AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Not sure if it is just me, but just thinking about Hot Sauce of any kind makes my head start sweating. I think it might be pavlovian conditioning. Can't say I am a big fan about of hot sauce, but just typing this out makes my head start to feel different. I dig it though.

Fairly certain you've never watched the 'First We Feast' youtube channel then. Where celebrities get to plug their new projects in a nice chat...while eating chicken wings with progressively hotter sauces.

Like this video with Bobby Lee, where they end up at Blair's Mega Death Sauce with Liquid Rage.
chrome_2016-11-25_15-49-37.png

It really annoys me when people wear too much perfume/aftershave

I shouldn't be able to smell someone 6 feet away

I just got helped by someone at a self-serve at the supermarket and him standing by me actually made me cough he was so drowned in aftershave, it was an assault on my sense of smell

On some level I hate days off, because then I'm just sitting around like a bum, and on another I realize I need them or I'll burn out so fast.

Reactions: n_i_c_u
My head is sweating just starting to think about it. It is wild!
Heights get my body doing weird stuff too:
If you want to have real anxiety, check out Alex Honnold. This crazy fuck climbs mountains without any gear! He once was a quarter of the way up a mountain with no gear and realized he forgot his chalk. He had to make his way to another climber and ask them for theirs. I can't imagine what they must have been thinking.

It's like he's playing hardcore mode in video games, but in real life.
c0olF8o.jpg
iZGvczT.jpg
eWK9ZH9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: n_i_c_u
I haven't even bothered to look at any Cyber Monday sales going on. Barely glanced at Black Friday ones. Didn't go out on Small Business Saturday. Don't care about Steam sales. Didn't look at Gog's sale.

I have broken the shackles of consumerism.

tumblr_lneonzDmtq1qm17koo1_500.gif

I have broken the shackles of consumerism.

I did manage to dodge all the big triggers: playstation 4, multiple dave's picks, and multiple MST3K new release with bonus disc. Aside from a new pillow, I didn't take part of any great deals! I can't wait for great sleep. I am praying that the reviews were right.

Reactions: Gen
This crazy fuck climbs mountains without any gear!

I've heard about him. His work makes me almost pass out :) Other people I know that go (and work) to those rock climbing businesses don't seem to like him that much. I dig him~ You know that shirt he is wearing is a north face shirt (at least the green checkered one---not sure if that helps with the climbing)?

There is this other crazy guy that dangles off of skyscrapers for photos I saw on yahoo the day after you posted. If I think about this stuff at night I can not get to sleep (but I soooooo enjoy the views :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I went and saw Moana. It's really good! Really made me miss New Zealand.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
My cat must want to be an internet celebrity, because every time I come online to broadcast he MUST get loving then and there.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
Sometimes it's so difficult to know if a model is camming on more than one site at the same time. And then other times...

2016-12-05_15-30-49.png

Today I took a photo of a preemie baby girl who was due to be born tomorrow, but was born back in September. So this is her first Christmas, and her first photo with Santa. :) The mom told me that while she was discharged from the hospital, the baby had to stay there for 54 days. Today was her first time taking her out anywhere.

2016-12-08_19-37-40.png

Cute woman, and I realize this might just by age showing, but every single time I see her name online I think of...

latest

I could've had your asses thrown in jail months ago. I could've made both of your lives a living hell. But I took pity on you, even though you did NOT deserve it. Guess what: the pity ended today. Try that shit one more time, PLEASE try it one more time and see what becomes of both of y'all. You've nobody to blame but yourselves.