AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I love doing giantess clips... I feel like everyone needs to know this :lol:

So tonight I'm fucking around with my Besties, and hoping all you guys are having a nice night :hello2:

SeraTonix said:
And if I do eat it lately I try and throw vegetables in, broccoli being awesome, roasted cherry tomatoes being better. But really at what point does it stop being Kraft Dinner and start being Kraft Pasta Salad?

... restraining myself from linking to a Youtube video of Dana Carvey's "Choppin' Broccoli" routine... :icon-twisted:

yummybrownfox said:
RVKQYqS.jpg

This should not say "Support breast cancer," but "Support breast cancer awareness." That's gonna bug me now every time I see it on Facebook.....
Definitely. Reminds me of years ago when my roomie's new gf told me she was going to be a "rape advocate." I looked at her with a fishy look, and she suddenly widened her eyes and and said, "ha ha, I mean 'rape VICTIM advocate."

I love the Oatmeal's infographics. Today's is epic.

Columbus Day

Dammit, Amber.

LadyLuna said:

Columbus Day

As a failed and frustrated cartoonist, and as a guy who just doesn't seem to "get it," I cannot tell you how much I hate The Oatmeal. I hate it so profoundly that I can't be faced with Oatmeal posts without getting those sparkles in my peripheral vision from all the rage it inspires in me. It is unfunny, less clever than the author seems to think it is, fairly derivative, and often just shamelessly drama-mongering. The biggest peeve I have, though is that it somehow counts as a "comic" when most of the time, at best, it's an illustrated blog.

Anyway, that's my little rant, since I've been seeing this post making rounds everywhere I go on the internet today. I needed to vent. Anyone catch the cool discussion it inspired on Reddit?

Reactions: LadyLuna
SexyStephXS said:
Does anyone else lick the inside of the microwave popcorn bag or is that just me? ...

I never really got into microwaved popcorn. Always just popped it in a pan on the stove. :geek:

Reactions: krukstyle
zippypinhead said:
SexyStephXS said:
Does anyone else lick the inside of the microwave popcorn bag or is that just me? ...

It's not just you. Although, these days, I try to at least have some class, and I use some of the popcorn to scrape up all that delicious trans-fat and sodium.

I tend to use a fingernail (the outside of it) to scrape off the butter and lick it off. mmm

zippypinhead said:
LadyLuna said:

Columbus Day

As a failed and frustrated cartoonist, and as a guy who just doesn't seem to "get it," I cannot tell you how much I hate The Oatmeal. I hate it so profoundly that I can't be faced with Oatmeal posts without getting those sparkles in my peripheral vision from all the rage it inspires in me. It is unfunny, less clever than the author seems to think it is, fairly derivative, and often just shamelessly drama-mongering. The biggest peeve I have, though is that it somehow counts as a "comic" when most of the time, at best, it's an illustrated blog.

Anyway, that's my little rant, since I've been seeing this post making rounds everywhere I go on the internet today. I needed to vent. Anyone catch the cool discussion it inspired on Reddit?

Some of the posts are cartoons, many of them are either as I called this one (an infografic) or as you called them (animated blog posts). I like his infografics, I find his blog posts interesting, and his "comic"s mildly amusing. I think I've only laughed about a few of them. A very few of them. His grammar infographics tend to make me rage and nod my head in agreement. I do not consider him a comic. He is a businessman, first and foremost. A manipulator of the public. He comes across as arrogant, and as an asshole, which is something that people seem to love these days. You come across more whimsical, which was popular before, and will be popular again.

I believe you should show off your works to as many people as possible. Some people will be bound to like them. And one day, you will be as most great artists are- appreciated after your time. While he will fade into obscurity after his death, you will be remembered, and people will wonder why you weren't appreciated.

God said:
just saw a model profile with a camscore of 54.7 and her average rating is 5 out of 5 stars.

not sure exactly how this makes any sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. It costs nothing to give a model five stars.

Now, in a perfect world, folks would back that up with at least a modest token of appreciation that has some value.

