AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When I Googled it just now, I stumbled across another article I wasn’t prepared for...about disturbing penguin facts involving necrophilia, rape, kidnapping, etc. Yikes.

Just watching the local news tonight I learned some pedo sewed his 12-year-old son's butt cheeks together back in 2012 yet served no time but police and the local news media are shocked he now had a 10-year-old daughter locked in his basement because he thought she was possessed by a demon.

CPS are a joke along with the CPD.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think this is an appropriate place to post my giggle-worthy FAIL two nights ago.
I was streaming and left to pee; I always close my door just so members can't hear my roommates/general habit. Apparently this time, the door locked. Note that I did NOT touch the locking mechanism on this door ANY time recently, I can only assume my nephews played with it this last weekend. So I go to find out I've locked myself out of my own bedroom while a stream is going on, luckily before my roomies went to sleep. We spent 10ish minutes trying to pick the lock/break the lock. Mind you this is your basic $5 Walmart door lock; I was honestly surprised it even had the actual key hole and not just the generic rectangle slot.
Eventually we sawed a hole in the door to unlock the severely mangled remainder of my doorknob. I patched it with flex seal and duct tape and a string to pull it open/shut.
The best part is that my viewers were able to hear a good majority of what was going on, had figured out we were trying to get through, and were discussing/debating the best ways to do so and what we were struggling with. I ended up ruining my mood for the night, but I did good last night- I just thought someone else might get a laugh from what I did. ;)

So last week was pretty good. All week I worked like a dam-- well let's just say I worked. Got a lot done.

This week, on the other hand, is shot. It's Thursday my time now, I got about a third of what I had planned on getting done by now accomplished, and I have got 24 hours to get everything caught up and right or the weekend is fucked.

There is really no excuse for it, except that for some reason I decided to screw off Monday and Tuesday.

Some days you are the cat, and some days you are the guy. No question which I am today.

Roar!

Attachments

• F2ECA7B5-DF28-4301-B9B4-3537DD208C58.jpeg
    F2ECA7B5-DF28-4301-B9B4-3537DD208C58.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Gen
Out driving today, went through a part of town haven't been through in forever. Wound up going up a little road thanks to gps that I haven't been down in ages. At a stop sign, looked over and remembered, this is where I tried crack 30 years ago.

Gone are the days of single vision prescriptions. I'm getting old.

IMG_20180724_214433.jpg

Got off work, and waited outside in the heat for 50+ minutes for a bus that never came. WTF. And this is a bus I take home everyday. I’m starving, and my back and head hurt.

I wish there was a social media platform that I didn't want to burn to the fucking ground.

Join Ravelry.

"Ravelry is a community-based social network that is targeted at people who are interested in fibre arts, such as spinning, knitting, weaving and crocheting. Such people can share their own collections, different ideas and learn from the experiences of other members for better collaboration possibilities."

Reactions: zippypinhead
Join Ravelry.

"Ravelry is a community-based social network that is targeted at people who are interested in fibre arts, such as spinning, knitting, weaving and crocheting. Such people can share their own collections, different ideas and learn from the experiences of other members for better collaboration possibilities."

Do they allow people who aren't into fiber arts? The closest I come is being amused by the concept of yarn-bombing. Would I have to take up knitting or weaving?

Countdown to freakin' holidays, started!!!

Note: and for those of you who are still working, camming, busy studying or whatever else, have a blast and enjoy the summer regardless.

Last edited:
My grandmom just gave the ‘haha’ rating to my FB post about sugar daddies. Lol. Kind of awkward, but kind of cool.

Reactions: EmptyKins
My grandmom just gave the ‘haha’ rating to my FB post about sugar daddies. Lol. Kind of awkward, but kind of cool.

I told my mother what I was getting into to save her the shock from anyone else! She does not know how to handle it, but she's trying. She likes a few sex-worker friendly jokes I post now and then, which, lol, awww.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I can deal with corporate people being assholes, they’re probably aiming to be. It’s when someone who I thought was close, turns the skin, when disappointment really hurts. It’s like the true self was hiding and now took control of the body, mind and phone. Banks failed me, brands too, but relationships are the thing that actually hurt me the most. I could use a beer now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Smores
I can deal with corporate people being assholes, they’re probably aiming to be. It’s when someone who I thought was close, turns the skin, when disappointment really hurts. It’s like the true self was hiding and now took control of the body, mind and phone. Banks failed me, brands too, but relationships are the thing that actually hurt me the most. I could use a beer now.

Betrayal from loved ones hurts the most. Especially when it's family.

What's with all the food threads in Random Chat? Subjects with entire devoted subforums don't get this much action. Y'all getting enough to eat, or should I be worried?

What's with all the food threads in Random Chat? Subjects with entire devoted subforums don't get this much action. Y'all getting enough to eat, or should I be worried?

Maybe there's been a few people some really good cum sessions. One tends to get hangry after burning more than a few calories. ;)

I was wearing my Scooby Doo t-shirt, and a guy came on the bus who reminded me very much of Dustin Hoffman's high-functioning autistic character 'Raymond' from Rainman. The guy on the bus saw my Scooby Doo t-shirt, and started talking nonstop about all of these television history facts (giving exact dates and everything), including the anniversary of Scooby-Doo. It was very interesting!