AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
51uwTHji38L._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

000.gif

I LOVED reading The Babysitters Club as a kid, but what's up with the newer artwork? Yikes. I saw some of these books earlier today at the library, and it was just so weird seeing them like this. It's a "graphic novel" now.

Lmao my phone won't let me type "camming"...
Canning, can ming, cabling, camping. Anything but.
I need to break in its virgin vocabulary.

LoL... it took me about half a day to get so aggravated that I finally just shut off the autocomplete/predictive text word thingy completely. It refused to let me type 'fucking'. Now tho, it has me wondering what "ducking" is and why its such a popular word.

LoL... it took me about half a day to get so aggravated that I finally just shut off the autocomplete/predictive text word thingy completely. It refused to let me type 'fucking'. Now tho, it has me wondering what "ducking" is and why its such a popular word.

Lol I used to deal with ducking all the mother ducking time on my iPhone. I'm assuming it's like when you duck down right...? Bob is ducking to pet the dog?

Reactions: Gen
I've spent over a month trying to pick a new cam-name for myself and still haven't settled on anything.
My future children are gonna be nameless. This shit is too difficult. :yuck:

WTF is with this, right here?
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 7.53.11 AM.png

This is a person who made no posts, did NOTHING with the account, what's the point? JUST STOP LOGGING IN, IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

I'm like 90% sure there's a model on cams that has been in private since at least this morning. She has been every single time I've logged in at least...

I'm like 90% sure there's a model on cams that has been in private since at least this morning. She has been every single time I've logged in at least...
those instances really make you wonder what's up.

those instances really make you wonder what's up.

When I see those long privates like that I imagine the guys real life girl friend is gone for the day so he's living out a really big fantasy. Like having the camgirl just sit there and say nothing all day as he repeatedly flips through the TV channels on the remote. Hours and hours of uninterrupted bliss, one and a half seconds at a time.

*Oh, what's that? You wanted to see what was on Lifetime back there? Sorry, too late.*
tv flipper.jpg

My current thought at the moment revolves around my cat. How does he choose a spot in the floor to curl up on? Is the patch of carpet by the chair different from the one in the hallway he likes to snooze? What is his process? x.x

My current thought at the moment revolves around my cat. How does he choose a spot in the floor to curl up on? Is the patch of carpet by the chair different from the one in the hallway he likes to snooze? What is his process? x.x
Ha! Cats may not be as inscrutable as we think. Maybe it's just easy for them to be amused. :)
Inscrutable..jpg

I'm going to start cam ming again next week- and my boyfriend is on board for videos. :shame:

I took over a year off to finish undergrad and just because, you know, life and shit.

But I am psyched to be coming back, this time with a supportive partner (instead of solo)

Hey, welcome back, Rose!!! :)

I may be buying my first ever LASER printer next week. It looks like Brother is the most recommended brand.

I have had the worst month and a half! December was the slowest I have ever encountered during camming, making close to $10 for every 4 hours I was online. I took a break to refresh myself and, during that break, I ended up breaking my front teeth out in an act of clumsiness. Had to scramble for cash as best as I could to even begin treatment and I still have a ton of work to go through but, luckily, I have temporary teeth to get me through working. I am due to return to camming today after a 3 week hiatus. Hoping it's better than it was. >.<

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SpankyHam
I am due to return to camming today after a 3 week hiatus. Hoping it's better than it was.
making close to $10 for every 4 hours I was online.
Eeek, sending you happy good vibes in hopes it gets better! This sort of mentally, emotionally and physically draining work needs more $ return than that. Have you considered making some alternate accounts on other cam or clips sites to supplement that?

Eeek, sending you happy good vibes in hopes it gets better! This sort of mentally, emotionally and physically draining work needs more $ return than that. Have you considered making some alternate accounts on other cam or clips sites to supplement that?
I greatly appreciate the good vibes. Yeah it was really disappointing! I really wasn't used to it!!! I usually make a really decent amount. I do not know what was up with that week. I have 2 video sites (I downsized from 5 a few months ago haha) and I have MFC and Chaturbate but no matter what I did, it was like there was a blacklist on me or something. I feel like a break was the right thing to do for sure though I didn't intend on it being for this long of course. Have been considering cams.com even though I've been strictly CB/MFC for the past two years lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I may be buying my first ever LASER printer next week. It looks like Brother is the most recommended brand.

Good laser printers. I bought one when i went back to college. Great investment. Wireless one so I could put it across the room from my computer. Easy to connect to the router as a device, so then any computer on that network could install it as a printer. SOOOO much cheaper than inkjets. And it's been problem free since. No jams at all. And brother does linux drivers, so it works on my pc's with linux mint installed.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I binge watched all 12 seasons on Netflix. It was epic. I wonder if the show will go on.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I binge watched all 12 seasons on Netflix. It was epic. I wonder if the show will go on.

I think with Ziva being gone and now Tony leaving, the show just won't be the same. People on the FB page are devastated over the news. I'll probably even start tuning in so I can watch him finish out his last season on there.

I'm so O.C.D. about needing my cell phone to be fully charged that seeing it at only 61% right now is really bothering me. Lol. I gotta go to the mall now. I'm sure I won't be able to resist stopping at the jumbo pretzel stand while there either.

Is it still considered a spoiler if the movie in question is 20+ years old?

years? Hell, the force awakens didn't even make it 20 days before the comments started flying on all the social media sites.