AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Kokoro said:
Found this on a casting website for models.

LEGIT AS FUCK

some people actually applied for this

I always heard Megan Fox got her job by washing a car in a bikini, so I always pictured her answering a Craigslist ad or something.

Shaun__ said:
Kokoro said:
Found this on a casting website for models.

LEGIT AS FUCK

some people actually applied for this

I always heard Megan Fox got her job by washing a car in a bikini, so I always pictured her answering a Craigslist ad or something.
The L.A. Craigslist is constantly filled with true legit casting calls for open additions for one thing or the other, and the auditions are filled with beautiful dreamers.

Deep Silver Humble Bundle, BioShock Infinite DLC with more to come, and a personality test telling me I'm Charles Manson.

Today is a good day.

Reactions: southsamurai
Most of the time a bit of a cry is not so bad, even enjoyable sometimes.

Then, there are times you are hurt unexpectedly - like being punched in the back of the head, and you don't know why. Sometime crying is very painful and bitter.

camstory said:
Most of the time a bit of a cry is not so bad, even enjoyable sometimes.

Then, there are times you are hurt unexpectedly - like being punched in the back of the head, and you don't know why. Sometime crying is very painful and bitter.
That's why I like crying in the shower. Cliche, but refreshing and seems to make everything better for a minute.

So, I'm doing a 24 hr show tonight in 2 hrs, because I have nothing better to do for the next 24 hrs. Y'all should come join me and stuff. :p

Camscore went from 927 to over 1000 tonight! :dance:

God said:
i just saw a girl on a game show that thought Al Gore ran for President of the USA against John Kerry
No, that sounds about right to me... :think:

Reactions: camstory
I wish that I could be home for when the cam girls that I like are online.

Luigi's cherry Italian ice (from the grocery store)...does anyone else here put it in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up? Or is it just me who does this? :)

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
Cheliboob said:
I've had a good day, made some new friends!!
But I need to turn my pms off I keep getting hammed with them!

must suck to suffer from pms :(
I don't know. I do like the idea of free hams. :think:

yummybrownfox said:
Luigi's cherry Italian ice (from the grocery store)...does anyone else here put it in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up? Or is it just me who does this? :)
I've done that with regular ice cream when it had been packed in dry ice. :)

Rose said:
Real or photoshopped?

As far as I can tell, it's real. There are two pictures in the set, and they've been all over 4chan.

They're both unintentional youtube stars, so why not meet up for a night on the town?

Reactions: Rose
bawksy said:
Rose said:
Real or photoshopped?

As far as I can tell, it's real. There are two pictures in the set, and they've been all over 4chan.

They're both unintentional youtube stars, so why not meet up for a night on the town?
I bet that was a night to remember! :lol:

95 degrees, and the A/C goes out...ice cube show tonight anyone?

Reactions: Jupiter551