AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Do I need a Steam Deck?

No.

Do I reaaallllyyyy neeedd a Steam Deck, when I already have a gaming laptop, only ever use my other portable gaming console (Switch) for flights or when I’m out of town (and even then, I hardly use it), and am trying to work my way through my always growing PS backlog?

Absolutely not.

Do I really want a Steam Deck and will probably just buy one?

Yes. Definitely yes.

And maybe there's a better chance you'll use it, since it'll be tied to the PC gaming you already do.

Is anyone a Canadian model with Stripchat and has the ACH deposit as a payout option? I entered my details and they did accept them, but I haven't received enough for a payout yet. I have a US soil account to transfer to my Canadian bank account and they didn't say anything on the matter of my Canadian home address so I guess I'm assuming it's fine? I just want to make sure before I fuck myself over. Wire transfer is crazy expensive and the minimum is too high.

Is anyone a Canadian model with Stripchat and has the ACH deposit as a payout option? I entered my details and they did accept them, but I haven't received enough for a payout yet. I have a US soil account to transfer to my Canadian bank account and they didn't say anything on the matter of my Canadian home address so I guess I'm assuming it's fine? I just want to make sure before I fuck myself over. Wire transfer is crazy expensive and the minimum is too high.
I'd also try posting this in the public stripchat section. It's very active. Lots of people are checking it, and helping when they can.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SensualJade
Ok this post is meant for here; I'm gonna vent this.
I feel like it could be helpful, because I bet there are others who will come across and be able to relate.

There is a guy on SM who is now on his 5th account. Yes, that's correct 5th! Purely just to follow me and try to harass me. I am SO lost. He keeps making accounts to refollow me, and write mean blatherings to me. How does this make any logical sense? It's not uncommon for a dude to get his nose out of joint once in a while when told no, or rejected. A very small percentage will then come back on a second account for "revenge". But it's extremely bizarre and out of the ordinary, to be on a 5th account. I mean what the fuck??

Does anyone have any thoughts on this and the mental dysfunction behind it?
There's a person out there, who is literally only following me, repeatedly, to write mean, degrading stuff to me.
I know none of it's true, and it's all projection, but it isn't stopping.

I'm trying to find some logic here.
I mean, logically, if someone irritates you, clashes w you, or annoys you, wouldn't you do the opposite, ie ignore them and/or try to avoid interacting and hearing about them and what they are up to?
Why would a person repeatedly seek out someone who they clearly don't have any positive thing to say to or about?
That is so fucking bizarre and out there to me (would love to hear thoughts, especially if anyone has anything insightful to share on perhaps the psychology going on behind this, because I'm so stumped here).

Last edited:
I feel like it could be helpful, because I bet there are others who will come across and be able to relate.

There is a guy on SM who is now on his 5th account. Yes, that's correct 5th! Purely just to follow me and try to harass me. I am SO lost. He keeps making accounts to refollow me, and write mean blatherings to me. How does this make any logical sense? It's not uncommon for a dude to get his nose out of joint once in a while when told no, or rejected. A very small percentage will then come back on a second account for "revenge". But it's extremely bizarre and out of the ordinary, to be on a 5th account. I mean what the fuck??

There's a person out there, who is literally only following me, repeatedly, to write mean, degrading stuff to me.

I mean, logically, if someone irritates you, clashes w you, or annoys you, wouldn't you do the opposite, ie ignore them and/or try to avoid interacting and hearing about them and what they are up to?
Why would a person repeatedly seek out someone who they clearly don't have any positive thing to say to or about?
That is so fucking bizarre and out there to me (would love to hear thoughts, especially if anyone has anything insightful to share on perhaps the psychology going on behind this, because I'm so stumped here).
Man this poor guy desperately needs love and help....can't imagine what kind of childhood he had.

I also wonder if he secretly knows you from somewhere, like a friend of a friend? Worse case scenario he may have held onto a past grudge, or knows someone speaking poorly of you and now he's just blasting his anger. I don't know, people are nuts. So it's either that or he's clinically insane.

Reactions: MarieElise
Man this poor guy desperately needs love and help....can't imagine what kind of childhood he had.
This was my first reaction too, when it first started, and he took it SUPER bad when I returned his hate with genuine loving concern 😢😿

I don't think he knows me from anywhere other than maybe online spaces like here. I have ex bfs and stuff who follow me on sites and buy my content etc, but I'm super chill and cool with all of them, and them w me too. We've all moved on and have current relationships etc. He says a lot of stuff about me which is way off the wall, and not even close to reality. So it does seem like he doesn't know me at all, other than maybe online persona stuff. A lot of the stuff he says about me, seems to be a direct characterization of himself though. So strong projection.

I tried to read up about narcissists and projection, and when they do it the most, and why.
But it's not super relatable.

It says they do it most when they are having "internal conflicts" and "discomforts within themselves". But I still don't really get it.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who hates the smell of coconut scented products? I don't want to smell like sun screen!

