AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It is weird. I have never had a personal twitter, but I created one (technically two) for adult/fetish work. I am actually enjoying the crap out of the people I follow. Lots of boss energy and vibes being spread. I will probably jinx it today, but not a single dick pic has slid into my DMs there either haha.

Reactions: EmptyKins
Just saw a tweet from a camgirl, who evidently, was promoting some obscure other camsite she partially owns. And she got all upset when MFC cancelled her account. She tried blaming it all on men trying to keep hard working women down and scamming them while taking advantage, ignoring the fact she fucked up. It was hilarious.

Just saw a tweet from a camgirl, who evidently, was promoting some obscure other camsite she partially owns. And she got all upset when MFC cancelled her account. She tried blaming it all on men trying to keep hard working women down and scamming them while taking advantage, ignoring the fact she fucked up. It was hilarious.

No idea who this was, but kind of funny to hear about. Easier to deflect and blame others...

Reactions: SoTxBob and weirdbr
Here's some interview she did last year where she criticizes the site(s) that she was making lots of money on, then talks about her involvement in that "obscure other cam site". It's quite cringey. Hopefully it marked the exact time in the video...

In this video, she also appears to have an unverified model on her MFC broadcast, which she's lucky to have not been banned for way back then.

As per the tweet you referenced, this was my favorite, very tactful explanatory reply:

edit: I saw mention in the tweet thread that Brina has been mentioning the other site on her MFC broadcasts as well. Careful!

No idea who this was, but kind of funny to hear about. Easier to deflect and blame others...
^^

There have been a handful of instances I can recall where models were scolded or temporarily banned for very blatantly violating some big rules. They resort to calling MFC fraudulent, a scam, etc., and trying to boycott them... only to return eventually because without MFC it's clear they weren't making as much $$.

^^

There have been a handful of instances I can recall where models were scolded or temporarily banned for very blatantly violating some big rules. They resort to calling MFC fraudulent, a scam, etc., and trying to boycott them... only to return eventually because without MFC it's clear they weren't making as much $$.

I can imagine. On your previous post, was she actively telling people to go to the site? I'm kind of curious on it since many models will cam on multiple sites simultaneously (MFC/CB is very common) and not exactly sure of the rules on it.

I can imagine. On your previous post, was she actively telling people to go to the site? I'm kind of curious on it since many models will cam on multiple sites simultaneously (MFC/CB is very common) and not exactly sure of the rules on it.
Seems a lot of people in the thread called her out for directly promoting the site while live on MFC. Who knows exactly how she was going about it, I hadn't honestly heard of her before I saw a tweet about her tactics this morning.

Seems a lot of people in the thread called her out for directly promoting the site while live on MFC. Who knows exactly how she was going about it, I hadn't honestly heard of her before I saw a tweet about her tactics this morning.

Gotcha. Sometimes it's amazing how models blatantly disregard the rules. Kind of like the one model from Czech who had the guy on her feed for days while they played out a storyline of him doing work in her flat. Took MFC a few days to ban her.

Here's some interview she did last year where she criticizes the site(s) that she was making lots of money on, then talks about her involvement in that "obscure other cam site". It's quite cringey. Hopefully it marked the exact time in the video...

In this video, she also appears to have an unverified model on her MFC broadcast, which she's lucky to have not been banned for way back then.

As per the tweet you referenced, this was my favorite, very tactful explanatory reply:

edit: I saw mention in the tweet thread that Brina has been mentioning the other site on her MFC broadcasts as well. Careful!

I also can understand why MFC would not want an OWNER of a competitor site broadcasting on theirs.
DgLBr-cW4AAEG91.jpg:large

So I do wonder if they're keeping a close eye on Brina and Sunny as they're still on MFC. (the others sound familiar but I don't know if they're still MFC models or ever were.)

Last edited:
I also can understand why MFC would not want an OWNER of a competitor site broadcasting on theirs.
DgLBr-cW4AAEG91.jpg:large

So I do wonder if they're keeping a close eye on Brina and Sunny as they're still on MFC. (the others sound familiar but I don't know if they're still MFC models or ever were.)
DJ_KiKi is or was. I recognize her from a few videos that she participated in that I uploaded to MFC Share when it launched, the other names I am not familiar with.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Yes, we are creatures of habit... I know, but still feel like a complete idiot when I walk into a room that I know has no electrical power and flip the switch on and expect the lights to come on. Or when you know the water is shut off for plumbing repairs, yet you still go to the sink and expect clean water to come out of the faucet.

