AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Crazy shit going on with the top 3 on Miss MFC tonight! Also, I am severely amazed that this time off in the last 2 days has only bumped me to #24 in the ranks. I thought I'd be so far gone by now.

I remember when MFC said that the Top 20 Models was only a fun contest and not to be taken too serious. lol.

Seems it has become extremely competitive!!! :)

Honestly, this past month I have gotten emails from many models asking to be "promoted" with ads on my site to help get them in the list. lol. This month is dedicated to AlexLady. After October, I am willing to help anyone, maybe even have my own contest for a model to help them get tokens. We will see...

Open for suggestions.

I wonder if everybody types out what they want to say, realizes how offensive and rude what they've typed is, then deletes it and puts something else or if its just me who does that....

jebbaz said:
I wonder if everybody types out what they want to say, realizes how offensive and rude what they've typed is, then deletes it and puts something else or if its just me who does that....
It's most definitely not just you! I've done the very same thing many times and I absolutely regret it.

Bocefish said:
Wish I didn't just look up bacterial vaginosis after hearing about it on a TV show. :angry-screaming:

Oh, so THAT'S what the reference to BV is talking about...

Yay for another day off! 11 days before perma-quit of P.O.S. min wage job.

Did anyone else think that turning on your Nintendo and your Genesis at the same time would cause your TV to explode?

camiliasilf said:
fuck nasty i did something to the laptop keyboard on cam last night... keys not working now and a long continous beep on start up (bios code for key board malfuncion right?) it doesnt appear any keys are stuck just boo

A good reason that laptops are far inferior to desktops for cam shows. Desktops are cheaper, you can get exactly the right cam and keyboards are cheap and easy to replace, not to mention you can clean them out easy enough. Of course a desktop can't go to walmart with you.

lol i usually do use my desktop with wireless and my logitech 9000... beautiful set up i have back there quad processor hooked to my 42 inch... (man i sound arrogant)

but i had to be in the living room last night cause my girly was sick...

and guess what keith... my laptop doesnt go to walmart lol... my netbook does

alas, another loss at the hands of cami and her camming

the laptop still works with a wireless though

jebbaz said:
[Fuck you.]*redacted*
Ya.

I have two different twitter accounts, one of which I can't log onto on my computer, yet they both work on my ipod. go figure.

Finally got messengers for use with mfc. Installed everything I could think of on my mfc desktop. W00T for a comp specifically devoted to MFC!

Now to transfer all the files to the desktop, and finish going through 3100 songs to find all the ones I want on my camming playlist... A little at a time, a little at a time.

Why are there idiots out there saying that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a God of War clone? Haven't they ever owned a Super Nintendo or an NES or played Super Castlevania 4 or the original 8 bit Castlevania? Just what the fuck is the gaming industry coming to?

OtakuJack1987 said:
Why are there idiots out there saying that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a God of War clone? Haven't they ever owned a Super Nintendo or an NES or played Super Castlevania 4 or the original 8 bit Castlevania? Just what the fuck is the gaming industry coming to?

But... Castlevania: Lords of Shadow looks nothing like and 8 or 16 bit Castlevania games so that seems a bit irrelevant. Although, God of War looks like an Onimusha or Devil May Cry clone.

So I was just reading up on Playstations attempt to get people to start paying for what they're been getting for free. Seeing as how every time I see an argument of ps3 v 360 it boils down to "rawr, free online"

Applying for jobs, one requires 10 years experience in mobile digital media... How is that even possible? I mean there was that one game from Sony, but that was mostly online. The phone thing was just incidental and optional.

I just started browing with Google Chrome instead of IE after seeing people write about it here.. So how does one return to the homepage?