AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm wondering if Barium Sulfate Suspension would be easier to drink without that fake fruit flavoring added to it.

AmberCutie said:
I'm wondering if Barium Sulfate Suspension would be easier to drink without that fake fruit flavoring added to it.
The last time I had anything to do with barium, the taste was the last thing on my mind.

Another round of layoffs at work today. That's four waves in two years now. Maybe I should update my resume when I get home...

pyrite1965 said:
luvbigboobs2 said:
I'm just trying to get my signature to show up.

There's this cool button beside the Submit button, it's called Preview...

Yeah, I pressed the Preview button. The problem was that I didn't press the Submit button afterwards. :lol:

All right, all right, computer, I'll upgrade the software. Just stop popping up with that screen whenever I'm trying to do stuff.

I might be addicted to my new game. I don't even really like baseball all that much. Any game where you have a 1 in 3 chance to do anything each time your turn comes up seems boring. And frankly the GOOD (actually the best of all time) players have a 1 in 3 chance. Worse players have a 1 in 5 chance (average is about 1 in 4). And that's getting at least 3 shots to do something each time.

Shaved my head last night.

Finally took the time to figure out how to make good pancakes. Never follow the recipe on the bisquick box again.

LilyPink said:
I wish I hadn't drunk so much wine!

I hear that! But I don't feel all that bad today, just a little tired. And that wine is a wonderful painkiller! I had so much fun dancing and masturbating on MFC last night since the wine took the sharp pain in my abdomen away.

Hearing other people kiss the entire time I'm on the bus is not helping my self esteem at all, and it doesn't help that I don't carry an MP3 player, despite owning two.

Yay for awesome people, wonderful things, supportive friends and family, cute puppies (was at a dog show today) and lastly.... Yay for MFC. I had such an amazing night. Just had so much fun and I can't wipe the smile off my face and force my self into bed!

Kayla

One last yay.... for Amber and her forum!