AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Conspiracy theories and paranormal activities. I love these threads!

ya know how you go through your childhood thinking chocolate and vanilla are opposites, and strawberry is somehow a different thing altogether? then at some point you realize that chocolate and vanilla are just two things. two flavors out of many possibilities

well theres another corollary to that bit of revelation. vanilla isnt plain. nope sorry, it may be what people think of when they think of "plain" ice cream, but it isnt. its such a trope that its almost jungian archetype level (to the point that calling something vanilla means its standard and maybe boring as in: i like vanilla sex im not into whips and chains) but seriously, vanilla is like one of the most complex and layered flavors known to man. its intense and fills not just the mouth but the nose and mind as well.

ya see we get wrapped up in this idea of vanilla as plain and bland not because it is, but because it was easily synthesized. what most people think of as vanilla isnt. its usually vanillin, a chemical that can be found in wood or created in a lab. once the science guys found this marvelous chemical that was vastly cheaper than the natural version (originally vanilla beans were only slightly less expensive per gram than saffron) it got put into everything and except for a few hold outs none of the ice cream makers used real vanilla beans. try breyers and one of the artificially flavored brands side by side sometime. have a palate cleanser at hand between tastes. not that the artificial is bad, but its one dimensional.

anyway, thats why i always chuckle a little when i see someone say they like "vanilla" sex. it makes me think what? you dont like chocolate now and then? and then "but my vanilla sex is like fresh beans right from the plant. your vanilla sex must be out of a beaker in a chemistry lab" all cocky and such. LONG LIVE THE BEAN!

Reactions: LadyLuna
southsamurai said:
ya know how you go through your childhood thinking chocolate and vanilla are opposites, and strawberry is somehow a different thing altogether? then at some point you realize that chocolate and vanilla are just two things. two flavors out of many possibilities

<<<snip snip>>>

anyway, thats why i always chuckle a little when i see someone say they like "vanilla" sex. it makes me think what? you dont like chocolate now and then? and then "but my vanilla sex is like fresh beans right from the plant. your vanilla sex must be out of a beaker in a chemistry lab" all cocky and such. LONG LIVE THE BEAN!

And if you want to order some directly.
http://www.beanilla.com/vanilla/vanilla-beans

The Mexican Vanilla Bean is really only for sale once a year so it's a good time to by that variety now.
But the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean is really awesome too and makes great Vanilla Extract.

That's how I first discovered that site. I got sick of the imitation 'chemical' crap you buy in the stores. I spent $25 for a package of 25 beans and then bought some cheap glass bottles of vodka and made my own from their recipe.
http://www.beanilla.com/blog/homemade-vanilla-extract

It's cheaper than the 'good' stuff you pay an arm and a leg for in the grocery store and it's WAY better. And ultimately as time goes on it gets cheaper. Use some of the bottle you can just refill it up. It starts to get a bit weak just toss in a new bean. If you do a lot of baking and use vanilla extract anyway (or make your own ice cream) this is the way to go.

Oh, and they also sell the Saffron you mentioned too! :)

I've tried getting into Linux OS's in the past but have always been turned off by their lack of printer drivers. Hated having to hunt for them or buy certain printers just to get it to work.

Finally they've been catching up. Installed a new Linux Mint 'Cinnamon' distro and so far it's been working like a charm. Recognized my wireless brother laser over the network. It works with my dropbox, google drive, keepass, chrome (chromium) and i've pretty much been able to do everything I can on my main desktop. It also recognized all the hardware on this build. It starts up pretty fast and seems to be doing a good job on all the important sites. Youtube, gmail, myfreecams...

This is just a second PC i got bored and set up at a clean desk. I plan to use this for school work only so a clean install is rather nice. Overall http://www.linuxmint.com/ seems to be a winner.

JordanBlack said:
Well for the past two months I've been logging in feeling like this

and logging off feeling like this

I think I got to the point where I have no way of being optimistic and further more starting doubting myself of my capabilities of being entertaining (that doesn't sound like me at all, I don't think I have ever been insecure or anything of sort, yet I'm starting to have anxieties attacks every time I wanna log on mfc).

