AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The path of the eclipse is supposed to pass directly over my city but the weather says it is to be cloudy and raining...
That sucks, I'm not anywhere near it but I have seen one while fishing and it's absolutely amazing what happens to the animals as it gets darker. You should still be able to witness that part at least.

Reactions: rockin_rod
That sucks, I'm not anywhere near it but I have seen one while fishing and it's absolutely amazing what happens to the animals as it gets darker. You should still be able to witness that part at least.
Yes it will seem like night time with the cloud cover. I have never seen the total eclipse because I have not been near the direct path ever before

Yes it will seem like night time with the cloud cover. I have never seen the total eclipse because I have not been near the direct path ever before
Go outside anyway and get what you can out of it.

Reactions: Natural9
Getting my Saturday night PS5 gaming on. Controller is working totally fine. About to get into a boss fight so I paused and flipped to Netflix so I could eat before I tackle this boss. Finish eating, go back to my game and… my controller isn’t working. I can interact just fine on the home menu, but it wasn’t working at all in game. Tried out another game (thankfully I had saved right before I paused to eat) and the same thing is happening. Found a Reddit thread asking how to fix the issue and the top comment was to smack the shit out of your controller. And lo and behold, it worked! Just had to give it a good spanking to make it behave, haha.

The world is weird and harsh, and it makes me sad. It's been a long winter, and it just won't end up here in the mountains. I need some springtime.

Same here. It’s still 30-something degrees when I leave the house in the morning to catch the bus to work, and I’m sick of it. I recently had some time off, and I didn’t even go to Six Flags Great Adventure like I’d planned…because this weather hasn’t been warm enough (by my standards) for a day of standing in line for rollercoasters. A HIGH of 55 degrees is still too cold for me, because that means in the morning it’s still gonna be like in the 30s or 40s while I’m standing around at the MegaBus stop and all (I don’t drive). I’m gonna need to start seeing 70+ degree temperatures and up before I start doing my day trips to Six Flags or Coney Island. I am miserable when I’m standing outside in the cold. According to the weather app…it looks like next week the mornings will start out in the 40s (instead of the damn 30s)…okay, slight improvement. Lol.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I’m gonna need to start seeing 70+ degree temperatures and up
that's a big oof to me, I left SoCal to avoid 70+ degree temps haha. Mid 40s to low 50s with some sunshine is my favorite.

It just goes to show that comfortable weather is relative to everyone's own preferences.

that's a big oof to me, I left SoCal to avoid 70+ degree temps haha. Mid 40s to low 50s with some sunshine is my favorite.

It just goes to show that comfortable weather is relative to everyone's own preferences.

Every winter I jokingly say "That's it...I'm moving to Florida!" Lol. But then I quickly take it back and say, nah, I'm good. Besides I feel that Ron DeSantis' Florida isn't for me. HARD PASS. We've got Governor Wes Moore in Maryland. :)

Every winter I jokingly say "That's it...I'm moving to Florida!" Lol. But then I quickly take it back and say, nah, I'm good. Besides I feel that Ron DeSantis' Florida isn't for me. HARD PASS. We've got Governor Wes Moore in Maryland. :)
By all means, it's a beautiful place to visit, but nah, don't move here LOL
1) Wishing for 70+ days? You'll be wishing for a few days a year below 70
2) DeSantis
3) Trump
4) Trumpsters
5) Shit mass-transit
6) The state is shaped like a dick (that shoulda been a red flag)
7) More Trumpsters
8) All manner of animals just waiting to hurt/kill you (I see the side-eye Australia)
9) Only 2 weather patterns here... Hot or Rainy. Easy to cycle thru both 3 times in an hour. Sometimes it'll be a delightful hot rain
10) Hurricanes
11) Cost of living

I could go on. LOL

The beaches are gorgeous, entertainment options are amazing, awesome place for a vacay.
But I am soooo jealous of Maryland right now. Sounds beautiful. I've visited a number of times and loved every second.

