AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Miami Heat has won the series. I forgot to watch the basketball game today.

Oh, my pitbull is SO vicious! She's so vicious she lets babies use her as a cuddle pillow and holds so still that she only blinks when they're laying on her.

"Rawr, I'm a vicious pibble! So vicious, I'll let your baby nap on me. Grrr"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If my son's face weren't in these pictures, they would be great to send to pitbull advocates for public use.

Rose said:
Oh, my pitbull is SO vicious! She's so vicious she lets babies use her as a cuddle pillow and holds so still that she only blinks when they're laying on her.

If my son's face weren't in these pictures, they would be great to send to pitbull advocates for public use.

blur his face?

Reactions: camstory
Just gonna brag real quick. :oops: Poker perved on me! :-D

mmm, i'm having a very sleepy day...

Major bummer, - well just life. I have always had a baby face, through smoking, drugs, lot of time at the beach, my 35 looked 25, my 45 looked 35, but trying to get ready for a skype, it don't mater where I put the light, how I hold my face, there is no good side, my 50 looks 50 :( such is life. I am a better person than ever, or I am convinced I am, so I have that. :lol:

camstory said:
Major bummer, - well just life. I have always had a baby face, through smoking, drugs, lot of time at the beach, my 35 looked 25, my 45 looked 35, but trying to get ready for a skype, it don't mater where I put the light, how I hold my face, there is no good side, my 50 looks 50 :( such is life. I am a better person than ever, or I am convinced I am, so I have that. :lol:

Awww!!! But yah, I hear ya. I have pimples AND wrinkles. FML.

Right now I'm thinking this winter is the coldest I've experienced here. I live in an old high set house designed for airflow during summer, polished boards and old lourve windows. And no heating. So. Fucking. Cold.

This world can be a roller coaster of emotion, or you can live a beige, bland, carefully life, with all the peaks and valleys cut away,,, Fuck that!!!

Reactions: LadyLuna
MrRodry said:
Edible anus made of chocolate... Why didn't I think of that before?!
I have not yet gone to the link, but "Edible anus", has such a rhythmic quality to it, I believe it should be a menu item somewhere, along with "Pickled penis" and a "Vagina vinaigrette".

I totally forgot how much doing well on MFC can drain me! x.x Or was that just because the energy the moon is putting off lately has me sleeping intermittently all night, so I used some energy drinks to stay hyper for the camera? Or maybe, it's a combination of all three, because I do, now that I think of it, remember being constantly either on camera or tired back when I was doing MFC full-time. Actually, that's how it felt when I was working at the gas station too, but then again, I put just as much energy into that.

No wonder I lost weight on those things, and started to gain when I started on Streamate. Streamate makes me lazy O.O

And I feel like a complete flake, went to purchase a Gi for martial arts and forgot my checkbook. So now I get to wait until after the class is over to actually pay for both of them. x.x All well, I'll get it to them. I will!

LadyLuna said:
Rose said:

blur his face?
I posted a blurred version in the models only section, but I'm not going to chance posting one out here. :-(

Rose said:
LadyLuna said:
Rose said:

blur his face?
I posted a blurred version in the models only section, but I'm not going to chance posting one out here. :-(
I totally understand Rose, but why tell us about what we can not have? :confusion-confused: :lol:

camstory said:
Rose said:
LadyLuna said:
Rose said:

blur his face?
I totally understand Rose, but why tell us about what we can not have? :confusion-confused: :lol:
When I get a chance to I will see if I can take a picture of her and him together without his face in it. :)

Edit: Forgot I had this picture, it's from when he was a week old. It's close enough

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 51
MsAllyCat said:
camstory said:

Awww!!! But yah, I hear ya. I have pimples AND wrinkles. FML.

Right now I'm thinking this winter is the coldest I've experienced here. I live in an old high set house designed for airflow during summer, polished boards and old lourve windows. And no heating. So. Fucking. Cold.

It's been sweltering hot here the last few days. I'd gladly trade you.
Did a double take when I saw the word winter but then remembered you're from the land down under (and now I want to listen to that song again hehe).

Reactions: MsAllyCat
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:
Did a double take when I saw the word winter but then remembered you're from the land down under (and now I want to listen to that song again hehe).
Me too. My first thought was 'dang, is it still that cold up in alaska or northern canada?' Then I remembered. Wrong hemisphere. :lol:

I have not had to think twice about it since falling in love with this song.

Reactions: Rose and MsAllyCat
JerryBoBerry said:
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:
Me too. My first thought was 'dang, is it still that cold up in alaska or northern canada?' Then I remembered. Wrong hemisphere. :lol:

Well actually I am in the correct hemisphere. You are all in the wrong one!

I'm trying to remember the 41c, 90% humidity days we have. I recall whinging non stop about lack of aircon then. Never fekking happy me.

JerryBoBerry said:
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:
And yes it has been seriously fucking cold down here, I have tile floors, no heater of any kind, top floor...lol

I just got the limited Steel case edition of Paul. Not sure why it took me seeing Simon Pegg and Nick Frost on Top Gear to get around to getting it.

JerryBoBerry said:
My first thought was 'dang, is it still that cold up in alaska or northern canada?' Then I remembered. Wrong hemisphere. :lol:
Not that it is relevant in this case, but I think this is a good example of how the semantics of a single word can make a huge difference in how a piece of text might be perceived. (That is if my assumption is right and Jerry meant wrong from that which he was thinking. I guess Jerry might have meant that the Southern hemisphere is just plain wrong, in which case, never mind.) :lol:
AdamAdamant said:
I just got the limited Steel case edition of Paul. Not sure why it took me seeing Simon Pegg and Nick Frost on Top Gear to get around to getting it.
I have not seen it yet, but I am curious what you thought of Seth Rogen? I have been very impressed with the acting I have seen him do.

FrenchKitty may have died as a model, but she's reincarnated into a perv! :lol:

Missed you Sammy just in case you didn't notice by my internet stalking :*

MandyMetal said:
Random Thoughts.

I think you meant this. Just the random letter numbers needed inside the youtube quotes.

camstory said:
JerryBoBerry said:
My first thought was 'dang, is it still that cold up in alaska or northern canada?' Then I remembered. Wrong hemisphere. :lol:
Not that it is relevant in this case, but I think this is a good example of how the semantics of a single word can make a huge difference in how a piece of text might be perceived. (That is if my assumption is right and Jerry meant wrong from that which he was thinking. I guess Jerry might have meant that the Southern hemisphere is just plain wrong, in which case, never mind.) :lol:
It sounded like "oops, I was thinking of the wrong answer" to me. Just because that's how I speak and what context clues suggested. Although I understand your point. :twocents-02cents:

Daily thought: more people should be taught what context clues are. I'v had several people irritate me today because of not reading context clues in an email or text.