Reactions: SensualJade
I had an issue where I was being stalked by a guy for about ten years. He would make multiple accounts to harass me across social media, he made a web page about me and posted every photo of me that he could find to mock my appearance and to mock anyone else in the photos with me including my girlfriend at the time, called my work and told them wild lies about me, and would even harass my family and friends. There was no logic. He was mentally ill and I somehow got his attention. He was actually someone I had met once in real life, had a casual conversation with that I could barely remember, but apparently somehow in that conversation I had insulted him and he became obsessed with me for years after. I ended up having to completely scrub everything on the internet to lose the guy. No social media accounts, no photos, nothing that linked back to my real life. I'm really sorry you're going through this. There's no logic to it. People like this are crazy with sad, empty lives. Hopefully he moves on and you don't have to deal with him anymore.

but apparently somehow in that conversation I had insulted him and he became obsessed with me for years after.
yes, this part is important insight.

sorry you experienced this too 🤍
i know others have as well

Kind of reminds me of the story about that one obsessive narcissist who murdered Versace. As far as I understand one tiny, minor offhand thing at a party, set him off on a years long obsession to murder the poor guy. Uuugh. It's such a tricky disorder.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this.....
First, I have zero training in psych matters, and I don't want to appear an 'armchair expert' :)
But I was recently looking into a very similar situation because of something that is going on at work.
Just thought I'd add this link to an article that I read that *might* offer something useful, especially around the other mental health conditions that could be contributing:

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Sorry to hear you're experiencing this.....
First, I have zero training in psych matters, and I don't want to appear an 'armchair expert' :)
But I was recently looking into a very similar situation because of something that is going on at work.
Just thought I'd add this link to an article that I read that *might* offer something useful, especially around the other mental health conditions that could be contributing:
Sounds about right, I skim read it, and it looked accurate.
Should be called DOLD ; Delusional Obsessive Love Disorder.

The other thing I've thought of, is that its actually a ploy to make me run into the arms of someone I regularly interact w who is nice.
I've heard crazy people talk about doing stuff like that before.
Purposefully trolling someone from a sock account, in an abusive way, in order to get them to run to them for help. Like a damsel in distress type thing.
Then they can "swoop" in to the rescue and feel closer to the person they are abusing/ achieve a "closer" bond.

I think that's likely a complex strategy, past your average person, but there are definitely people who do that. Machiavellian as it is.

Last edited:
I love it, haha. Makes me think of summer.

Granted, I very rarely use coconut scented body products. But I do own one coconut scent and I'll sometimes spray it around the house.
Beachy summer vibes year round! My phone really wanted that to be "bitchy" instead of beachy. How rude. 🤣

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Mmmm cake! I'll take mine in the form of tiramisu.

Tiramisu is so good! I also like Black Forest Cake, and the only grocery store I’ve ever seen it in is a Safeway store. And then a few weeks ago I saw one at ShopRite…formerly known as Klein’s. I said OMG, whyyy couldn’t they have this cake available as a single serving portion? Because I was not trying to buy myself a whole damn cake. I just wanted a little something (I think I got a Hershey’s with almonds).

Tiramisu is so good! I also like Black Forest Cake, and the only grocery store I’ve ever seen it in is a Safeway store. And then a few weeks ago I saw one at ShopRite…formerly known as Klein’s. I said OMG, whyyy couldn’t they have this cake available as a single serving portion? Because I was not trying to buy myself a whole damn cake. I just wanted a little something (I think I got a Hershey’s with almonds).
OMG yes!! Black Forest cake is so amazing. It's impossible to find around here.

Remember when Hershey bars had almonds in every "square"? Now it's a line down the middle. Cheap bastards.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Has any of the Youtube smartypants folks done one of those comprehensive two-hour-long video essays about how content has at this point been largely reduced to people sitting in their car, screaming hot takes into their iPhones? I would love a researched explanation with linked sources.

Reactions: AmberCutie
How do you know when a new webcam site sucks at making an offer for models or members? The same way B2B marketers suck, and I will show you why, step by step.
Ready?
I received the following CRM pop up from another forum yesterday:
"Hey there, it's ___, Senior Model Support Officer at _____

Ready to discover the game-changer in the camming world?

That's right! Say goodbye to those meager earnings and hello to a platform that truly values your talent and dedication.
Here's What Set Us Apart:

Highest Earnings:
Enjoy the highest rates in the industry of ____ per token for direct traffic, and ____ per token
for affiliate traffic.

High Quality Streaming:
Our state-of-the-art streaming technology ensures flawless, HD streams that captivate your audience

Interactive fun with _________
Engage your viewers like never before with our integration of ____ toys, leading to bigger tips and electrifying experience for everyone involved.

Dedicated Model Support:
From technical assistance to guidance on maximizing your earnings, our dedicated support is here to help you every step of the way"

Okay, so years in marketing taught to spot fluff, these guys might actually be good, but they fucking focus on features, not benefits. They also use farfetched promises like an "electrifying experience to everyone involved" (not really recommended, especially with liquids and lubricants all around).

Now imagine yourself trying to tap into pain points of models. For a moment stop being company-centric.
Take a deep breath, here we go. Here are the completely non-special benefits I would shout out:

1. Seamless sign up and verification process. We can process in multiple languages and around the clock.
2. High quality traffic and low-churn members. We are not piggy backing on models to bring in their brand and followers, we also put in the effort.
3. Dedicated support teams and channels with efficient data insights.
4. Clear and easy to understand revenue structure
5. Body positivity, diversity and inclusive culture on the platform.
6. Global and flexible payout options.
7. Continuous DMCA and content piracy protection.

Now, I'm not a model, nor an industry expert, but years of dealing with fluff on paid campaigns taught me a thing or two.
Which version would make the most sense to you?

Feel free to roast me y'all:)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
They make high-profile public appearances together -- he invites her to hang with him at the fucking Super Bowl -- but she's somehow to blame for the public attention? I really need for people in entertainment to be less rotten.
Seems like one of those cases of someone wanting to break up but being too cowardly to say the real reason and coming up with some bullshit reason instead.

Reactions: zippypinhead
And so the cycle of abuse perpetrated against culture by Warner Bros Discovery continues.
It's unbelievably disappointing on so many levels and thanks for responding, I've been brooding about it since I saw the news drop.

The constant back and forth of "sex work is real work" and "sex workers are pariahs" is paralyzing at times.