AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AdamAdamant said:
I should watch the rest of Carl Sagan's Cosmos. The sequel for Cosmos is coming out next year and will be hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
I am SO excited about this! I recently rewatched them in anticipation myself. :D

JerryBoBerry said:
The 'Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"' thread got locked. Over three years, you had a good run thread. Good run.

Fortunately just a temporary one though! HUZZAH!

We must fill it with WTF moments to celebrate!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I get something to eat, and ten minutes before my shift I'm throwing up...yeah I don't think I'm gonna be on tonight. :icon-cry:

It's a bit annoying when new people show up and their only purpose here is to make perv comments on all the naked pictures. There's boobs, we get it. Grow up and make some intelligent comments already.

So last week this kid I knew from freshman year went missing. Monday they found his body in some grass behind this house. Apparently the last place he was seen, he was leaving a party (he had nothing to drink) and was going to walk to his girlfriend's house, which is literally 2 blocks from the place he was.

Cops say no foul play suspected. Sounds kinda fishy to me, especially considering his body was found BEHIND a house that was in the opposite direction of both the party and his girlfriend's house.

I can understand him taking a shortcut and maybe falling or bumping his head on something if he was drunk and getting a concussion, but really? Who takes a shortcut in the opposite direction? I can't believe there isn't going to be any investigation into this case.

[/random]

Reactions: LadyLuna
JerryBoBerry said:
Yummybrownfox shall be missed on the forum. :icon-cry:
Ohhhhh, I missed this, I was wondering why her avatar was missing from her old posts.

Yeah, miss her contributions to ACF

6 freaking finals this week. One last night at 8PM, one at 8am this morning, and one in an hour. All let us have cheat sheets. My hands are cramping from writing. Brain is throbbing. Need alcohol--massive amounts. Will be sleeping for 3 days straight after this day is over.... :think: Will wake up to go see Hobbit, then resume sleeping an additional 4 days. Yes, that is my plan.

iKarli said:
So last week this kid I knew from freshman year went missing. Monday they found his body in some grass behind this house. Apparently the last place he was seen, he was leaving a party (he had nothing to drink) and was going to walk to his girlfriend's house, which is literally 2 blocks from the place he was.

Cops say no foul play suspected. Sounds kinda fishy to me, especially considering his body was found BEHIND a house that was in the opposite direction of both the party and his girlfriend's house.

I can understand him taking a shortcut and maybe falling or bumping his head on something if he was drunk and getting a concussion, but really? Who takes a shortcut in the opposite direction? I can't believe there isn't going to be any investigation into this case.

[/random]

This reminds me so much of the Elisa Lam case. Seriously how can they just say "no foul play" for cases like this. This woman shows no reports of drug/alcohol in her body but yet somehow got through a locked security door to the roof of a hotel and then got into a water tank that was also locked that they had to cut open to remove her from. How did she get in there??
Who knows, but police say the death was accidental and that's that. The worse part of this story is that hotel guests started complaining about the taste and smell of the water... OMG I would just barf so much if I drank dead person water. ugh
Here is a link with the full details.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... elisa-lam/

VeronicaChaos said:
AdamAdamant said:
I should watch the rest of Carl Sagan's Cosmos. The sequel for Cosmos is coming out next year and will be hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
I am SO excited about this! I recently rewatched them in anticipation myself. :D

Oh my gosh I did not know about that!! I *just* started reading Cosmos, the companion book to the series, and am going to watch the series. How exciting that there will be a sequel, hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson no less o.o

:D

TessaNorth said:
VeronicaChaos said:
AdamAdamant said:

Oh my gosh I did not know about that!! I *just* started reading Cosmos, the companion book to the series, and am going to watch the series. How exciting that there will be a sequel, hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson no less o.o

:D

I didn't know that either and now I'm so excited! I love Cosmos.
This is one of my favorite quotes from it: "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

TittySprinkles said:
As much as I'm sort of enjoying the holidays I sort of wish they would hurry up and end.

At least I own a Freddy Krueger sweater now. :dance:

Same here, but change the sweater for dying is sweat, 'cause summer here is really bothering me and making me lazy to go online.

Also: family gatherings :woops:

Found on Reddit. Watch this video while imagining that they're looking at your penis. :lol:

gRAhFWJ.gif

Our MsAllyCat it seems has gone missing. It makes me sad. :icon-cry:

My group that I just got out of, had to be the most confusing for many members. They would enter my chat hear music, and ask themselves: "Is she...yes, yes she's doing the Time Warp...That is the song I'm listening to". It amazed me how long they stayed. It was so impossible to not laugh! Everyone agreed we have to make an official group every so often where we do the time warp again! :lol:

Sereph_Doll said:
iKarli said:

[/random]

This reminds me so much of the Elisa Lam case. Seriously how can they just say "no foul play" for cases like this. This woman shows no reports of drug/alcohol in her body but yet somehow got through a locked security door to the roof of a hotel and then got into a water tank that was also locked that they had to cut open to remove her from. How did she get in there??
Who knows, but police say the death was accidental and that's that. The worse part of this story is that hotel guests started complaining about the taste and smell of the water... OMG I would just barf so much if I drank dead person water. ugh
Here is a link with the full details.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... elisa-lam/

UGH!! I know!!! It makes me so upset at how so many cases are "just let go." In my city it seems everyone's so stoned out of their minds they just would rather not deal with it. I mean it's great we all are chill, but for the authorities to just sweep everything under the rug? Uh..no. The only times we prosecute anyone for murder is if there are drugs found at the scene or bullet/stab wounds. It's outrageous. Way to go for cities that are just trying to make our crime rates look better. :clap:

FUUUU :crybaby: I just feel so much injustice for his family and friends...I partied with him a few times back freshman year and he was SO loved.

I was sent the following as a gift today at work, complete with a "Merry Christmas!". Now, I've had some odd gifts in my time (think water pistol bath toy with targets to aim at at the age of 23) but I think this is possibly the worst yet.

Attachments

• 602144_10153595696155368_97523043_n.jpg
    602144_10153595696155368_97523043_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 101
I can hear my neighboor attempting to sing in the shower...I am trying so hard not to laugh. It's soooo bad! He sings one line of a song then he'll change to a different song and only sing one line of it. :lol:

Went into her room for the first time tonight. Quite a beautiful and charming young lady.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 12_20_2013 , 3_31_11 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 12_20_2013 , 3_31_11 AM.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 66