Every year, I end up wanting to avoid a long winter, and every year, it seems like the winters are getting longer. I just want to know what it feels like to live in a place where I might have the chance to miss a cold winter.

Winter jobs in southern states are an option, but (since we're talking about states to avoid) it would feel great to find a place where I don't feel so surrounded and repressed. I might just opt for a month-long Pacific cruise next January, lol.

One thing I've been wanting to do is get tickets to appear in the studio audience for The Late Show With Stephen Colbert (at the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC), as well as The View. I've checked their websites, and it's too soon to request tickets for their June tapings, but I'll be keeping an eye on it! I'll already be in NYC anyway for the Justin Timberlake concert.

I hate when I walk all around my room trying to find my interactive toy, then realize it's been in my vagina the whole time 😆 🤦‍♀️

Today was my first time actually having the glasses to experience a solar eclipse, and it was very exciting! :clap:

Donald Trump GIF

^I wonder if You-Know-Who did ^that again this time.....:facepalm:😂

When you want a Ferrari but all you have is time and skills 😂

Love it! My favourite part was the cardboard welding mask :)
Some serious lateral thinking going on there to achieve the result, using what they have available.
Saw similar skills during a trip to Cuba when travelling in a '57 Chevy that had a diesel tractor engine and hydraulics from a forklift.
But.... is it registered as a Toy-rari, or a Ferr-yota ??

But.... is it registered as a Toy-rari, or a Ferr-yota ??
or the lawsuit incoming. Ferrari went after deadmau5 for just wrapping his Ferrari, so I cant imagine that they would be happy about a make your own Ferrari 😂

Serious skill level though to actually get it all built, and ofc cardboard welding mask because safety first 😂
Not going to lie though, the Toyota with the missing...everything looked like it would be more fun to drive around in

There's a guy on yt that has been 3d printing a Lamborghini (well all the body panels) , Lamborghini saw it and sent him a bunch of parts he wouldn't be able to print, like steering wheel (and I think it was seats and seat belts)

Not going to lie though, the Toyota with the missing...everything looked like it would be more fun to drive around in
Ha! Totally agree, when I saw him driving that car minus doors etc I just thought that'd be fun just as it is!
And you'd never need to be concerned about parking dings :rofl:

I still have a smile on my face this morning after helping my favourite model achieve her highest-ever token total, 42.000 and change. The look on her face and giddiness when she realized that she had gone over 40.000 was worth every token.

• Funny!
Reactions: Natural9
So if the "meat world" is like the real world or Earth plane or whatever, then is the rest just simply "the internet"?
I mean; you'd hope we had a better slang name for it by now, that can keep up w "meat world".

Any suggestions?

So if the "meat world" is like the real world or Earth plane or whatever, then is the rest just simply "the internet"?
I mean; you'd hope we had a better slang name for it by now, that can keep up w "meat world".

Any suggestions?
Hi how about "real/physical world" vs "virtual world" ? I know maybe to simple...

Wondering if the FTC strike down of non-compete clauses apply to cam sites where broadcasters aren't allowed to share other sources of contact. That would be so fucking sweet, tears of joy would run down my face. But probably not... @Dan Epstein any thoughts?

Wondering if the FTC strike down of non-compete clauses apply to cam sites where broadcasters aren't allowed to share other sources of contact. That would be so fucking sweet, tears of joy would run down my face. But probably not... @Dan Epstein any thoughts?
I don’t know why I’m the go-to expert, but I think webcam sites are not direct employers. I do know one thing for sure, the US has a whole industry of people suing and defending, with insurance companies in the mix. This will be just another opportunity for litigation processes and money:)

I don’t know why I’m the go-to expert, but I think webcam sites are not direct employers. I do know one thing for sure, the US has a whole industry of people suing and defending, with insurance companies in the mix. This will be just another opportunity for litigation processes and money:)
Yeah I don't think it would change being able to discuss outside contact but maaaaaybe it could interfere with shit studios like InternetModeling putting 6 month noncompete restrictions on models after leaving their studio.