AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
5 hour energy entering your sinuses is a hell of a thing. Tried to drink a bottle, and my throat slammed shut after it hit my tongue and tasted awful, and it went up my nose, basically. I had the super fast heart beat and the shakes. Thank god I'd taken my blood pressure meds beforehand. It wasn't actually too bad, other than, you know, milk coming out your nose feeling. But, yeah, not to be repeated.

Tried ZzzQuil for the first time to fall asleep...took a dose...30 mins wasn't working.
Took another dose...
Woke up 18 hours later in a city I have been in before.
Married to a Woman I had never met.

Maybe not that bad, but boy, I needed some extra coffees to get the day started.

Geeesh

Lesson learned : Do not exceed prescribed amount

:character-hobbes:

I need to just vent, so apologies in advance for what could well be a wall of text. Writing it out though is better than expressing it in other ways.

To an extent, I've always had a rather strained relationship with my family. Many years ago, my own father attacked me, leaving me requiring stitches above my eye. I opted to have him arrested, and he was found guilty after a court case, and fined a few hundred pounds.

My sister was always very much a daddy's girl, and he was very manipulative of her, yet she was too young to realise. He used her to get to me, and we fell out for many years, until I tried to make more of an effort for the last 3 years. Things were actually going rather well.

That is, until today. I currently have my mother temporarily staying my my spare room. I'd used it as my home office, but she asked for a place to stay while she sorted her life out following their divorce.

My birthday was last month, and my sister has been working a large amount of hours. When I last saw her, she made a comment about forgetting to bring over my birthday card. Last Friday was the first day I've seen her, and barely heard from her since my birthday. Usually, and I'm wise to this, I only hear from her when she wants something, and I was a bit surprised that in the last few weeks she hadn't even found 30mins to pop over, or kept declining when I offered to go to hers for a catchup. She called on Friday though, asking for a lift to work, and I offered. Upon leaving my house to go and collect her from hers, I made a joke comment to my mother after maybe finally getting my birthday card.

Dropped my sister off, and hadn't really heard from her since. Apparently though, she telephoned my mother today whilst I was at work, and my mother repeated my throwaway comment about the card, and made out I was extremely upset by it. Didn't tell me about it at all, until I picked up voicemails later on of my sister hurling abuse at me. She now refuses to answer the phone to me, and has blocked me on Facebook to boot. 3 years of effort wasted by someone gossiping and making things up, someone who needs my help.

Mother now refuses to apologise to me for what she has done, and this is the latest in a long line of problems she has caused for me. Within the last 5 years, her actions have left me homeless for 3 months, cost me several thousand pounds, caused a company to bring a civil legal case against me (luckily I won that, but was time consuming), nearly blown up my house twice by leaving unlit gas pouring out of the cooker and sitting at a table about 10ft away. I've found her lying to me on multiple occasions, and what she has done today is beyond forgivable. Great timing as always, two days before Christmas.

The issue I have now is that, despite having done her a favour for a long period of time, I cannot have her live with me anymore. But she won't listen to my advice and apply for full time jobs, as she only wants to work part time, and therefore cannot afford anywhere to live. The situation now though is untenable, and I'm faced with the serious prospect of having to evict her for my own health. It's been a terrible year for me anyway, as my best friend also died suddenly aged 29 two months ago. That was in the same week one of my staff took their own life. Throughout that, I've had no support from family, just more issues.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

Misono said:
<snip for long quote>

I hope things get better man. Terrible timing for this to come up, being X-mas.
I can see why she wouldn't want to apologize for mentioning the offhanded joke and I'm not sure I would if I was her. It's hard to say she was trying to intentionally anger your sister. Nor that she knew that your sister would act so irrational as to leave screaming voice-mails and cut contact with you. But it sounds like this is just the straw that broke the camels back and she's been a burden for a lot longer. The other issues mentioned sound irredeemable.

I mainly just wanted to say that you aren't crazy for wanting to cut down (or out) time spent on anyone bringing you down in your life, no matter how close you were with them at one time. This goes for everyone reading this. Every time I've done it, it hurts at first but it always feels like a load off later.

I wouldn't evict her though, at least make sure you are completely open and honest with the stress this is causing. Avoid blaming her at all cost, just make her understand from your own eyes.

Sorry, I know you were just venting and not looking for advice, but I figured it can't hurt to hear another opinion. Good luck!

I'm gonna personally beat the crap out of 2015 if it isn't at least better than 2014. Everyone all year no matter the situation has had a crumby time with everything, and I think we all deserve a drama free, at least mostly pleasant year.

At the very least I hope everyone travels safe, has a good time and maybe the end of 2014 can at least be stress free. :h:

Sometimes I wonder where models who stopped posting in the public section of the forum went away too. If they are doing good, have interesting life events happening to them, or have any new cute pet pictures.

