AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Even as the earthquake hit and all the doors of the prison opened and the prisoners inside fled, Paul and Silas stayed behind singing praises. Why?

Because they were where they were supposed to be. Yep, finding God while in prison isn't all that strange, but most of those people were sentenced to prison, be it for a period of years or for life or even death, and are there for a reason. Good that they found God there, but they still have a price to pay for their actions that led them to prison in the first place.

Or as a preacher I once knew liked to say, 'God forgives all sins. The judicial system isn't God.'

I just binge watched most of season 7 of parks & recreation, now I'm going to watch Platoon.

That's a normal transition, right?

Reactions: angieivy
I think I've hit that point in my life where I get tired during the day.... it's a weird body change. I had blood work done a couple months ago and everything was pretty close to perfect--and I've also lost (unexpectedly) about 50 pounds over the year so I am at a good BMI. But this midday tiredness is a new thing for me. I think I might be getting old, soooo, curmudgeon thought of the day: All this new music the kids listen to these days sucks. And I need to take a nap :)

Last edited:
I think I've hit that point in my life where I get tired during the day.... it's a weird body change. I had blood work done a couple months ago and everything was pretty close to perfect--and I've also lost (unexpectedly) about 50 pounds over the year so I am at a good BMI. But this midday tiredness is a new thing for me. I think I might be getting old, soooo, curmudgeon thought of the day: All this new music the kids listen to these days sucks. And I need to take a nap :)

Repeat after me, 'Get off my lawn ya young whippersnappers! Don't make me get the hose.'
If you can yell that while shaking one fist angrily in the air, and your pants pulled up above your navel, bonus points!

I keep looking up parts to build a truck I don't own, and probably never will... Starting to really annoy myself

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Making a Murderer is hella depressing.

Making a Murderer is hella depressing.

Yeah. I agree. I couldn't get past episode 3 this weekend. It seems really messed up with everyone doing everything wrong...it is just a messed up reality. If you want really really depressing about how the justice system is fucked, watch "Paradise Lost" 1-3. There is no doubt about innocence, ever. Three kids caught in a modern day witch hunt because they wore black t-shirts, were not like everyone else, and listened to metallica. It is so messed up to get caught up in such a shitstorm.

Martin Luther King was before my time but I often think about him...not gonna get into why I think about him...but I do.

I think with Ziva being gone and now Tony leaving, the show just won't be the same. People on the FB page are devastated over the news. I'll probably even start tuning in so I can watch him finish out his last season on there.

I'm so O.C.D. about needing my cell phone to be fully charged that seeing it at only 61% right now is really bothering me. Lol. I gotta go to the mall now. I'm sure I won't be able to resist stopping at the jumbo pretzel stand while there either.

I tried to watch the show after the actress who played Ziva left, but it was just not the same. I just never liked her replacement. Her character was just too perfect, and lacking in any flaws for some reason.

Martin Luther King was before my time but I often think about him...not gonna get into why I think about him...but I do.

Yesterday some radio station host had Martin Luther King III on the phone, and asked him "What do you think your dad would have to say about Donald Trump?" Lol. He said that his dad would acknowledge the fact that Trump has the right to state his opinion, but wouldn't be pleased with the way Trump likes "stirring the pot."

General Hospital is doing a storyline where a woman is arrested for breastfeeding her baby in her hotel's restaurant (she's co-owner of the hotel, I think). It's an interesting topic, and a nice change from the same 'ole "Honey, I slept with your brother..." soap storylines. LOL.

Reactions: ernie619
I really have grasped this thing called a silver lining.

Reactions: Gen
With this blizzard that's supposed to be hitting Maryland tonight, I thought it'd be funny to share this (while I still have electricity...).

Had to get a physical today which encompassed the whole turn yer head and cough hernia check thing... and finally asked what exactly she was checking for.

She said she was checking for a sudden bulge...

At that point, I told her she was doing it all wrong then.

Seriously though, it's hard to fathom a guy NOT knowing he has a hernia, but she assured me it happens.

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Reactions: Nordling
Here's a thread for most busy people, or just a way to share things in general. Try to post once a day max, because the topic isn't hourly thoughts. :p

Just leave a note--short or long--of what's on your mind, be it serious, silly, or who-knows-what. It's a useful practice that hopefully will aid more people in having a good thought further engraved in their mind.

I highly encourage you to be positive in these posts, but feel free to be open with whatever thought you have, so long as you're willing to share it.

My thought today;

I like smiley faces, but not emotes. Fuck emotes. Woot for the disable feature. Bam! ...and yes, Bam is part of my thought. Granted I'm thinking of changing it to "Boom." ;)
My thought of the day. Is I am over winter. I wish the weather would make up its mind so my migraines would go away.