AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Non-compete stipulations for contract workers are shady as fuck to begin with, but the new FTC rule says "workers" specifically, and not "employees". That makes me think it would cover contractors. I do find myself wondering if, in the case of camsites, the argument when it comes to mentioning other camsites, storefronts, or socials, is that it's functioning as a monetized platform, and not an employer, and so it's a TOS/Content Policy thing, rather than a non-compete thing.

From the FTC brief, defining "worker":

The final rule defines “worker” as “a natural person who works or who previously
worked, whether paid or unpaid, without regard to the worker’s title or the worker’s status under
any other State or Federal laws, including, but not limited to, whether the worker is an employee,
independent contractor, extern, intern, volunteer, apprentice, or a sole proprietor who provides a
service to a person.”13 The definition further states that the term “worker” includes a natural
person who works for a franchisee or franchisor, but does not include a franchisee in the context
of a franchisee-franchisor relationship.14

So, anyone who does work for someone else. A seriously broad definition. Kinda mindblowing, tbh.

ETA: Link to the brief (PDF).

For the first time ever, I went to a rage room today, and got to smash the shit out of a T.V., beer bottles, etc. It was awesome!

Watched the final episode in MAFS: Colorado series.

Experts you had one job to do and you let a woman who has never had a single adult relationship get married to a total stranger and then wonder why it didn't work? Hello!!!! Idiots.

Reactions: MarieElise
Watched the final episode in MAFS: Colorado series.

Experts you had one job to do and you let a woman who has never had a single adult relationship get married to a total stranger and then wonder why it didn't work? Hello!!!! Idiots.
Since I didn't watch the season, I turned on the first part of the reunion just to see what was going on and it was so much drama from the getgo lol. That was enough for me!

I finished the most recent season of MAFS Australia and am on the most recent of MAFSUK now. The foreign ones have such a better format I don't think I can go back to the US one.

Since I didn't watch the season, I turned on the first part of the reunion just to see what was going on and it was so much drama from the getgo lol. That was enough for me!

I finished the most recent season of MAFS Australia and am on the most recent of MAFSUK now. The foreign ones have such a better format I don't think I can go back to the US one.
It seems like the only two people who went into the season with the right intentions were Chloe and Michael. The rest of the wives turned on Chloe. They mocked her on social media, made up lies about her trying to steal other's husbands and when it came down to brass tacks they blamed all of the men and took zero responsibility. It is the worst season ever.

I'll try the Aussie one and I'm interested in the Chicago season coming up, mostly because I love that city. 🙃

Anyone else ever leaned on a burning incense cone, and got the ember imbedded in their palm, thus ending up with a 1st 2nd degree burn? Didn't think so...

It Hurts Sal Vulcano GIF by truTV’s Impractical Jokers

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Wuggie and ElGato
Anyone else ever leaned on a burning incense cone, and got the ember imbedded in their palm, thus ending up with a 1st degree burn? Didn't think so...

It Hurts Sal Vulcano GIF by truTV’s Impractical Jokers
uuuuhm.. no? but ouch!? my cast iron pan did slip the other day while washing it and it hit outside of where I had a cloth holding it burning me and giving me a burn.. but I do not think it's the same thing!

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
uuuuhm.. no? but ouch!? my cast iron pan did slip the other day while washing it and it hit outside of where I had a cloth holding it burning me and giving me a burn.. but I do not think it's the same thing!
I'm sorry to hear that you got a burn too. No fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie