AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I hate to fail in creating emotes, I really do! see cretinizer1 to 4 on mfc. :crybaby:

Is it because I am such a cheap guy that all my emotes are so small? Is it because the source picture is so small? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

sanjisan said:
I hate to fail in creating emotes, I really do! see cretinizer1 to 4 on mfc. :crybaby:

Is it because I am such a cheap guy that all my emotes are so small? Is it because the source picture is so small? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

I don't know... just checked those. The icons, some of the submitted ones by people, do have a huge size... Maybe you are not setting ok certain setting in the upload process ? I dunno as have not submitted any, yet.

But... I am extremely curious about it. I am a gfx artist, and used to have this habit of producing some animated smileys for the forums I liked... So I might check those mfc settings.

In some upload services it is format related. Or just...That you need to know their very exact site's preferred sizes and format, and just send em in those exact specs, for it to look well, not blurry, etc...

If I have the time, I'll give it a shot, maybe post back here my findings...

Reactions: sanjisan
CallMeWilliam said:
I don't know why but after getting caught up on the latest posts in Monogamy on a site like MFC? I immediately thought of my psych courses and Pavlov's dogs http://psychology.about.com/od/classica ... s-dogs.htm.

I often wonder about the emotional (and maybe the physical) conditioning of both models and members that may be happening and how that plays into the whole topic.

I kind of see it under another light that I don't see mentioned in that thread much... find it exciting the fact of some cam models having their couples... Is not like you were going to get married with them, lol, (and the other option... I never liked things between 3, unless is two women, hehe), anyway, and it all adds an interesting perspective... based in the fact that they both don't actually mind, and, provided there are some super obvious limits of different nature, is all ok and somewhat agreed situation...Of course there would be exceptions. Indeed, this is what would worry me more. I don't care a bit if a model is not single, I would care if that third person is not being so happy with the situation... But anyway, none of my (our) business. But if I get to know (that the partner is not happy with it) then I might be out of the room, can't avoid it...

Reactions: sanjisan
So, in January Sophia Locke will be hosting the 5th Cam Girl Mansion event. Among those attending are Lux Neon and Violet October. I don't think I am telling secrets when I say that they seem to have a girl crush on one another. So, I'm am trying to spearhead a campaign for the two of them to get together during this time and have some on camera fun and maybe even make a video. (A boy can dream can't he?) So, to help inspire, I have written this Haiku.

Watching Lux Neon
Has Violet Addiction
Do A Girl Girl Show

We have to make this to happen. It's not over yet!!

Reactions: Violet October
ILikeUonTop said:
I'm wondering how many times is too many times to masturbate in one day for a guy? I've been told 4 is the limit and 5 is too many. Where does this information cum from? Is there a masturbation rulebook somewhere I missed?

:think: Heck of a good question. I'm sure studies have been done and I think everyone is different but some signs of too much would be blisters on the head and shaft and/or when only dust comes out and no juices :eek: I think that would be an indicator that it's time for a break.

I think 5 is a little low though, 8 works better. If you hit 9 in a day, you should seek help, you might have an addiction.

Reactions: LadyLuna
ILikeUonTop said:
I'm wondering how many times is too many times to masturbate in one day for a guy? I've been told 4 is the limit and 5 is too many. Where does this information cum from? Is there a masturbation rulebook somewhere I missed?

The answer is, not surprisingly, also the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything. 42. Yep, masturbating 42 times in a row has been established as the upper limit. 41 times and below are all good. :thumbleft:

http://www.atlnightspots.com/boy-dies-after-masturbating-42-times/

CallMeWilliam said:
I don't know why but after getting caught up on the latest posts in Monogamy on a site like MFC? I immediately thought of my psych courses and Pavlov's dogs http://psychology.about.com/od/classica ... s-dogs.htm.

I often wonder about the emotional (and maybe the physical) conditioning of both models and members that may be happening and how that plays into the whole topic.

This is interesting to think about. We often make jokes about guys tipping in person to show boobs bb and us models thanking checkout staff in a flirtatious manner.
There's also the deeper conditioning like being paid to cum- I now find it hard to orgasm when alone a guy. There are also habitual behaviours associated with webcamming that I have noticed more since coming back to MFC after a long break.

I hope someone does some research into all this one day.

