AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It seems a wonderful misfortune us humans have of an intellect that allows us to fell a great love of life, when less than 24 hours before we were so down. Is it a curse, or a blessing, that such a roller-coaster of emotions is our lot, and can be the effect of something as simple as hooking up or missing a connection?

You know when it's been too long since I last saw sun and I should probably get out of england when I see a camgirl doing a show in a sunny country by a pool, you jump at the chance to look in, and look past the hot naked camgirl at the lovely blue water and get turned on.....

Oh dear god what I'd do to get in that pool right now! The sun, the water! Oh dear god England leave me alone with your stupid coldness and constant rain!

Why is it so hard to find food that's over 1000 calories a serving when you need a high calorie intake, but nearly impossible to stay with just low calorie foods when you want to lose/maintain your weight? :lol:

I had to put ACs_C_A_N on iggy because the constant chat room spam (albeit good-intentioned) was too much.

Reactions: Nordling
There is an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Ray and Debra stay with their parents for whatever reason. At some point Debra is reading in the living room where Marie wants to watch and talk along with her learning French program. Debra's presence bothers her and they make it seem like it's super silly that it does, since all she is doing is reading quietly.

But I totally get it! Besides the fact that I too would be embarrassed and feel awkward doing my French lessons in front of somebody, it really can be plain weird to be in a room with somebody who is reading. Am I the only one?

I dunno, it's fucking strange trying to watch something while my bf is right next to me reading. It casts a weird mood on the room. I can't really talk to him, because he is reading, yet he could notice things i am doing and decide to talk to ME at any moment. It makes me feel weird. It's like he's there, but he's not really there. It's like I am alone.. but not really.

Of course I don't say it bothers me because all he is doing is sitting there reading quietly, lol. But does anybody else feel weird in this situation?

I will always choose a soft heart burdened with empathy than a hard heart light with apathy. As long as we leave ourselves open to the love of others there will be hope in the world. The moment we close the door to love, and only allow the hate to enter we die a little each day. Forsake hate, and anger in all it's forms. :dance:

GingerAnn said:
There is an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Ray and Debra stay with their parents for whatever reason. At some point Debra is reading in the living room where Marie wants to watch and talk along with her learning French program. Debra's presence bothers her and they make it seem like it's super silly that it does, since all she is doing is reading quietly.

But I totally get it! Besides the fact that I too would be embarrassed and feel awkward doing my French lessons in front of somebody, it really can be plain weird to be in a room with somebody who is reading. Am I the only one?

I dunno, it's fucking strange trying to watch something while my bf is right next to me reading. It casts a weird mood on the room. I can't really talk to him, because he is reading, yet he could notice things i am doing and decide to talk to ME at any moment. It makes me feel weird. It's like he's there, but he's not really there. It's like I am alone.. but not really.

Of course I don't say it bothers me because all he is doing is sitting there reading quietly, lol. But does anybody else feel weird in this situation?

I would be the reader in this scenario...

Have you tried interrupting his reading if you have something to say? Plenty of readers don't mind, and wouldn't think anything of it, especially if they have a habit of randomly talking to you. Might take a couple tries to get his attention if he's anything like me though...

Reactions: camstory
GingerAnn said:
It's like he's there, but he's not really there. It's like I am alone.. but not really.
Yep!

You will get used to it.

GingerAnn said:

IMHO Say something if it bothers you. It may seem insignificant now, but a splinter is insignificant until it festers under your skin. Then again I am a 37 year old divorced guy. So my advice might not be the best around. :woops:

Isabella_deL said:
You know when it's been too long since I last saw sun and I should probably get out of england when I see a camgirl doing a show in a sunny country by a pool, you jump at the chance to look in, and look past the hot naked camgirl at the lovely blue water and get turned on.....

Oh dear god what I'd do to get in that pool right now! The sun, the water! Oh dear god England leave me alone with your stupid coldness and constant rain!

I seriously can not imagine living somewhere that it rains so much. Id never be able to go anywhere, lol. I straighten my hair and it gets super curly and frizzy when it gets wet....how do girls with my hair type do things? :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
I seriously can not imagine living somewhere that it rains so much. Id never be able to go anywhere, lol. I straighten my hair and it gets super curly and frizzy when it gets wet....how do girls with my hair type do things? :lol:

:whistle:

Attachments

• simple-red-ladies-hat.jpg
    simple-red-ladies-hat.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 166
  • hats-stoles-trendy clothing-(800).jpg
    hats-stoles-trendy clothing-(800).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 166
  • EVsa1rqh4c3.jpg
    EVsa1rqh4c3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Bucket-Hat-For-Summer.jpg
    Bucket-Hat-For-Summer.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 166
  • blue-band.jpg
    blue-band.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 166
  • bald-is-beautiful.jpg
    bald-is-beautiful.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 166
JerryBoBerry said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

:whistle:

:lol:

Hats, or umbrellas do not work silly. It doesnt have to actually get rained on to start to curl or frizz.... :-x How I wish it was that easy D:

EDIT bald is never an option haha

I can never remember all of the details of my dreams, but all I know is that we (ACF models/members) were listening to a recording (or watching a video?) of AllisonWilder singing, and she had a great singing voice. :) In fact, I was a little jealous and thought "Damn, she sings better than me!" LOL.

haha, the reading thing doesn't bother me A LOT or anything. Like it's not a big enough issue to even be an issue. It's also not as bad if i am already out there and doing my own thing and then he starts reading. But if he's out there reading in complete silence already i feel weird going in.

