AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Whoever said spiders are more scared of humans than we are of them, has obviously never had a huge spider the size of a watermelon IN BED with them, crawling all over them!!!! Argh. Out of everywhere it could go, it had to be in my bloody bed with me didn't it.
I swear spiders are getting bigger every year, I don't remember them being this big last year, all I've seen recently is big fat huge fuckers grrrrrrr.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Amber's back! Yay!

*hopes she had a good group*

selshan said:
10 days until Dragon*Con with D0mino. Talk about excited.

7 hours before I leave for the airport. Excited and nervous. Excited about the upcoming weekend, nervous because I have to fly, and I always get nervous before flying somewhere.

Just accidently got flirted with by a telemarketer. His name was Craig or Chris or something. It was awesome. What can I say, I'm easily impressed. :lol:

Frankie said:
Just accidently got flirted with by a telemarketer. His name was Craig or Chris or something. It was awesome. What can I say, I'm easily impressed. :lol:
/gigglesnort You were so impressed that you TOTALLY for-sure remembered his name? lol

grrr seems i need to logout eat somethin then try the cams later.. im mad my score dropped

i dont usually worry about my score but i was kinda thinking it would be nice to get my score up to 1000

I had an awesome thing planned, and other shit got in the way.

Another day, another try, next week.

There was a massive thunderstorm out here a couple days ago which caused the power to go out for an hour or two. Ever since then the internet's been acting buggy, it'll work perfectly fine for a random interval, usually 5-15 minutes, then it'll completely die for a couple minutes. It's annoying as hell.

Freq said:
Frankie said:
/gigglesnort You were so impressed that you TOTALLY for-sure remembered his name? lol

I was impressed. Doesn't mean I was paying any goddamn attention. :lol:

Why haven't I been posting in this thread for like the past month?

Ok sooo the sugar shots were self induced to keep myself hyper...down side.. um well.... I got sleepy after a while.. so it seems sugarwater shots must go byebye can't have me crashin passin out on cam

Jason314 said:

Welcome back!
Alura69 said:
Ok sooo the sugar shots were self induced to keep myself hyper...down side.. um well.... I got sleepy after a while.. so it seems sugarwater shots must go byebye can't have me crashin passin out on cam

Do some research on how long it takes to sugar crash! :D

AmberCutie said:
Jason314 said:

Welcome back!
Alura69 said:

Do some research on how long it takes to sugar crash! :D
Research only helps so much my whole body as of late has been actin goofy.

I start physical therapy Thursday for my left ankle which is weaker since surgery on my foot a few yrs back and oh yea my knees ..I swear I've had arthritis since I was 14..bet u didn't kno u could get that in your ribcage :eek:

"I was born with a dick in my brain."
-Eminem, Insane

"I gotta big up my nigga named Saddam Hussein."
-Busta Rhymes, It's A Party

"Yo! I said hello hi hi hello hello hi hello hello."
- Busta Rhymes, Rotate by Capone and Noreaga

"In a room full of crackers, I might cut the cheese."
- Method Man, Redbull by Wu-Tang Clan

"Coast to coast, L.A. to Chicago."
- Snoop Dogg, B Please

"What the fuck, I'm an animal: half man, half mammal."
-Jay-Z, Already Home

I live by two words, "Fuck you, pay me".
- Kanye West, Two Words

"Get off my brand new dick."
- Kanye West, Brand New

"We could finally fly off into NASA."
- Kanye West, Knock You Down by Keri Hilson

"I orchestrated icebergisms."
- LL Cool J, Lollipop

"Lord have mercy! If the broad is thirsty I'll have her man reimburse me."
- LL Cool J, Headsprung

Grrr moved my set up around last night. My fiancee helped. He got to laod the system back up for the cam and mouse etc..wishin I knew what was goin on in my body. I feel like crap today