AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
George-Clooney-Black-Pig.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen
If you think there's hope for humanity, read some of the troll comments online. You'll forget that hope real quick.

I'm looking forward to reading a book called 'This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things." It's about troll culture and basically explores the idea that we brought this shit on ourselves. That said, whenever I see a troll, online or off, I send up a silent wish they might all choke to death on their own watery vomit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
If you have a decent education, you may realise compound words are joined by a hyphen. e.g. 'dumb-ass'.

My day date today was one of the most horrific experiences of my life.

I picked her up, and we were going to a football (soccer, for you guys in the USA) for her team, their first game of the season. On the way, we got caught in traffic but still made it to the ground 10mins before kick off. Tickets were pay on the day, so I went to use my debit card.

Cash only.

The nearest cash machine? 15mins walk away.

We decided instead to go shopping, and get some little things. That part went well, and we decided we'd go for a drive, and stop off at a pub for some food. Requirements were a place with a garden to eat/drink in. I suggested one I knew by the sea, and off we set.

Except we got there and they weren't serving food until 3 hours time. Yet again, I was left looking like an idiot.

She also spent a lot of time talking about her ex, which was awkward.

Surprisingly, she wants to go out again. In my mind, I'm not so sure.

Getting good at shadow puppets is not totally a waste of time. When someone pulls into a parking spot and they're hitting you sideways with their headlights throwing up a shadow puppet works pretty good, and it's a bit nicer than pointing the one finger puppet at em and yelling, "Turn your lights off you fuckin idiot", tho that usually works too.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata

Ycvir7a.jpg

RIP Satoru Iwata

Reactions: SoTxBob
Anyone else get the "We need your picture id because we don't think you are who you say you are" from FB? Apparently they are now getting all NSA on folks. [I've had a Fb acct since mid 2007]. Their line is "we are a community site and we want you to use YOUR REAL NAME AND LOCATION so all your friends from school, business and todays current friends can easily find you. Your FB ID MUST CLOSELY RESEMBLE YOUR PICTURE ID NAME."
Investigating more, I found they aren't allowing nics, or any sort of pen names now, let alone "fun names". It will be interesting to watch this as it progresses. All the folks that want an online friend circle with some measure of anonymity for safety/privacy sake..... Those of us that refuse to paste real info to these social sites so that every Stalker, X-spouse, Creditor, Neighbor and any other creeper "can easily find us," I'd guess will be leaving FaceBook pretty soon. From what i read in forums, it seems to be an ongoing thing to thin the rosters.
And no, this isn't some unsolicited phishing from the mail. It was a pop-thru on FB after i was logged in and chatting with a friend in Europe. When I refused to hand over the ID and proof they asked for, the account was locked. FB apparently has no customer service or contact info. They are too big to care what their supporters might want to say to them and just expect the sheeple to comply.

Anyone else get the "We need your picture id because we don't think you are who you say you are" from FB? Apparently they are now getting all NSA on folks. [I've had a Fb acct since mid 2007]. Their line is "we are a community site and we want you to use YOUR REAL NAME AND LOCATION so all your friends from school, business and todays current friends can easily find you. Your FB ID MUST CLOSELY RESEMBLE YOUR PICTURE ID NAME."
Investigating more, I found they aren't allowing nics, or any sort of pen names now, let alone "fun names". It will be interesting to watch this as it progresses. All the folks that want an online friend circle with some measure of anonymity for safety/privacy sake..... Those of us that refuse to paste real info to these social sites so that every Stalker, X-spouse, Creditor, Neighbor and any other creeper "can easily find us," I'd guess will be leaving FaceBook pretty soon. From what i read in forums, it seems to be an ongoing thing to thin the rosters.
And no, this isn't some unsolicited phishing from the mail. It was a pop-thru on FB after i was logged in and chatting with a friend in Europe. When I refused to hand over the ID and proof they asked for, the account was locked. FB apparently has no customer service or contact info. They are too big to care what their supporters might want to say to them and just expect the sheeple to comply.
About a month ago, I was able to make a new FB account that wasn't a real name (it was something silly...for example "Coffee IsMyFriend"...the word "coffee" would be typed in as the first name, and "IsMyFriend" would be typed in as the last name). But from what you're saying, it sounds like we wouldn't even be able to do that anymore. That sucks.

I had temporarily given myself the name Cruella de Vil, but when I gave myself that name I believe it was a NICKNAME created by clicking the "Add other names" button...and then that name was displayed in parentheses underneath my real name.

Reactions: SoTxBob
About a month ago, I was able to make a new FB account that wasn't a real name (it was something silly...for example "Coffee IsMyFriend"...the word "coffee" would be typed in as the first name, and "IsMyFriend" would be typed in as the last name). But from what you're saying, it sounds like we wouldn't even be able to do that anymore. That sucks.

I had temporarily given myself the name Cruella de Vil, but when I gave myself that name I believe it was a NICKNAME created by clicking the "Add other names" button...and then that name was displayed in parentheses underneath my real name.

Yes, I had a pen name as well and have had it for some time. They bumped it even tho it matched the email name. The FB person that was answering the forum inquiries said they are no longer allowed despite the hundreds of same name folks and the concerns of stalkers and X's being able to see most of your profile info despite your settings. I'm currently searching for a similar site that is pc and android friendly to chat with the few folks I know in europe. Till I find another I guess im going to be using yahoo msngr.

Reactions: Puffin
Recalling a Facebook WTF moment...

A while back, a guy in my MFC public chat had been talking about some movie called CornerStore, and had suggested I check it out. Later that night when I was off cam, I went to my personal FB page, and that same guy had added me on FB AND sent me an invitation to "like" the CornerStore FB page. :wideyed: Creeped me out...especially since I'd never add a cam site member to my FB friends list (not intentionally, anyway!), I had always made sure not to use the same photos on FB that I've used on cam sites, and that meant that this dude knew my real name.

• Hugs
Reactions: SoTxBob and Puffin
Those feels when a cute model is selling a custom video :cat:.

Those feels when you see it has a no naughty stuff clause :dead:.

Those feels when you decide seeing how far she will go is wrong and not fair to the model :(.

Why is the right thing so complicated sometimes?

Reactions: Puffin
We just had a short rain shower and now not only only is it wet outside it's also very hot. Don't get me wrong, hot and wet work in certain situations but the weather ain't one of them.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
There are toast crumbs in the butter. It makes me want toast. So I s'pose I gotta go buy bread. Or new butter... and now I'm uncertain as to whether or not crumbs in the butter could pose a health risk. I should burn the house down.