Doh!

when you only have a six inch ruler , it's best not to poke the Bear

Reactions: weirdbr
Boom.

I was surprised to see Brin online @ MFC the other day since shes been all verbal about "her site" lately. And yes, she was most deff trying to poach members over to there.
Guys were asking about if she was back and why. She tried to play it off as 'miss the old place' with a lot of guys nailing her about not making enough $$ there bc its a dud.

Changing gears, anybody remember Kota Morgue? Saw her tonight. OMG, WTF happened to her? Suffice it to say, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Still shocked at the lack of ethics to even think it should be fine for someone to go into a competing business and try to steal customers. Who cares if she spent years on the site. Hell, by that time she should have known the rules and not been surprised when they canned her ass.

Still shocked at the lack of ethics to even think it should be fine for someone to go into a competing business and try to steal customers. Who cares if she spent years on the site. Hell, by that time she should have known the rules and not been surprised when they canned her ass.
I think sometimes after so long, especially if you are/were a really popular model, you get comfortable and feel untouchable. Evidently, no.

Hell, by that time she should have known the rules and not been surprised when they canned her ass.

Nah, this is totally a PR move - just look at her and Sandra's accounts, claiming that their banning was unjustified and is all because "MFC is owned by a man who is willing to exploit women", while "camversity is owned by models".

They're basically betting on two things:
- there are people who might not know the rules and who are naive enough to think any business would be willing to accept someone advertising for the competition on their platform
- and that there are enough people hearing about this from them without having seen their broadcast to see that they broke the rules.

Based on the replies to their tweets, it seems both of those are paying off to some extent - plenty of replies from models and members in shock that they were banned, with very few retracting it once they find out *why* they were banned.

Nah, this is totally a PR move - just look at her and Sandra's accounts, claiming that their banning was unjustified and is all because "MFC is owned by a man who is willing to exploit women", while "camversity is owned by models".

They're basically betting on two things:
- there are people who might not know the rules and who are naive enough to think any business would be willing to accept someone advertising for the competition on their platform
- and that there are enough people hearing about this from them without having seen their broadcast to see that they broke the rules.

Based on the replies to their tweets, it seems both of those are paying off to some extent - plenty of replies from models and members in shock that they were banned, with very few retracting it once they find out *why* they were banned.
I don't think it would matter even if people found out that they were doing something against the rules, the amount of supportive tweets are going to be more than negative ones. Because of the way that social media platforms work more "fans" feel a stronger bond to the person that they are a fan of, since they can communicate directly and are more likely to get an answer, which didn't happen to the same extent with traditional media such as print, radio, TV and movies. So what you get is a very loyal and devoted fan base that is going to support the model even if she has done something wrong and it has been proven. Their "fans" are going to be the ones that are the most vocal on platforms such as Twitter unless something truly terrible has been done, because the rest of us in the silent majority don't care enough about this to tweet about it.

Is it good PR? I would say probably not because it is most likely only going to reach people who are already following them and I think there are better ways to promote their website.

Reactions: SoTxBob and weirdbr
A little giggle...
I made a large purchase recently & on the lender application for income, in addition to my full-time job, I listed that I was “self-employed”. The guy asked what I did. I said “I’m a video blogger”. Lol. Then he became REALLY interested because just my luck he basically studied that in college, with a minor of videography or something of that sort. So then he starts asking about my content, video/audio equipment, etc. It took everything in me to not bust out laughing at the whole conversation we were having. If he only knew...:giggle:

Damn bruuuuuuh, gotta push through this week man!

wish I was her niece tho

luv u both x

Did I miss the pillow fight? Daaaaamnnnnnn

Its tuesday thankfully

DEAL BRUUUH!

Its friday!!!!!!

hey, um......I ate your pizza by mistake
Glad to have you all here! Really curious how you all know each other? Or do you live together? Or are you just a studio manager/some other main account posting as all these lovely ladies for some unknown reason? No cam site profiles, social media listings, every reply is incredibly generic...

Rather odd. What's the end game plan here?