AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A lot of geeks seem to harbor a lot of hatred for Ryan Reynolds. All though 3 comic book characters on film are enough. No more comic book character roles for you Ryan Reynolds. As the Highlander remake goes, I cannot think of anyone who can play the Kurgan any where near awesome (and a little too hammy) as Clancy Brown. Let's be honest, there are some really silly moments in Highlander.

Rose said:
camstory said:
JerryBoBerry said:
My first thought was 'dang, is it still that cold up in alaska or northern canada?' Then I remembered. Wrong hemisphere. :lol:
Not that it is relevant in this case, but I think this is a good example of how the semantics of a single word can make a huge difference in how a piece of text might be perceived. (That is if my assumption is right and Jerry meant wrong from that which he was thinking. I guess Jerry might have meant that the Southern hemisphere is just plain wrong, in which case, never mind.) :lol:
It sounded like "oops, I was thinking of the wrong answer" to me. Just because that's how I speak and what context clues suggested. Although I understand your point. :twocents-02cents:

Daily thought: more people should be taught what context clues are. I'v had several people irritate me today because of not reading context clues in an email or text.
Exactly. I was thinking of the wrong part of the world. Not the southern hemisphere is wrong.

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
camstory said:
JerryBoBerry said:
My first thought was 'dang, is it still that cold up in alaska or northern canada?' Then I remembered. Wrong hemisphere. :lol:
Not that it is relevant in this case, but I think this is a good example of how the semantics of a single word can make a huge difference in how a piece of text might be perceived. (That is if my assumption is right and Jerry meant wrong from that which he was thinking. I guess Jerry might have meant that the Southern hemisphere is just plain wrong, in which case, never mind.) :lol:
It sounded like "oops, I was thinking of the wrong answer" to me. Just because that's how I speak and what context clues suggested. Although I understand your point. :twocents-02cents:

Daily thought: more people should be taught what context clues are. I'v had several people irritate me today because of not reading context clues in an email or text.
Exactly. I was thinking of the wrong part of the world. Not the southern hemisphere is wrong.
Of course, I knew this, but failed to be clear in my attempt to rib Jerry a little. I don't even thing geography can be right or wrong. :think: Oh, this is sure to produce a migraine. STOP THINKING CAM - You know it always ends badly! :lol:

Reactions: Rose
I like a lot of rain and a lot of snow. Lived through a few droughts, and those were not fun. Now, if there's a drought, well, let's just say I won't be shaving until it's over.

I think that cell phones/computers should have an emote that displays sticking the middle finger up. That way if you want to be rude to me, I can flip you off with an emote. :)

Why did I agree to help my dad with the house remodeling as rent payment? I've already ripped up carpet in the entire house, hung up drywall in the basement and started my room. My sister had the room while I was away at college a few years ago and she is apparently a fan of nails/thumb tacks/push pins...

This is yesterday after filling the holes/before sanding.

Now I'm off to wash the walls and try to figure out how to get glow in the dark stars that were hotglued onto the ceiling off. Gahhhh!!! :-|

Attachments

• FML.jpg
    FML.jpg
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: JustHoneyKiss
I bought a second tablet and it uses auto correct by default. I've developed a hatred toward that feature and will be turning it off soon. Looking back at posts I've made with this tablet I see spelling mistakes galore from it, not me.
A cute mew was not recognized and auto changed to a cute new for example. Just did it again typing that sentence. Stupid ass technology. Grrrrrrr.

I just realised something awesome. By having a smallish amount of liquid in your mouth (I used coffee) and smoking through a cheap, short little metal pipe I basically just used my mouth to make a bong, and I tested and it worked great! :D

Jupiter551 said:
I just realised something awesome. By having a smallish amount of liquid in your mouth (I used coffee) and smoking through a cheap, short little metal pipe I basically just used my mouth to make a bong, and I tested and it worked great! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A_Cute_Mew said:
Jupiter551 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
(it even makes the bubbling sound!) :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: camstory
'Is that a tennis ball in your pocket or do you just have a massive knob? :shock:'

A few times whilst watching Wimbledon this week. :cool:

emptiedglass said:
I want to toss my computer out the window tonight. :angry4:
Mine has been in the death throws for months, and it just flatlined. Tiny snap that passed up through the monitor in a quick visual flash, and it was gone. the power button seems to only cycle the PS off/on. 3+ years hard driving often in between the endless game sites, auction sites with a rear wheel off the pavement spinning threw torrents of torrents, a midget in a pink tutu and a nanny goat next to me up front, and the back seat piled high in empty booz bottles, vagina, and the scalps of trolls, it had a good run. start anew, just as well, the trunk was stuffed full of broken dreams, that I couldn't bring myself to dump.

