AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Can't remember the last time I was here. So......
Hey, everybody. What did I miss?

Reactions: Gen
msmidori said:
ACFFAN69 said:
Tonight was one of those nights where you are sure you are in the matrix because none of it could have been random luck; only it seemed that we are all watched over by machines of loving grace.

the beneficently boobied cat-god approves.

It could be the late hour talking here, but I'm thinking of starting a show silently, with the cat-mask, and the room topic set to: "Welcome to the Shrine of the Cat-God. Pay 100 tokens and a naked woman shall appear."

I really want to hijack the #mentors4models hashtag, like "Amber Cutie Forum is full of excellent #mentors4models" but I don't want to give the creator more publicity or draw her Eye of Mordor upon ACF any further.

But fuck posting a person's info online. Fuck that.

My thought is that I need more coffee :crybaby:

Today I learned about the sordid history of Napoleans necrotic penis.
I also came to the realization on how much I wish to be a part of this history.
I wish to purchase Napoleans penis. This is the path to which I will make the history books.
New Jersey, here I come.

msmidori said:
I really want to hijack the #mentors4models hashtag, like "Amber Cutie Forum is full of excellent #mentors4models" but I don't want to give the creator more publicity or draw her Eye of Mordor upon ACF any further.

But fuck posting a person's info online. Fuck that.

Perhaps we could hijack it ACF style -- by attaching it to My Little Pony memes.

Reactions: JimsX
Today was a lovely day. I went to the park [and museum] exploring more types of lilies than I thought imaginable in a large garden exhibit. There were really stunning portraits with a single girl that looked like a total dream. I stared into a koi fish pond and my worries seemed far away. There was a sidewalk performer that was covering Damien Rice songs on his guitar quite beautifully and I was really surprised by him hugging me when I left a donation. Sweet and short interactions with strangers just make my day.

NO PANIC

"MyFreeCams.com Server Maintenance

Our website is temporarily unavailable while we upgrade our servers. Please check back in a few minutes. Thanks!"

Reactions: JimsX and ACFFAN69
Morning all,
today people look like penguins, cowboys, nuns, popes and pilots. Don´t trust them here.. they just want to kiss you on the street and sing funny songs with you. Helau and Alaaf they yelling. So, be careful if you join Germany these days, especially the Cologne area. :banana-dance: :jokercolor: :banana-dreads:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I understand it's got a catchy beat, good energy, and I could not write the simplest of musical scores to save my life.

But,

“Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.”
“Clap along if you feel like happiness is a truth.”

Line one is nonsensical, so it seems like you would make it a proper rime. Lots rimes with “truth”, but for truth to rime with roof, wouldn't it have to be, truff, or troof? Oh,,, I get it,, never mind.

DoriCurrently said:
I'm new to camming. My thought of the day is: "Are Sunday usually really slow or is it just me?"
Sunday's always seem to be slower.

"Just because I care and I check up on you regularly, oh and I totally have the hots for you, doesn't mean I want to have sex with you. I can just contain myself & be as gentle as I should be to you."

Yeah... It's complicated.

Whenever I hear a member tell me he needs a couple minutes before a private or skype I happen to think.......................

he's probably chubbing up. lol

Not completely related, but loosely related to recent irritations. One of the worst types of trolls in a forum environment.

The Know It All

aroNhvx.gif

No matter what you know, they know more and will make sure to point out in precise detail why you're not as knowledgable as them.

Lili Sparks said:
HOLY CRAP

I'm going to train myself to come just from hearing Asimov's Laws of Robotics read aloud.

Make it happen, Lili.

To help with your training. :mrgreen:

Reactions: Lili Sparks
I'm having a caption contest on Twitter today (winner gets a sexy selfie DM'd), and it's been pretty fun so far. I'm having people guess what the guy in this photo is thinking because his face just cracks me up for some reason:

So far the winner is "but mommy said that unicorns are a lie", but we'll see if it gets topped by the end of the day!

I should do this kind of stuff more often. :-D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 134
why is the originals not back til march 9th im so cheesed man :angry4:

The heart-eyed smiley on twitter has been overused to the point of needing interventions for some people.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2_24_2015 , 8_10_32 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 2_24_2015 , 8_10_32 PM.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Lili Sparks