Shaun__ said:
Sometimes I wonder where models who stopped posting in the public section of the forum went away too. If they are doing good, have interesting life events happening to them, or have any new cute pet pictures.
Do you also wonder about the 641 models who have only posted once or less (333 have none at all)? Think of all we never even really met to begin with. :(

I found out today that I'm related to someone who is doing jail time after being busted attempting to rob a Burger King....oddly enough this isn't the most embarrassing thing someone in my family has done >_<

ThunderWeasel said:
Ann_Sulu said:
I'm gonna personally beat the crap out of 2015 if it isn't at least better than 2014.

Can you use a VERY large tire iron on my behalf? Thanks.

The biggest of tire irons. Yes.

To Americans on here, a few weeks ago an American couple came into my restaurant and asked me why lots of people were wearing paper crowns. I explained the Christmas crackers and they said they had never heard of them and that you don't have Christmas crackers in the US.

Is this true? If it is you guys are missing out on some seriously bad jokes and terrible gifts but also the general Christmas spirit of ripping them apart and usually accidentally flinging stuff at your relatives!

Attachments

• Time-In_shutterstock_349532.jpg
    Time-In_shutterstock_349532.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 247
IsabellaSnow said:
To Americans on here, a few weeks ago an American couple came into my restaurant and asked me why lots of people were wearing paper crowns. I explained the Christmas crackers and they said they had never heard of them and that you don't have Christmas crackers in the US.

Is this true? If it is you guys are missing out on some seriously bad jokes and terrible gifts but also the general Christmas spirit of ripping them apart and usually accidentally flinging stuff at your relatives!
This is true. We don't have those.
I had first heard of them from the Good Life tv show (Good Neighbor's in America). They used them in one of their episodes during Christmas. But haven't really seen them outside of that show since.
Edit: This is the scene. Starts around 1:50. They are so poor they had to make their own and they didn't go bang. :lol: But it does come complete with a bad joke.

Reactions: Sevrin
I'm actually really starting to enjoy Windows 8. I know it's unpopular, but I actually am now getting the hang of it, and I like it. My last computer was a Mac, and while I've used older versions of Windows, I am starting to like this one best of all.

gaaaaahhhhhhh okay.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Shaun__ said:
Running a site like this must be so frustrating sometimes, people really seem to hate reading directions and using search boxes. Thank you Amber, and Jawbs also.
Hey thanks! I think the hardest part is I want to be nice to everyone, but sometimes the frustration kills me. I'm sure that frustration shows sometimes.

I can't be responsible for people learning how to use the Internet. People have to have a few basic skills in order to really be part of ACF. This is a place for growing as a cam girl or cam site viewer, but we aren't here to walk everyone through, step by step, on how to navigate the web or the basics of a computer.

IsabellaSnow said:

My grandma and grandpa would have those for us every christmas! They exist here haha I just don't think they are super common

Reactions: ACFFAN69
If I was Amber..... well I probably wouldn't be running a successful forum. But that's why I'm not Amber, and that's a good thing. I have no patience, or people skills. One day though, I might learn to develop them. Amber! Teach me the ways!

My morning thoughts after a rough night:

1) OH SHIT I DESTROYED ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION SOMEHOW THROUGH MY NONEXISTANT RESEARCH IN WMD'S *touches body all over and realizes that is not the case* "whew"
2) OH SHIT I ACCIDENTLY ROLLED OVER AND KILLED MY CAT IN MY SLEEP AFTER MY FIRST NIGHT HAVING HER BACK BACK FROM HOLIDAYS! OHNONONO... *carefully checks bed and sees no cat corprse* "thank god"...
3) *walks into living room and sees back door wide open* OH SHIT! MY ADOPTED CAT GOT OUT AND I'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN! NOOOOO! *ruffles tuna treats hoping in vain that she didn't run away, cat comes running into my joyful arms and I cry out with joy*
4) OH SHIT!!! I think I posted my deepest darkest secrets on ACF, how horrifyingly embarrassing! *checks recent posts and didn't post anything last night*
5) Hrmmm, did I instead reveal them to CarinaChateau last night in her chatroom? That must be what I'm remembering... *checks MFC chat archives and other then randomly shouting "IM NOT A THERAPIST", didn't say anything remotely revealing*
6) *checks internet history and after getting home all I did was log onto MFC for a short while, listen to some music and watch random clips of Game of Thrones*

Well that was much less adventurous then I thought... Getting blackout drunk is a strange thing. In fact I think I'm still drunk after 6 hours of sleep. Back to bed. :sleepy2:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
ACFFAN69 said:
My morning thoughts after a rough night:

4) OH SHIT!!! I think I posted my deepest darkest secrets on ACF, how horrifyingly embarrassing! *checks recent posts and didn't post anything last night*
5) Hrmmm, did I instead reveal them to CarinaChateau last night in her chatroom? That must be what I'm remembering... *checks MFC chat archives and other then randomly shouting "IM NOT A THERAPIST", didn't say anything remotely revealing*
6) *checks internet history and after getting home all I did was log onto MFC for a short while, listen to some music and watch random clips of Game of Thrones*

*Carina reads this and giggles remembering ACFFAN turning on his cam and telling her and the whole room his deepest darkest secrets.*

Reactions: ACFFAN69