AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
An old friend just told me that I’m always welcome back behind the bar, making Gin &Tonic great again. It’s tip based, but it’s a home to fold back on. If you ever had doubts about me sharing same traits with models here, I give you this. Always roll the cucumber, so it absorbs the Gin:) Love you people.

View attachment 77272
That looks really awesome

Reactions: Dan Epstein
  • Funny!
Reactions: DFT and DJ_Pioneer
I won an iPhone Plus on eBay which I received today.

I charged it but it asked for his passcode. I tried 111111 first and then 000000 which worked.

Nice.

Cracked in just two attempts.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
we certainly could use some rain here.. it's been dry since the beginning of June. That is not ok for the Netherlands where July is supposed to be it's wettest month, but weather predictions do not forsee any precipitation for at least 2 more weeks here...

• Sorry to hear that.
I feel like getting really drunk today. I've already had two beers and it's not even 10am yet. Wrong on so many levels 0_o

I might have an extra large wank. I'm left handed but prefer to wank with my right? The left just doesn't feel right.

tenor.gif

I forgot to add. I'm free to do this on a week day as my main job atm is power selling on eBay.

Smartphones to be exact.

A guy comes to collect the parcels in the evening. I just relist what I ordered and add 20%. I only have to add a new label over the original packaging.

Life is too short for a 9 to 5. I prefer a life of leisure.

Not a big deal if it is just an occasional manual, but a microwave dinner I grabbed at the store the other day had comparable print for the heating instructions. Microscopic.

Disturbing trends...

Welcome to old man gripes. Bought some cough syrup last fall, couldn't read it. Had some of the old in the medicine cabinet - "they used to print it so I could read it". Oh. Same print size on the Robitussin 20 years ago. Well shit, it's me not them. Nearsighted so I can flip up the glasses on top of the noggin, then it reads just fine. I can see where bifocals are practical now, damn.

• Funny!
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Warn someone about their behavior.
Temporarily ban someone for their behavior.
They return from their ban and continue said behavior.
*Toss in some dramatic storytelling that people take as serious*
They and others cry when they get permanently banned.

(First Choice Pay thread in a nutshell).

Last edited:
Welcome to old man gripes.
That is the first thing I thought too. Looking at other stuff around the house though, I am not so sure.

Extra strength Tylenol bottle I have, print is small enough that I can't read it in the morning until I have 2 cups of coffee, then I might have to shine a lamp on it to read it; but I can get by. That is pretty small print. I can remember Grandpa handing me bottles like that, asking me "Boy, what the hell does that say?". I imagine it is coming...

But my eyes are still pretty good. I am certainly no candidate for bifocals, though I will confess that lately I have thought about grabbing a pair of reading glasses from Walmart, and testing them out on packaging in the pharmacy section just to see if they helped.

If it comes to that, fine; however, I have no intentions of living the rest of my days out as some four-eyed freak just because some corporate idiot decided that he could save a fraction of a penny by making the move to microfiche.

When the heat is unbearable, it's always time to put an old trick to work: gelato (pistacchio, peach and pineapple). 1 minute to take a pic and just melted already. Unbelievable.

gelato.jpg

I didn't have any intention of being out driving around on the 4th, but circumstances made that impossible. Found myself in the right place at the right time for about 60 seconds of "hey cool!"

This afternoon was the first time I've ever heard my mom use the word "dickhead." I was laughing my balls off when I heard that...

I went to a market this morning looking for peaches. I noticed some very large, dark cherries and bought some to try. They were the sweetest, most delicious cherries I've ever eaten
and I go through a lot of them each year. They were from Germany and had a strong Maraschino flavour. Each bite was a godsend.

I'll go back and buy a whole box tomorrow.

So, a death in the family. Older person. I didn't go to the funeral, but I did get sent the memorial dvd (the one they were playing at the funeral home and all.)

Watched it; I was looking forward to it because I was told it was full of pictures going back 40-50 years. Not just of the dead guy either, but family get-togethers with all of us. Watching the slideshow there were a handful (maybe four or five) in the first 5 minutes or so. About 2 seconds of a photo, then a fadeout to a solid minute of a picture of a statue of Jesus with scriptures on half the screen. Repeat.

After the first few minutes of older pictures (which was the majority of his life), the pictures of the last 10 years started. That was pretty much the bulk of the slideshow (aside from the Good Shepherd shite); him sitting there in a nursing home with the woman he married, them at church together, etc. Less a memorial to his life than a memorial to the last few uneventful years he spent with her.

Hard to be annoyed with his wife; last few years, taking care of him has been her only occupation. The funeral was for her mostly I guess, and considering the efforts she put in, she deserved it.

But those pictures from the first few minutes really touched a nerve; there was one of a me and a stunningly beautiful girlfriend at a big reunion we all had, my brother and I looking so young that it took a second to realize who I was looking at. Happy times I had completely forgotten.

There are many more where that came from. Pictures from Tennessee, Florida, reunions, vacations, church events...all that stuff. Unfortunately they are all in the possession of another family member, a lunatic control freak, someone who sees these pictures as an emotional bargaining chip that only has value as long as they are the only one who has them. I am honestly a little surprised they even released a few of them for the funeral.

For twenty years now, myself and another family member have approached this individual, trying to get them to turn the pictures over so we can make digital copies for everyone to have. We have both explained the sentimental value they hold for all of us, and it seems it has only fueled this individual's tightfisted refusal to share.

May the flames of hell burn hotter when this petty, self-absorbed narcissist arrives. And I pray that her exit from this world is as agonizingly slow and painful as possible. Rotten assed bitch...

Last edited:
It's amazing how petty and mean-spirited people get. Sorry you're going through that now.

They can't take your memories - enjoy them for the rest of your life, and pass them on.

It's amazing how petty and mean-spirited people get. Sorry you're going through that now.

They can't take your memories - enjoy them for the rest of your life, and pass them on.
Thanks man.

Thing about it is, you get over 40 and you wind up with so many memories that you start losing track of them and forgetting all about them. A picture can just jar a whole bunch of stuff loose.

Anyway, I guess I better just spend the rest of the day getting over it, or else I will be liable to start plotting on stirring up some damn drama.

Reactions: Useful-Title
May the flames of hell burn hotter when this petty, self-absorbed narcissist arrives. And I pray that her exit from this world is as agonizingly slow and painful as possible. Rotten assed bitch...

On a more positive note... some of my favorite movies are funeral related: The Big Chill & Death At A Funeral come to mind.

Life is short... you better get busy living or get busy dying.