You will always have a place in my heart.

Reactions: JordanBlack
I'm feeling the love today. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_15_2013 , 2_56_57 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_15_2013 , 2_56_57 PM.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: LadyLuna
voodooxchild said:
I really can't wait to start this whole camming thing. I think it's going to be so fun for me. :-D :-D :-D

I can't wait for you to start this whole camming thing, either. It's going to be fun for everyone! :-D :-D :-D

Reactions: voodooxchild
zippypinhead said:
voodooxchild said:
I really can't wait to start this whole camming thing. I think it's going to be so fun for me. :-D :-D :-D

I can't wait for you to start this whole camming thing, either. It's going to be fun for everyone! :-D :-D :-D

I started yesterday =P It was VERY fun.

voodooxchild said:
I'm so sleepy. These 2 nights on MFC have taken a toll on me haahaha
Well don't fall asleep on cam or we've got a thread here you might be appearing in. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
voodooxchild said:
I'm so sleepy. These 2 nights on MFC have taken a toll on me haahaha
Well don't fall asleep on cam or we've got a thread here you might be appearing in. :lol:

Haha I won't..I promise =P

-------

Can't believe I was on MFC for an hour offering stuff and teasing and NOTHING....NOTHING...in an hour!

Henna looks like poop.

Now my hair looks like I rolled in mud/poop, made my hair into dreads (or is it dreds?) and then let it dry up. It is SO attractive.

Argh this sucks....I'm probably doing something wrong. I need help with the camming thing. I've read everything available! I swear! What am I doing wrong?

voodooxchild said:
Argh this sucks....I'm probably doing something wrong. I need help with the camming thing. I've read everything available! I swear! What am I doing wrong?

I have always thought success in modeling is at least partially dependent on the right people finding your room. Are you advertising everywhere you can? Do you have tags on your profile, a twitter account, and are you using the newsfeed feature? You also might want to put that information in your signature here, and anywhere else you can.

Rose said:
Henna looks like poop.

Now my hair looks like I rolled in mud/poop, made my hair into dreads (or is it dreds?) and then let it dry up. It is SO attractive.

:icon-lol: it certainly does, and it smells like dirt. dont, i repeat, do NOT bleach your hair after its been colored with henna! :nono: it'll turn the oddest color then break off..

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
I just gave my dog a treat (a slice of a pig's ear). After eating it, she was sitting up and let out a giant burp. She got a surprised look on her face and looked around as if to see who she could blame it on. I shook my head and said "it wasn't me this time". :mrgreen:

TheWolfMaam said:
Rose said:
Henna looks like poop.

:icon-lol: it certainly does, and it smells like dirt. dont, i repeat, do NOT bleach your hair after its been colored with henna! :nono: it'll turn the oddest color then break off..
It didn't take at all, especially on my roots so it looks like I'm sol for another month or two.

Shaun__ said:
voodooxchild said:

I have always thought success in modeling is at least partially dependent on the right people finding your room. Are you advertising everywhere you can? Do you have tags on your profile, a twitter account, and are you using the newsfeed feature? You also might want to put that information in your signature here, and anywhere else you can.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it. I'll take everything you've said into consideration, startin now.

----

I'm not gonna give up on camming. I know I can do well. I know I can.

AH I just feel so good right now! Overflowing with love of the world&wild!! My mum just got back from mountain climbing adventures, and we shared red wine and stories... storms, creatures, fires, strange happenings, indescribably beautiful experiences on this planet, so beyond just the aesthetic - that deep, core beauty, recognized in the soul, in our genetic history as animals, when we connect with these places&things.... AH again! I am just so in love with it all :h: ^^

/enddrunkenrant

Reactions: JordanBlack
Rose said:
TheWolfMaam said:
Rose said:
Henna looks like poop.

It didn't take at all, especially on my roots so it looks like I'm sol for another month or two.

when i used henna, id leave it in for at least 6 hours.. it was fun :roll:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose

Attachments

• cute-puppy-pictures-outside-needs-hug.jpg
    cute-puppy-pictures-outside-needs-hug.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: TrixieTangy