LadyLuna said:
zippypinhead said:
SexyStephXS said:

It's not just you. Although, these days, I try to at least have some class, and I use some of the popcorn to scrape up all that delicious trans-fat and sodium.

I tend to use a fingernail (the outside of it) to scrape off the butter and lick it off. mmm

zippypinhead said:
LadyLuna said:

Columbus Day

Some of the posts are cartoons, many of them are either as I called this one (an infografic) or as you called them (animated blog posts). I like his infografics, I find his blog posts interesting, and his "comic"s mildly amusing. I think I've only laughed about a few of them. A very few of them. His grammar infographics tend to make me rage and nod my head in agreement. I do not consider him a comic. He is a businessman, first and foremost. A manipulator of the public. He comes across as arrogant, and as an asshole, which is something that people seem to love these days. You come across more whimsical, which was popular before, and will be popular again.

I believe you should show off your works to as many people as possible. Some people will be bound to like them. And one day, you will be as most great artists are- appreciated after your time. While he will fade into obscurity after his death, you will be remembered, and people will wonder why you weren't appreciated.

Aw, shucks, Luna, you sure are nice!

I promised my mom I would give her money, then I fell asleep all afternoon, and didn't wake up until the banks were closed. I'm a terrible son. :(

You could've just said "Please change the music Jo", snarky remarks as my music making you barf ain't the smooth way to say it, even on the interwebz ('cos you know, the receiver is human too, even on a camsite).

Carry on :handgestures-salute:

Sparked by the wacky news thread, https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14150&p=410853#p410853

I do not understand the obsession with knowing what another person's sexuality is. When it comes to an adult tv show, I guess I can kinda understand it, because you might want to speculate on who will date who... but honestly, a person's sexualtiy, whether they be a real person, a character on a tv show, a cartoon, or a puppet, is none of your business. There's only one reason you have any right to ask, and that is if you wish to be involved with them sexually. Then, you at least need to know if they might be interested back.

When it comes to the sexuality of another individual, there's only two questions you need to ask yourself: am I sexually interested in him/her? and Is he/she sexually interested in me? If the person in question is a fictional character, OF COURSE they aren't interested in you. They aren't interested in anyone! Since it isn't a real person, go ahead and fantasize, there's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't even matter if they're gay or straight, because in fantasies they can be anything you want! Just make sure you remember it's a fantasy.

Sorry, when I first learned the question of whether Bert and Ernie were gay, all I could think was "What does it matter? They are fictional characters in a kid's tv show." And this whole bullshit about them living together meaning they are gay, really? Cause, men just out of college won't room together to save on rent? Sorry, I don't buy that. Both of my very straight older brothers did that. Shoot, one of them even bought a house with one of his friends! (The friend got to keep it when my brother was ready to leave.)

LadyLuna said:
Sorry, when I first learned the question of whether Bert and Ernie were gay, all I could think was "What does it matter? They are fictional characters in a kid's tv show." And this whole bullshit about them living together meaning they are gay, really? Cause, men just out of college won't room together to save on rent? Sorry, I don't buy that. Both of my very straight older brothers did that. Shoot, one of them even bought a house with one of his friends! (The friend got to keep it when my brother was ready to leave.)
I believe the official line has always been that they're just friends and more or less asexual, I always DID think they were gay but didn't particularly care one way or another.

It's not even that they're two men living together, it's the fact that they interact like an old couple - very likely because they were inspired by the old sitcom 'The Odd Couple' which was indeed about two men living together who (as far as I know) weren't gay, but acted like an old married couple (hence the reason they're 'odd').

Reactions: LadyLuna
ILikeUonTop said:
What if Oxygen is actually is actually poisonous to humans, but it takes like 70-80 years to start killing us?

That hypothetical is kinda true, actually! Oxygen is really reactive with DNA, which causes mutations/less than idea replication fidelity, which causes aging/cancer/death/~other bad things~ (which is why everyone loves antioxidants).

Reactions: LadyLuna and Sevrin
I decided to try caramel fudge cheesecake today (sold by the slice for $3.99), and it's amazing! :thumbleft:

Reactions: NaNatasha