AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a very amazing re-imagining of the classic Castlevania games and I've been having lots of fun with it. It's just that they have added something called a focus meter which fills up everytime you attack and you're supposed to keep it filled up and you can't use you're magic or get hit by an enemy or it will break the focus.

I'm like for fuck sakes, just let me go around killing evil monsters and taking down Shadow of the Colossus style bosses without giving me some absolutely ridiculous bullshit like a focus meter and having to keep it filled up all the way!

I find it funny how as I'm debating camming and should I stay in this adult biz..I get connections to more adult biz stuff..like magazines n movies etc.. life is odd

It sucks that I get the most hungry and the most thirsty when I can't eat or drink anything. Thus is life, right?

I am :
PISSED that I finally say SCREW IT about waiting for a new desk before setting up that clunker of a computer to finally cam, only to have it be refusing to be hooked up to the net!!!!

I miss camming :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I can't believe it's below freezing here tonight!! I wish for magic pixies to install central heating while I sleep please and thankyou.

I'm glad today was/is my day off. Damn fallout... sat down to play for an hour. Looked at the clock to see if it had been an hour, it'd been 6. Going outside now. lol

I better put a "Jason wuz here" type post. I actually should have done this on Monday when I was here.

LilyPink said:
Keithy said:
LilyPink said:
I can't believe it's below freezing here tonight!! I wish for magic pixies to install central heating while I sleep please and thankyou.
I would heat that up.

You'd heat the outside up? Wow, tell me your secret!

Well it involves a large miasma of incandescent plasma converting hydrogen into heavier elements through the process of fusion.

Keithy said:
Well it involves a large miasma of incandescent plasma converting hydrogen into heavier elements through the process of fusion.

would you read to me in smart talk please? I'd like that. Especially if you are British, are you British?

I finally got a new PS3 today, which is awesome, but I can't get the HD out of the old one because the screws are stripped. So all the save games I have on there are in limbo until I can figure out a way to get drive out or something. Luckily I was able to recover my profile info.

I'm super tired but can't sleep, grr.
I hate when your too hungry to sleep, so you wake up and eat something, and then it wakes you up a bit, so you still can't sleep!
One of the reasons I can't sleep is because I'm hungry, but I know if I eat I wont be as tired anymore, but if I don't eat, I'll be too hungry to sleep. GRR. Might just try and stay up all day and night. That sounds easier than getting up, having food, going to sleep at about 6am, taking an hour to get to sleep, having to wake up at 9am and feeling like crap from only two hours sleep! I think sometimes no sleep is better than very little sleep. When I only sleep for an hour or two it's impossible to get me out of bed!
Eeek this is more of a daily ramble than a daily thought, sorry!

Things WILL start looking up from here. :) Every day is what you make it, and I'm going to make it awesome!

four sleeping pills and a half bottle of nyquil later and I'm beginning to wonder why my body rejects sleep at night time but welcomes it when the some comes up.

Gamer has some nice action, but the story is kind of bullshit. I mean if they wanted to kill off the main character so bad they could have just let him run with an idle user. But no.

Also, should someone tell those people that wear the US flag clothing that wearing the flag as a costume, uniform, or clothing is against the flag code? Kind of defeats the reason why they wear it. It trivializes what it stands for.

AngelicTease said:
I'm super tired but can't sleep, grr.
I hate when your too hungry to sleep, so you wake up and eat something, and then it wakes you up a bit, so you still can't sleep!
One of the reasons I can't sleep is because I'm hungry, but I know if I eat I wont be as tired anymore, but if I don't eat, I'll be too hungry to sleep. GRR. Might just try and stay up all day and night. That sounds easier than getting up, having food, going to sleep at about 6am, taking an hour to get to sleep, having to wake up at 9am and feeling like crap from only two hours sleep! I think sometimes no sleep is better than very little sleep. When I only sleep for an hour or two it's impossible to get me out of bed!
Eeek this is more of a daily ramble than a daily thought, sorry!

Do you have regular meal throughout the daytime? Eating breakfast, lunch and dinner at the normal times might help you. But of course you'd need to establish a sleep pattern first :lol:

Morment, there are bits that can "bite" stripped screws, they come in all sizes, my fav set is by Dewalt, comes from about 1/16 inch up to 2" bolts. GL

Eva_ChangeN said:
Morment, there are bits that can "bite" stripped screws, they come in all sizes, my fav set is by Dewalt, comes from about 1/16 inch up to 2" bolts. GL
I think we have some of those, I'm going to try something else first though. My brother has an external enclosure so I might be able to put the old drive in there and transfer it over that way.

Is it possible for me to legally obtain an extra US$4800 before Monday? 60,000 tokens isn't cheap.