Car broke. Trip cancelled. Depressed. Got drunk. Had more whiskey. Fell asleep in chair. Neck hurts. Hangover. Can't form complex sentences right now. I need a drink.

We moved on the 20th and are staying with family temporarily until we find a place in the new county we are staying in. Tired of the area I have been in my entire 48 years so now was the time to make the change. Amazing how much crap I have collected in 20+ years! I was a pack rat and never fully realized how bad I had it. Selling off tons of stuff I just don't want or need anymore including my large Kawasaki collection. It feels liberating. I started doing a huge house cleaning just over a year ago and now it is in overdrive. 25+ bags of garbage went in the past year and as most of stuff is currently in a storage unit (our old shop that finally went under on November 1st) it has been easy to continue the purge. Since the 20th I have tossed another 36 bags of garbage!! I still can't believe it and it's yet another quirk of my family/DNA. My uncle died in a car wreck in the mid 1990s and I have seen the photos of the family clearing his house out and that took 3 large dumpsters so I guess it could have been worse for me.
:shock:

After loads of continuous bad luck since 2008 (diagnosed with health problems, cancer, job losses, etc) I/we are finally hopeful for the future and for 2014. Hope is good.
:pray:

AlexLady said:
I wonder if a friend you have to lie to could be a friend at all.

Yes it could. There are people unable to understand/admit certain things, or non capable of certain matters. Still very good people in other aspects of themselves. So, yep, totally. The total friend that has the perfect word for everything, never fails etc...? Noone is perfect, neither we are, so who could demand that... I know what I cannot tell to certain people. Still they are great friends.

To a love partner, not sure, this could do quite some damage.

Anyway, considering if it's really really needed (the lie) might be the best way to go (Among many things, it ends up being more practical saying the truth, or not saying anything at all). And a way to get some times surprised about people. As sometimes they can understand better than we thought. And... some times not. :D

Shaun_ said:
vaderface11 wrote:
I just learned there is a such thing as a lounge 10000. I wonder what lounge 100000 will be like.

I think it will look like this
qX0tpdl.jpg

I worked alone all over Christmas to allow my staff to spend time with their families.

Today, my first day off work, we end up with a school closed due to something my team failed to deal with, and our Chief Executive has been made redundant. Seems something major happens every time I'm off..

ThunderWeasel said:
Why is the phrase "sheep banking" running through my head?

How do you bank a sheep? Why would you bank a sheep?

I can think of two things, 1. they're in a river and you get them to the shore (riverbank). 2. using a sheep as a portable fire, make sure you bank it so it's easier to start in the morning!

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
I wonder how curse words were invented. Who was the first person to designate a word as being bad? What words in the future will be cuss words? And what about dirty words? I mean who was so smart as to name a woman's reproductive/amusement area as a pussy? :think:

eyeteach said:
I wonder how curse words were invented. Who was the first person to designate a word as being bad? What words in the future will be cuss words? And what about dirty words? I mean who was so smart as to name a woman's reproductive/amusement area as a pussy? :think:

Everyone knows there is really only one truly dirty word.

In today's modern Galaxy there is of course very little still held to be unspeakable. Many words and expressions which only a matter of decades ago were considered so distastefully explicit that, were they merely to be breathed in public, the perpetrator would be shunned, barred from polite society, and in extreme cases shot through the lungs, are now thought to be very healthy and proper, and their use in everyday speech and writing is seen as evidence of a well-adjusted, relaxed and totally un****ed-up personality. . . . But even though words like "joojooflop," "swut," and "turlingdrome" are now perfectly acceptable in common usage there is one word that is still beyond the pale. The concept it embodies is so revolting that the publication or broadcast of the word is utterly forbidden in all parts of the Galaxy except for use in Serious screenplays.
There is also, or was, one planet where they didn't know what it meant, the stupid turlingdromes.

eyeteach said:
This is a topic I also have interest in. A few years back I downloaded this e-book:

I won't upload it, since I do not know the copyright status. But with the title and author, you may be able to find it online.

Attachments

• swear.jpg
    swear.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 108
Pay attention - On purpose - Now - Suspend judgement.

eyeteach said:

I was just thinking about this the other day in the car with my boyfriend. we were driving in silence and I went I wonder who was the first person to look at a penis and went - hey that looks like a rooster I think Ill call this a cock- My boyfriend just shook his head at me.