AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sooooooooo... Back on topic. Wait what was that topic again? Oh ya!

My cats breath smells like cat food.

Smartblend to be exact. Has a hint of tuna scent to it. Nothing I would eat mind you, but if I was a cat I think it might be tasty.

KendraK (new #1 now) just got a 500,000 token tip. Think she's about to pass out from hyperventilating.
Nice birthday tip.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2_2_2015 , 10_44_16 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 2_2_2015 , 10_44_16 PM.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 597
  • Screenshot - 2_2_2015 , 10_45_42 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 2_2_2015 , 10_45_42 PM.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 597
JerryBoBerry said:
KendraK (new #1 now) just got a 500,000 token tip.
And YES i meant KendraD. She changed her name for her birthday and it has a K in it. Threw me off. :woops:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Man was I hungover an hour ago. A few drinks later and I feel great!
Thank you Alcohol, you solve every problem!

edit:
Second daily thought: Someone needs to start a thread "Drugs, Alcohol and Cam Members" and be all condescending there as well.
Third daily thought: <deleted>

bud9752 said:
ASS - U - ME

never never ever assume
Well considering I had just received this in PM, I thought it was a pretty good assumption.

GemmaMoore said:
Fuck. OFF. Seriously. What part of that did you not understand? Go bother some other more naive girl who can't quite see through your bullshit yet.

If I was wrong, I apologize to Gemma, seems like a hell of a coincidence though.

camstory said:
bud9752 said:
ASS - U - ME

never never ever assume
Well considering I had just received this in PM, I thought it was a pretty good assumption.

GemmaMoore said:
Fuck. OFF. Seriously. What part of that did you not understand? Go bother some other more naive girl who can't quite see through your bullshit yet.

If I was wrong, I apologize to Gemma, seems like a hell of a coincidence though.
Maybe one of these days you'll realize that the majority of posters here think you make 0 sense, and that in your extremely verbose ramblings, end up irritating many people.

Edit to add: and the fact that you copy and quote PRIVATE messages into public posts on the regular... why would you be surprised that anyone tells you to fuck off?

I hate when I accidentally thank a post I don't want to thank while haphazardly scrolling on my phone. Same with following on Twitter. Maybe I'm just too clumsy and careless?

Edit: I'm not referring to Amber's post above, that was intentional. :thumbleft:

AmberCutie said:
camstory said:
bud9752 said:
ASS - U - ME

never never ever assume

GemmaMoore said:

Maybe one of these days you'll realize that the majority of posters here think you make 0 sense, and that in your extremely verbose ramblings, end up irritating many people.

Edit to add: and the fact that you copy and quote PRIVATE messages into public posts on the regular... why would you be surprised that anyone tells you to fuck off?
Well, I think the assertion that most here think I make 0 sense is debatable. I suppose we could post a poll, but I somehow think that the results might be a bit bias.

You are correct, I have posted from PM's several times. Those post have been mostly one's in which I have quoted myself. I have posted the other side of PM's a few time, but always anonymously – that is contributing the quote to no one. I would be greatly surprised if you could show an example of me quoting anyone from PM other than this. I will accept that this example is perhaps unethical.

And, why I am surprised that Gemma has told me to fuck off, is because I had thought we were on good terms. This anger of her's came in reply to a PM I sent her that I had meant to be very complimentary. I think she misunderstood that PM, and when I sent a second PM explaining, I believe she did not read it.

I showed the original PM I sent to two ppl, and there were three things they both agreed on. 1, that it seemed complimentary to them. 2, That it could be misunderstood, and was not as clear as it could have been. (Yes I realize that supports the 0 sense assertion.) 3, That even if it was misunderstood that in their opinion it would not merit any sort of volatile reaction.

One other thing I need to say is, that regardless of who the fuck off post was meant to address, I believe it had the appearance of probably being in response to the previous post, my post, and obviously was not a random statement and was a personal attack on some forum member. Personal attacks are something you have reprimanded members for numerous time in the past. The fact that you thanked that post, and given your feelings toward me I think shows that you felt you knew who the post was aimed at, and frankly seems unethical if not irresponsible. But it is your forum, so that I guess that really makes no difference.

:?

Camstory, "have you had a nap today? I think you need one."

camstory said:
I believe it had the appearance of probably being in response to the previous post, my post
It didn't. This is the daily thoughts thread where everything's non-sequitur until proven otherwise.

I understand you had private reasons to believe it was in reference to you, but as a neutral outside observer, there's nothing in the post to imply anything other than that Gemma had a shit day with a random freeloader.

ThunderWeasel said:
You know what's wrong with this morning? I'll TELL you what's wrong with this morning.

There is not a large stainless steel salad bowl in front of me, filled not with salad, but filled to the TOP with crispy, crispy BACON.

I would just plant my face in there and GRAZE.
What would be even better is a bowl filled with bacon on top of Nachos!

Because taco shells just don't fit nicely in a bowl.

Items added to my "Things NOT To Do" List:

1. If I like to frequent a certain forum, I am not going to call the admin/moderator/owner unethical and/or irresponsible. (And especially not in public.)

schlmoe said:
Items added to my "Things NOT To Do" List:

1. If I like to frequent a certain forum, I am not going to call the admin/moderator/owner unethical and/or irresponsible. (And especially not in public.)
Hah did he say that? I've had him on my foe/ignore list for so long now that it's pretty rare I actually read anything he posts, usually just catch bits when other people quote him.

Reactions: KayleePond
Shaun__ said:
I wrote a really deep post, then I deleted it. Some questions should not be asked, for fear that an answer might be found.

If the question is whether or not one could simply make a taco shell out of bacon, well then good news! Here is the answer, and it's not unpleasant:

I think I'd simply apply this technology to making a bowl out of bacon, to put bacon in. It's all about economy of space, after all.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 295
zippypinhead said:
There are often times when I'm surfing around this forum, and I find myself wondering, "who are these people, and where the fuck do they come from?" And that thought inevitably leads to, "oh man, am I one of them?"

VdkiIxb.gif

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Sevrin
Shaun__ said:
zippypinhead said:
There are often times when I'm surfing around this forum, and I find myself wondering, "who are these people, and where the fuck do they come from?" And that thought inevitably leads to, "oh man, am I one of them?"

VdkiIxb.gif
And we all know how that turned out.

Sevrin said:
Shaun__ said:
zippypinhead said:

VdkiIxb.gif
And we all know how that turned out.

On the bright side, she did have steady work for the rest of her life.

Tonight was one of those nights where you are sure you are in the matrix because none of it could have been random luck; only it seemed that we are all watched over by machines of loving grace.

ACFFAN69 said:
Tonight was one of those nights where you are sure you are in the matrix because none of it could have been random luck; only it seemed that we are all watched over by machines of loving grace.

the beneficently boobied cat-god approves.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-02-07-09h54m12s179.png
    vlcsnap-2015-02-07-09h54m12s179.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: ACFFAN69
I'm planning on dialing up Mister Cheif and I'm going to make him send sticky bombs my way.

These sticky bombs are going to be chucked at members that entirely devout of personality or common sense.

I love smart engaging members with personality.

There is my daily thought!

msmidori said:
ACFFAN69 said:

the beneficently boobied cat-god approves.

He who fights with Cat-god should look to it that he himself does not become a Cat-god. And when you gaze long into the Cat-god the Cat-god also gazes into you.

FYI to all: msmidori has an awesomely fun show and some fantastically sexy feet :)

Reactions: NyxieDay