AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I feel truly sorry for people that have to tell others that they are "ugly" or "fat" for no apparent reason. It's those people that make me worry about my future, but for every one of those I have discovered at least ten that tell people they are beautiful, and that gives me a great deal of hope for a wonderful future!

Today I am feeling both relieved (because I know I don't have to do anything other than upload some photos and do a blog during my day today) and worried/anxious (because I am still pretty darn sick and I need to be on cam around midnight tonight for my March kick-off, AND because I'm nervous for what March holds for me) so I'm doing my best to keep my mind off everything today. I have that haunting "setting myself up for failure" feeling. I will probably do a little WoW, maybe perv a little, possibly hang out in MFC lounge today. All without getting my heart rate up too much so my nose stays calm. :lol:

Mirra said:
Fresh haircut, freshly shaved, and starting tomorrow a fresh month. Wonder if I can convince the guys at work we need to eat at Fiesta Fresh. :think:
Oh cute, did you and Mikey go to the barber shop together? Such a sweet pair you are.

If I have to be stuck on a crowded subway train, why can't I be around better looking people, or at least people who don't emit foul odours?

Jason314 said:
If I have to be stuck on a crowded subway train, why can't I be around better looking people, or at least people who don't emit foul odours?
Whoa! Even "odors" gets a U in it?? :think:

kevinearllynch said:
AmberCutie said:
Jason314 said:
Whoa! Even "odors" gets a U in it?? :think:

Perhaps the lad has a Canadian past? :shock:

I have a Canadian past and present, actually. I didn't even think that it may have been misspelled, but I looked it up and indeed, it is an acceptable way of spelling.

Thought of the day: Do people born on a Feb 29 celebrate their birthdays today?

I need a drink, and I need to learn to not take people bitching so seriously. Some people are gonna complain no matter what, dunno why I cant accept that.

Wow, I've got 501 posts already. In most other forums, I'd still be at about 200 or fewer posts after this amount of time. Am I really a man of few contributions?

Has been wondering if a lifetime ban can be undone! Met another model who is a member on the forums, and we get along very well. The bad thing is that she gets pretty late at night though. Also excited about getting my 3DS that I pre-ordered :)

AshaSnow said:
I gave MFC your name and address and both your screennames. I don't think you'll be able to get back on myfreecams. Enjoy your 3DS.
:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

My day is so incredibly made.

Jebbaz said:
AshaSnow said:
I gave MFC your name and address and both your screennames. I don't think you'll be able to get back on myfreecams. Enjoy your 3DS.
:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

My day is so incredibly made.
Maybe some more claps and happeys due to his new rank status? :think: ;)

AshaSnow said:
LOL, Jebbaz. You're so cute :) I miss you *sniffle* You know I haven't read in my room in like 3 whole months? :p
I cant view cams anymore :'( my internet connection wont allow it.
AmberCutie said:
Maybe some more claps and happeys due to his new rank status? :think: ;)

Ok, just a few more ;)
:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

HOLY SHIT! I can sorta view cams from the lounge!!!

I mean its not great but the feed at least comes through and I can hear the audio!

Today has been one of those days where I didn't want to get out of bed and even now I am tempted to lay back down and just relax. Would be cool to chat with people while relaxing. Hrm... may have to go grab my work laptop from the car so I can internet from bed. :mrgreen: