quite young. Very sad.

Also depressing: The other night I turned on MTV Classic. They still play music videos on that channel, and sometimes I like to check in just to see which classic videos they surprise me with. The guide said they were airing “Classic Videos.” Which, to me, implies “fairly to very old” videos.

It was a song that came out when I was 27.

Yep. It’s definitely weird and depressing. Not long ago, if a famous person from my youth passed away, the immediate thought was “wow, and they were so young.”

Nowadays, it’s more frequent to be like “yeah, I guess they were kind of getting up there in age.” In Perry’s case, though, he was still quite young. Very sad.

Also depressing: The other night I turned on MTV Classic. They still play music videos on that channel, and sometimes I like to check in just to see which classic videos they surprise me with. The guide said they were airing “Classic Videos.” Which, to me, implies “fairly to very old” videos.

It was a song that came out when I was 27.
I heard R.E.M. on an oldies station the other day (year actually) and I screamed internally for a good 30 seconds. 😳

• Wat?!
Reactions: Smoothie
Speaking of… what are some possible reasons anyone can think of to be wearing a watch on both wrists? A nice, working, capable watch… on each wrist? At the same time (lol ,seriously, no pun intended)?

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato
Speaking of… what are some possible reasons anyone can think of to be wearing a watch on both wrists? A nice, working, capable watch… on each wrist? At the same time (lol ,seriously, no pun intended)?
I did that once with 2 identical fitness tracker watches, because I was convinced that the primary one I wore was under-calculating daily step count. It was, by about 15%. Now I wear the other one.
And before anyone suggests anything, the one that recorded more steps was NOT on my dominant wrist 🥳

Lololol let me amend my original question; why would someone be wearing an analogue Rolex on one wrist and a brand new Apple Watch on the other? It left me with the impression I must be interacting with someone highly important. Not sure if that was the intention though.

At first I thought it was weird, but now I’m wondering if maybe I should do that. Maybe it subconsciously encourages other people to be really respectful of one’s time? Shit may aswell wear one on a chain too lolol

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Lololol let me amend my original question; why would someone be wearing an analogue Rolex on one wrist and a brand new Apple Watch on the other? It left me with the impression I must be interacting with someone highly important. Not sure if that was the intention though.

At first I thought it was weird, but now I’m wondering if maybe I should do that. Maybe it subconsciously encourages other people to be really respectful of one’s time? Shit may aswell wear one on a chain too lolol

I was going to suggest maybe the person is OCD, and it was about being symmetrical. But it sounds like the two watches wouldn’t be the same size.

• Helpful!
I was going to suggest maybe the person is OCD, and it was about being symmetrical. But it sounds like the two watches wouldn’t be the same size.
no genius! they were slightly different sizes, but that does make sense!
The straps were about the same, and the face of the rolex watch was slightly bigger, but not by too much.

Reactions: Smoothie

It's 100% a statussymbol. If one $1000 watch shows value then two $1000 show even more value. I don't think there really is an other reason for it.

LOL probably a fake Roly for bragging rights, and the Apple watch to keep proper time :rofl:

• Funny!
I get it that oysters are supposedly an aphrodisiac, but why are people having oysters on first dates? They already decided no smoochy smoochy? Who want to make out with someone who just gobbled oysters? Or are these oyster gobbling maniacs already carrying around toothbrushes w them?

Anyways my super deep thought of today is this; why the eggplant emoji to represent a penis? A eggplant is neither the color, shape, size not texture of any penis I’ve ever seen? Why are so many people using it to represent the penis? Am I missing something here? Would the mushroom or even sausage, not be more appropriate? For Christ’s sakes even the carrot makes better sense to me than the eggplant?

Lol. That’s all I got folks 😆

Apparently the eggplant emoji as phallic symbol was adopted quite early: https://www.slate.com/articles/tech...surpassed_the_banana_as_the_most_phallic.html

Extract: "Perhaps the Japanese origins of emoji can help explain the shape shift: Willem Van Lancker, a designer who created the bulk of emoji characters that appear on Apple devices, says that the tiny graphics were originally crafted exclusively for Japanese iPhones before they spread around the world. And as Time magazine informed American eaters in 2013, Japanese eggplant are “typically longer, thinner and a bit more corkscrew-shaped than the eggplant you may be used to.” The Japanese eggplant is “noticeably less plump.” It’s undeniably more phallic."

Those PSA were hilarious @ElGato

Hey did anyone else experience a disturbance in the force around 3:30 AM this morning?

I've spoken to several people today who all woke up around the same time and found it impossible to go back to sleep. All of us are in different time zones.

My cat went ballistic waking up the entire house singing the song of her people, opera style. Damn, I'm tired.

• Hugs
Those PSA were hilarious @ElGato

Hey did anyone else experience a disturbance in the force around 3:30 AM this morning?

I've spoken to several people today who all woke up around the same time and found it impossible to go back to sleep. All of us are in different time zones.

My cat went ballistic waking up the entire house singing the song of her people, opera style. Damn, I'm tired.
did you miss the Rapture ??

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Vixxen81