AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
lordmagellan said:
Evvie said:
AdmnMatt said:
Initially when I first saw the site, I thought it was legitimate, as I'm 40+ hours ahead of the US, and Aprils fools day is over here. Well played Jawbs!
Forty whole hours ahead of the US, huh?
Maybe he's on a secret moon base we don't know about?

Nah, just a Vortex Manipulator fresh off the wrist of a handsome Time Agent. ;)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Evvie said:
AdmnMatt said:
Initially when I first saw the site, I thought it was legitimate, as I'm 40+ hours ahead of the US, and Aprils fools day is over here. Well played Jawbs!
Forty whole hours ahead of the US, huh?

I like to exaggerate okay :p 15 hours! It's still a lot! I'm just too lazy to add the up the numbers right then and there :p

Reactions: LadyLuna
Like mom's spaghetti, I just wanted to see if anyone, like mom's spaghetti, could spot the real like mom's spaghetti.

I don't know if it's been there the entire day or not, but I just noticed the spaghetti pic in the bottom right corner :lol:

morment said:
I don't know if it's been there the entire day or not, but I just noticed the spaghetti pic in the bottom right corner :lol:

I never noticed it :(

All these new reality shows...

They got a new one out called Preachers' Daughters (the daughters rebelling against their overprotective, religious fathers). And now I just saw a commercial for one about tattoo competitions. And this woman who just looked at her finished tattoo blurts out "This is not what I wanted!" Damn, that would SUCK.....

Reactions: Nordling
I just made the most mouth watering, moist salmon steak ever. :drool: Goodness do I :h: food! I wish I had more because I'd totally eat a second one right now, lol.

604030_505679479494972_1430053407_n.jpg

Every time I see someone in a models room make the comment '2450 hard cocks fapping to you right now, how does that make you feel BB?' I just want to respond "It makes her feel jipped so many losers feel compelled to point out a number not only her, but all 2450 members can see on their screen, instead of tipping her for 'your fucking hard cock.'"

So far I've managed to hold my tongue. :?

Bipolar weather is annoying and dumb. One minute it's pouring and black outside and the next it's moist and sunny.....

"If you hate the weather in Tennessee, go inside, wait 5 minutes and then come back out." No shit....Whoever originally said that wasn't kidding. I have a love/hate relationship with my state.

LailaBaise said:
Muuuuuuum! :lol:
Now that was some funny shit right there. I'm still laughing. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
LailaBaise said:
Muuuuuuum! :lol:
Now that was some funny shit right there. I'm still laughing. :lol:
My exact thought word for word. :lol:

It's freezing in my apartment! I was supposed to be on cam half an hour ago, but I can't take my shower until my apartment warms up!

Oh well, back to working on my website I guess.

mmm coding...

I've lost half a stone without trying too hard. My asshole brother rigged the scales on April Fools to piss me off. It worked. I smacked him one but, it transpires that I've lost weight so, YES!

*I hope you're not eating*

If I could just get this damn phlegm outta my throat once and for all, I won't have to keep making throat noises all the time, and I'll be sooo happy.

Why do the cashiers at Walmart look at me funny when I buy lube, a tennis racket, blank DVD's, and a straw hat? Oh I forgot to mention I was wearing pink hot pants at the time. :shhh: It's the only way to fit in at Walmart. :)

I sincerely hope I didn't give a bad impression to the gentlemen I met tonight. I may need them to give me a job in the future.

On a semi-related note, Leffe Brune is fucking delicious. Especially after Hoegaarden.

Reactions: JordanBlack