AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Law and Order Special Victims Unit 2-hour Season 17 premiere starts in 10 minutes!

I'm taking a day off after doing 12 hour shifts all this week! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I know I need a break when I start to feel a "The more I give, the more is taken" attitude. Nope! Time to roll around in sheets alllllllllllllllllll daaaaay!

The woman who owns fifty different vibrating toys and sits there somewhat quietly moaning during her whole time using them till well after she achieves orgasm. Yet put a simple, weak motored OhMiBod on and suddenly her entire body magically transforms into a wildly thrashing twitch fest after every tip sound. One woman in particular has sat on a Sybian for a half hour till she practically passed out and has never jerked her body around like she does while faking it to a little tip jingle from the OhMiBod.

I'm not sure which is more annoying, the obviously fake reactions or the people stupid enough to believe their tip sounds are actually causing that to happen.

The woman who owns fifty different vibrating toys and sits there somewhat quietly moaning during her whole time using them till well after she achieves orgasm. Yet put a simple, weak motored OhMiBod on and suddenly her entire body magically transforms into a wildly thrashing twitch fest after every tip sound. One woman in particular has sat on a Sybian for a half hour till she practically passed out and has never jerked her body around like she does while faking it to a little tip jingle from the OhMiBod.

I'm not sure which is more annoying, the obviously fake reactions or the people stupid enough to believe their tip sounds are actually causing that to happen.

Um. *gulp*. What the actual hell is OhMiBod? Everyone keeps talking about it. I googled it and their website looks really weird like for clubs or something? ............... Am I missing something?

Reactions: DrWangFei
Um. *gulp*. What the actual hell is OhMiBod? Everyone keeps talking about it. I googled it and their website looks really weird like for clubs or something? ............... Am I missing something?

I'll just let one of the 118 topics with that in it right now answer for me.

Screenshot - 9_24_2015 , 8_25_25 AM.png

When you're scrolling through Twitter, And you see a half naked @NicoleRiley on a tractor, and your first thought is "what the hell kinda weird foreign tractor I'd that?" You might be a farmer...

Ebro 350. Sold in Canada, built in Spain with a Perkins engine from the UK and licensed from Ford. I can understand the confusion.

I think that squirrels throw acorns at me when I walk under their tree.

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
I type out, and then delete, so many posts on here that I can never remember what I've actually said.

Also, I want to hug every dog.
I've deleted far more posts then I've posted. I wish we could go into the abyss of deleted posts and see what gems lay in there. It's probably a beautiful treasure trove of lost thoughts!!!!

... Or something akin to a garbage dump. Who knows.

I've deleted far more posts then I've posted. I wish we could go into the abyss of deleted posts and see what gems lay in there. It's probably a beautiful treasure trove of lost thoughts!!!!

... Or something akin to a garbage dump. Who knows.

Yeah, I estimate I will junk about 4 drafts for each one I actually post. Usually that's because I'm repeating points already made, drifting way off topic, or taking a trip on the waffle train. ;)

I've deleted far more posts then I've posted.
I have only seen a couple of your quickly deleted posts. Enjoy them. They are a rare treat.

Yeah, I estimate I will junk about 4 drafts for each one I actually post. Usually that's because I'm repeating points already made, drifting way off topic, or taking a trip on the waffle train. ;)
I made a mistake, my avatar shouldn't be an egg but an Eggo. My posts that stick are generally the ones aboard the waffle train.

• Funny!
Reactions: WickedTouch and Gen
*confession... i have actually used the OHMIBOD... and actually i have had a pretty strong orgasm from it* an not to mention i know what your talking about when you see girls twitch and throw there body around from it. but in all reality it depends on the girls clit... if its big or small.. if its big, and it hits it just right it can make you explode and go in deep shock... but if your clit is small and not hooded it can be difficult for a girl to orgasm with that type of toy... but thats my opinion.. also every girl is different.

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I type out, and then delete, so many posts on here that I can never remember what I've actually said.

Also, I want to hug every dog.
I just deleted a post I typed, because I was worried a model would think I was talking about her when I was not. I hate using names, but sometimes the content of threads overlap with my recent interactions and I could cause confusion by talking in the thread.
Also I would have given you a hug for your post, but I am a handsome fucker so I do not meet your dog criteria.

Excited for work tomorrow for once. And excited to go to my first concert in forever.
And excited because I'm gonna start my new exercise regimen tomorrow
and see if I can't get out of this uber-annoying funk that has caused me to gain like 10 POUNDSSS.

Republican Mayor: Let’s Shame Food Stamp Recipients By Publishing Their Addresses

Wow, just when I thought I've heard it all.....

Republican Mayor: Let’s Shame Food Stamp Recipients By Publishing Their Addresses

Wow, just when I thought I've heard it all.....

Read the full article, then decide. Good for him, he's right. The public does have a right to know how its money is spent. And the people who have deemed to make it a lifelong goal of being on the dole should be publicly shamed, and worse. I hope he gets a bill proposed and passed. Good idea actually.

http://www.pressherald.com/2015/09/24/lewiston-mayor-wants-online-registry-of-welfare-recipients/

Lewiston Mayor Robert Macdonald, a longtime critic of public assistance programs, wants to publicize the names and addresses of Mainers on welfare by creating an online registry of recipients.