Reactions: emptiedglass
camstory said:
Mine has been in the death throws for months, and it just flatlined. Tiny snap that passed up through the monitor in a quick visual flash, and it was gone. the power button seems to only cycle the PS off/on. 3+ years hard driving often in between the endless game sites, auction sites with a rear wheel off the pavement spinning threw torrents of torrents, a midget in a pink tutu and a nanny goat next to me up front, and the back seat piled high in empty booz bottles, vagina, and the scalps of trolls, it had a good run. start anew, just as well, the trunk was stuffed full of broken dreams, that I couldn't bring myself to dump.

Mine's too old and should have been retired at least 3 years ago. :lol:
Will get a new one when finances permit. Sorta hesitant on Windows 8 but will wait a bit and see if 8.1's worthwhile.

Reactions: camstory
Had an interesting conversation with my mother the other day.
We were talking about my 5-year-old nephew, and how he had a playdate with the daughter of my brother's friends. My mother said that at that age it's innocent enough and I joked that hey, who knows, maybe he'll prefer dating boys when the time comes. She got pretty upset and said that they'd still love him "but it's not something you want to see as a grandparent."
It really saddens me that my parents aren't so open-minded. :(

emptiedglass said:
Had an interesting conversation with my mother the other day.
We were talking about my 5-year-old nephew, and how he had a playdate with the daughter of my brother's friends. My mother said that at that age it's innocent enough and I joked that hey, who knows, maybe he'll prefer dating boys when the time comes. She got pretty upset and said that they'd still love him "but it's not something you want to see as a grandparent."
It really saddens me that my parents aren't so open-minded. :(
I understand EG, and of course you understood the intent of what you mother was saying, but I think even the most relaxed and accepting person might not like the idea of their grandbaby being gay, not b/c they have any bias toward gay ppl, but b/c so many still do. :dontknow:

Was in a Canadian Model's room yesterday, and commenting on the recent Revelation of us yanks of big brother spying on us, said it was sort of humorous that we collectively, seemed to be so surprised. She thought it was funny that we didn't know it was happening long ago, or at least would have assumed as much, when ever body in Canada did. She wondered if maybe there had been a media black out on everything "Patriot act". I told her no, just a fine job of spin by simply calling it "Patriot", some of us yanks thought it had something to do football, and the rest didn't put that much thought into it, but either way it had to be a good thing. I think maybe the movie Idiocracy is as much a prophecy as anything else.

southsamurai said:
Shaun__ said:
LiLredhairedgrl's hair always reminds me of Jessica's whenever I see it.

K6oKe5p.jpg

oh gods! now i want to see her in a slinky red dress!

C'mon now! I can see the hair thing MAYBE but if you put this lil' redhaired girl in the red slinky Jessica Rabbit dress everyone is gonna be asking the same question...

"Where are the boobs?"

7TANjF1.gif

5dUUWbc.gif

LiLredhairedgrl said:
C'mon now! I can see the hair thing MAYBE but if you put this lil' redhaired girl in the red slinky Jessica Rabbit dress everyone is gonna be asking the same question...

"Where are the boobs?"

7TANjF1.gif

5dUUWbc.gif

I saw your last post in the boobies thread, and you have larger boobies than most of the models I visit. Still that kind of dress was made for women who have man made non-squishy boobs, and naturally so big a little squishing wont hurt boobs. I think you would look better in a shear lightweight gown, one that shows off the natural shape of your breasts and gives you a mischievous innocence. Or topless.

Jessica Rabbit has HUGE boobies. I have itty bitty boobies that are really just big boobies trapped in the little booby bodies....I swear!
(You can tell because of the bounce...) :shifty:

UHjW0nQ.gif

And I just so happen to have a picture set of myself, dressed in a black Marilyn style dress with miracle bra and cleavage.
(I did it for science)...
fpjfchq.gif

LhObQwr.gif

So there you have it! Me, in a dress, with boobs.
The end.

8jUMKUq.gif

Number #11

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 180