I need a new TV. :( Ours broke so my camroom tv/monitor has been relocated to the living area for the moment.

Reactions: LadyLuna
yummybrownfox said:
Speaking of Everybody Loves Raymond, here's a great clip from the funniest episode (in my opinion) where Robert is trying to "act Black." :lol:

http://youtu.be/Xa-qjSt32Fw
That first 4+ min. is the funniest Ray I've ever seen. I think it has to be funny to anyone, but it was extra good here cuz I have seen the real life version of Robert too many times and always am busting up inside. so dam foolish. :laughing-rolling: Thanks Fox, that was a good laugh!!!

bawksy said:
I had to put ACs_C_A_N on iggy because the constant chat room spam (albeit good-intentioned) was too much.
In the future, could you (or anyone) send me a PM or mail so I can take care of it myself? Pretty please?

It's amazing how easily a beautiful voice can move a grown man(Namely, me) to tears. Fucking classical singing.

Reactions: LadyLuna
So, I was sitting on some steps outside a public building today enjoying the weather. Not really anyone else around and it was a nice quiet moment. Dude comes down the steps behind me. He was maybe 20 or so, skinny as a toothpick, wearing mirror shades and bermuda shorts. I said hello and smiled. Dude turns directly to me and said, "did you know you've been saved by Jesus Christ?"

Me: "Uh, sure!"

Dude: "When did you last know you had been saved by Jesus Christ?"

Ok, getting a little weird.

"I'm not sure man, I haven't been to church in quite a while."

This did not sit well with the dude. He frowned and looked at me intently. He looked like he was concentrating, summoning up some inner power. He bent down and put the keys he was carrying on the ground. Abruptly he stepped close, about two feet in front of me and threw out his arms to either side of my head, waving his fingers. Then he stepped back. He repeated this twice, holding his arms on either side of my head about 10 seconds or so.

I have to say he I was a little non-plussed. I didn't feel threatened, dude weighed a buck twenty if that. But he didn't say anything after asking me if I was saved.

"Is it working?" I asked.

I don't think he liked that. He stepped back a couple paces and bent over grabbing his legs as if doing some yoga position. His shades fell on the ground.

He stayed like that about 20 more seconds, then picked up his keys and shades and walked off.

I was unable to log into the MFC model web broadcaster late last night. I was able to visit other websites (though they were loading ridiculously slow), but when I kept trying the model web broadcaster, it kept giving me an error message and telling me to clear the cache (which I had done a few times).

Reactions: Nordling
ERMAHGERD! I'm over 2k scamscore from 500 :shifty:

dg6eD8r.gif

Thank you Jolene for being an inspiration and thank you Amber for hosting this forum :3some:

I know a lot of us find it frustrating to deal with the pressure of maintaining or raising our camsore...some keep on going and some give up after awhile (...no matter what you choose doesn't make you less successful as a camgirl). It's a very competitive environment that can fuck up with your mind and can alienate a lot of members & friends. Treat it lightly and don't put much thought into it, it can become really obsessive at times, yet at the end of the day it only matters if you can pay your bills and still enjoy logging in every day on mfc, with a smile on your face.

It can be done, that's a certainty! It really comes on how much you're willing to invest yourself into it and what your expectations are. Higher camscore doesn't necessarily mean higher income, just more traffic (exposure) and more tokens/ hour (it depends really on the digit your camscore starts with LOL).

Gawdamnit, I only wanted to say (without the ramblings) that

... I'm just happy & I had to share!

JordanBlack said:
ERMAHGERD! I'm over 2k scamscore from 500 :shifty:

dg6eD8r.gif

Thank you Jolene for being an inspiration and thank you Amber for hosting this forum :3some:

I know a lot of us find it frustrating to deal with the pressure of maintaining or raising our camsore...some keep on going and some give up after awhile (...no matter what you choose doesn't make you less successful as a camgirl). It's a very competitive environment that can fuck up with your mind and can alienate a lot of members & friends. Treat it lightly and don't put much thought into it, it can become really obsessive at times, yet at the end of the day it only matters if you can pay your bills and still enjoy logging in every day on mfc, with a smile on your face.

It can be done, that's a certainty! It really comes on how much you're willing to invest yourself into it and what your expectations are. Higher camscore doesn't necessarily mean higher income, just more traffic (exposure) and more tokens/ hour (it depends really on the digit your camscore starts with LOL).

Gawdamnit, I only wanted to say (without the ramblings) that

... I'm just happy & I had to share!
And Do Not go to your favorite Model and tell them you just can't understand why their CS is So low. In fact do not bring up CS period. If you like a model, visit her and support her as best you can, - keep away from CS. (I was Mad Jo's CS was low, about as Mad as she was I brought it up - bravo Jo for the lesson, and the happiness!)