Writing in his regular column in the Twin City Times, a Lewiston-Auburn weekly newspaper, Macdonald said if the public can get information about people who receive public pensions, they should be able to do the same for welfare recipients.

“We will be submitting a bill to the next legislative session asking that a website be created containing the names, addresses, length of time on assistance and the benefits being collected by every individual on the dole,” he wrote. “After all, the public has a right to know how its money is being spent.”

Macdonald, a Republican who is running for re-election in November, also wrote that he plans to resubmit a bill that would limit General Assistance, an emergency benefit program administered by cities and towns, to 60 months over a person’s lifetime, and another bill that would prohibit the state from paying benefits for any child born after the recipient has been accepted into General Assistance.

Macdonald is not a lawmaker and would have to find a member of the Legislature to sponsor his proposals. He said he already has appealed to two lawmakers.

Macdonald said in an interview Wednesday that he has no concerns about how the column might be perceived.

“Go into a grocery store. They flaunt it,” he said, referring to people who receive welfare benefits. “I’m not sorry. I hope this makes people think twice about applying for welfare.”

Macdonald also said that putting names and addresses out there might encourage neighbors to “make a call.”

“Then we can go after all these people who are gaming the system,” he said.

Asked if that might hurt other people receiving benefits, Macdonald said, “I don’t care. Some people are going to get harmed, but if it’s for the good of everybody, that’s the way it is.”

The mayor, whose blunt talk has raised eyebrows before, appeared to put blame on Democrats for coddling welfare recipients.

“Our liberal, progressive legislators and their social-service allies have made them a victimized, protected class,” he wrote. “It’s none of your business how much of your money they get and spend. Who are you to question it? Just shut up and pay!”

He wrote that he would still keep medical records, financial statements and other personal information blocked from “busybodies who seek it out of curiosity.”

A former police officer, Macdonald had no political experience when he won the mayor’s seat in 2011. He was re-elected two years later and is now seeking a third term. His challenger is Democrat Ben Chin, a former Maine People’s Alliance organizer.

Chin called Macdonald’s plan a “completely political stunt.”

“Mayor Macdonald has been in office for four years and he’s done nothing to lower our poverty rate and make our city better,” Chin said. “Instead, he likes to scapegoat and publicly embarrass people.”

Chin said he wants to talk about ways to improve Lewiston – creating more affordable housing and an office of immigrant integration.

“He’s good at grabbing headlines, but not at delivering and I think his supporters should look closely at that,” he said.

Macdonald came under fire in 2012 when he made a comment to a documentary filmmaker that immigrants should “leave their culture at the door” when they arrive in this country. Lewiston at the time was experiencing an influx of immigrants from Somalia who were resettling in the city from Portland and other locations.

Macdonald has made similar provocative comments in his weekly column in the Twin City Times. The newspaper is published by Laurie Steele, the wife of Peter Steele, Gov. Paul LePage’s communications director. The couple founded the paper in 1999. Macdonald has been a longtime ally of the governor, especially on welfare issues.

Oamshri Amarasingham, public policy counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union of Maine, said she’s never heard of a proposal like Macdonald’s online welfare registry before, but said it raises constitutional concerns.

“It’s not clear to me what purpose this would serve other than to shame people,” she said.

thought of the day = if trump becomes president i am running off of the face of the earth, i can't stand that guy and i never will.
i hate his point of view on how he views women... its pathetic on how he sees his daughter.. i would never in a million years see my daughter like that, thats just disgusting. also not to mention, i feel very lazy today to do anything all i want to do is sleep =/.

Read the full article, then decide. Good for him, he's right. The public does have a right to know how its money is spent. And the people who have deemed to make it a lifelong goal of being on the dole should be publicly shamed, and worse. I hope he gets a bill proposed and passed. Good idea actually.

http://www.pressherald.com/2015/09/24/lewiston-mayor-wants-online-registry-of-welfare-recipients/
Hmm. There has to be a better way to go about it. I agree that people who are "gaming the system" should be reprimanded or at least called out somehow. I'm all for helping people/families get back on their feet after they've come across hard times, but there needs to be active attempts to get their affairs back in order. The ones who flaunt the fact that they're living off of free money, basically, make my stomach turn. I used to work in an apartment building that was partially Section 8/HUD units, and the attitude that some of those folks walked around with while they paid $150/month for apartments while others were shelling out $2200/month for was astounding. One special housing woman rolled up in a new Cadillac one day and was bragging to some other residents about it. I was like o_O :rolleyes: :wideyed: .

But I know programs to help people are needed and overall great, in the big picture. As I said, there has to be a way to change things so that people can't abuse the system. Exploiting people who are legitimately seeking assistance would be a sad way to do it.

I think I'm a morning person! ^_^ I love the morning! It will be strange to go back to doing evenings. Hrrrrmmm!

Only if he publishes the names of all the politicians taking kickbacks to screw the working guy too.

Actually, I did read the full article. Publishing the personal info of people who actually need the government assistance - in an attempt to "shame them" - is disgusting. And when asked about the recipients who aren't abusing the system, his response was "I don't care." Wow, what a guy...