AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I hate when people come to the forum begging, "Help me PLEASE! I NEED HELP NOW! OMG, I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!" and then I try to write out detailed responses with helpful advice that is on this forum a million times over, and the OP refuses the advice or acts annoyed/superior to me.

Man, I'm taking precious time out of my life to help you with your problem when you could easily just research it on your own, so you need to be a little more thankful.

/rant
This post brought to you by a very frustrated forum-er.

I hate when people come to the forum begging, "Help me PLEASE! I NEED HELP NOW! OMG, I NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!" and then I try to write out detailed responses with helpful advice that is on this forum a million times over, and the OP refuses the advice or acts annoyed/superior to me.

Man, I'm taking precious time out of my life to help you with your problem when you could easily just research it on your own, so you need to be a little more thankful.

/rant
This post brought to you by a very frustrated forum-er.

I also hate when people say "help!!! Please I'm desperate, why am I not doing well" and then they get tons of replies and never come back to the forum :mad:

Also when people don't say thanks, even if you don't utilize everyone's advice, they're taking the time to share it with you!!

I logged back into my MFC profile for the first time since last spring, and what do I see on my wall from Dec 2015?

A really sweet message from a member who used to visit my room.

I mean, I don't need to be anyone's favorite or get tons of accolades...what made me smile was just knowing that I was thought fondly of, especially since I've missed camming so much.
It makes me glad to be coming back :)

My former private voice teacher will be on season 10 of The Voice, beginning Monday, Feb. 29. :)

Talking with a friend, I realized that I really like flossing. It is pretty cool to be able to do that. :) (and it is kind of a neat word-- floss, LOL)

I found this new app I thought might be useful for models
it is called parallels it a app that someone made on xda

basically it allows for someone to login to multiple accounts at once might be useful
Instagram
Facebook
Etc

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lbe.parallel.intl

That's awesome. A long time ago, I found this article: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/05/01/slices/ and was SUPER EXCITED to try it out. However, it seems to only be for iphones, and I'm an android girl. So I'll be looking into this Parallels closer. Thank you for sharing.

Great. Just what we need. Another blog that "reviews" camgirls. AKA: I'm going to watch the camgirls, tell what they did/have that I like, tell what I didn't like, how (I think) they can do/be better, and then give them a "score." Yep. That'll be a hit with all the ladies.

tldr: Camgirls don't like being reviewed. We don't like being rated. We tolerate it when we have to (certain sites are ratings-based), but we don't encourage it. And we really don't like when members act like their interests are the same as every other member's interests.

Lol @I_Am_Iris they are coming up normal looking on my end *shrug

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Great. Just what we need. Another blog that "reviews" camgirls. AKA: I'm going to watch the camgirls, tell what they did/have that I like, tell what I didn't like, how (I think) they can do/be better, and then give them a "score." Yep. That'll be a hit with all the ladies.

tldr: Camgirls don't like being reviewed. We don't like being rated. We tolerate it when we have to (certain sites are ratings-based), but we don't encourage it. And we really don't like when members act like their interests are the same as every other member's interests.
Someone here or elsewhere?

Ugh.

The only one I've ever really come across and respected was @MyCamgirl because he actually asked if we wanted to participate and wrote in a very supportive way (well, the majority at least, there were a few that got not so favorable reviews after being rude, methinks). But overall, review blogs are so incredibly biased that they aren't good for anything. I feel like most guys who create them are doing so for ad/affiliate reasons anyway.

Reactions: Gen and TacoBelle
Ugh.

The only one I've ever really come across and respected was @MyCamgirl because he actually asked if we wanted to participate and wrote in a very supportive way (well, the majority at least, there were a few that got not so favorable reviews after being rude, methinks). But overall, review blogs are so incredibly biased that they aren't good for anything. I feel like most guys who create them are doing so for ad/affiliate reasons anyway.

I always think it's like Yelp - listen to my very important opinions!!!

Either way I really dislike the concept of reviewing people :wondering: it seems a bit icky on principle to me. I don't mind reviews on content sites like "gorgeous video, audio was a bit tinny, but crystal clear picture" or on sites like Streamate where shows get reviewed like "great show, exactly what I asked, she's a JOI expert" or something that provides relatively objective info. But yeah, people reviewing is weird as well as super subjective.

I'm actually interested in The Oscars tonight, because I'm rooting for a win for Sylvester Stallone and Leonardo DiCaprio for two wonderful films!

Instead of watching Chris Rock host the oscars, I'm watching him in lethal weapon 4, purely coincidental

I had no idea #Leo4Oscar was such a big thing... So is he this generations Al Pacino/Martin Scorsese in terms of "give this man the award already"??

Btw... Growing Pains anyone??

I don't know too much about what you're talking about, but I'm gonna be happy for this talented man for receiving his FIRST Oscar...for his role in an amazing film, which I haven't been able to stop talking about. This is a proud moment for him, and one thing I'm not gonna do is start over-analyzing things or comparing him to other actors. :)

Last edited:
I had no idea #Leo4Oscar was such a big thing... So is he this generations Al Pacino/Martin Scorsese in terms of "give this man the award already"??

Btw... Growing Pains anyone??

He's been an amazing actor in the past 15 years, had fantastic roles that he played mindblowingly, but has failed to get an Oscar up until this point. People are outraged and perplexed by that fact, so it's a huge deal that he finally got one. So yes, it was "give this man his freaking award already". Way overdue.

Am I the only one that gets anxiety about being crazy?

I know I'm crazy, but I like to think I know the ways that I am crazy. But then sometimes I read chat logs of crazy people and I wonder to myself "do they realize how insane they are?", to which my thoughts digress to wonder if I could possibly be that clueless as well and lack the same amount of self-awareness as them.

Am I crazy or is this something others wonder as well?