AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have not read. I can not concentrate enough to read.

My cataracts are actually bothering me.

Apparently they need a passport now since I submitted my temporary ID too many times...that's fucking great I don't have a passport and idek if I have a way of getting one... Fucking nice rolling my eyes so hard

Waiting on my new i.d.’s to come in the mail so i can get my acceptance on Chaturbate and Streamate.

I came to the hotel I plan to cam in, to relax alone. I plan on doing this v v often as well, not just coming here to cam. I feel that would create a resentment towards this place, which is counterintuitive when this is supposed to be my happy place.

I slipped up today and in the heat of the moment when my family was acting toxic as usual, and said something I regret to the ONE person I actually kind of like. I feel bad now, but at the end of the day he’s an enabler to his toxic wife, and everybody has those moments when they say something they regret. I just wish he was emotionally mature enough to know the difference, and to not take it literal

The nice thing about Janet's novel's are they're hot even if you leave them awhile. Wendy's doesn't have that technology for their baked potatoes.

Plum lucky is totally her best, it’s HILARIUS. And I totes agree, you can mangle up her number books and still get a kick out of it

Weed gummy bears.....LOL!!! Mind blown.....

I love it when I try something new at karaoke night (I did The Cranberries' "Zombie" for the first time), and am very pleased with it. :)

In December, you'll see a rash of people say something like, "This year sucked. I can't wait for it to end."

So when the calendar turns to January 1st, does that person expect their life will reset and all their problems magically disappear?

Same shit different year. I actually think setting resolutions in like, June or July is a good time because there's less hype to ride on. If you can change your habits on a random time of the year then fuck yeah!! You'll prob actually stick to it

Reactions: DFT
Same shit different year. I actually think setting resolutions in like, June or July is a good time because there's less hype to ride on. If you can change your habits on a random time of the year then fuck yeah!! You'll prob actually stick to it

I try to stick with November or December, before the actual new year, so that way I can get a head start, and then alter them (in a REASONABLE way, where I TRULY see suit and am not just giving up) because truth be told some resolutions are unrealistic, which is a huge set-up for failure. Then, people won't notice right away anyways depending on the resolution, so a few months into the new year you're looking all cool for being the one person kept theirs

I try to stick with November or December, before the actual new year, so that way I can get a head start, and then alter them (in a REASONABLE way, where I TRULY see suit and am not just giving up) because truth be told some resolutions are unrealistic, which is a huge set-up for failure. Then, people won't notice right away anyways depending on the resolution, so a few months into the new year you're looking all cool for being the one person kept theirs

Yeah . Realistic goals are really cool too!!!

Reactions: fantasy707
Currently waiting on my weed lady to get here but I have a few more hours to wait haha

Currently listening to an olf wiz khalifa song that was totally underrated- the Sleaze

Damn, I really didn't want to double post, but this kind of deserves its own post because it blew my mind so much...

I JUST SAW A VIDEO OF ME FROM LAST YEAR, I WAS SO THINNNNNN!!!!!

I think I caught myself accidentally saying "axe" (instead of "ask") yesterday, which is unlike me...and always annoys me when other people do it. Lol. I'm just gonna go ahead and blame it on the fact that I was talking to a guy friend I'm attracted to, and I was talking fast. Then again, when you're talking fast, "ask" can sound like "ass." So maybe I said "ass?" Who knows.

Reactions: Val Vega
I had never even seen Winnie the Pooh before and that damn movie had me tearing up in just a few minutes. Fantastic movie, though!

It's about 38 minutes left (watching via Amazon Video), and I'm crying my eyes out. Once again...dammit, Pooh! Lol.

• Funny!
I stopped watching the NFL after all the backlash the players received for kneeling from fans and from the NFL itself. No way did I want to support an organization so arrayed against the interests of its players and of society in general.

Nevertheless, I live with someone that still watches NFL and I will sometimes see games when I'm cooking or cleaning. And last night's game with the Saints and Rams on its own is a testament for why the NFL isn't worth watching just on how poorly they even conduct the one thing they are supposed to do! Either the NFL is fixed or it is so incompetently administrated that it might as well be. Regardless, the NFL isn't worth watching for so many damn reasons.

I wonder how people learn Dom/sub roles

Also, just keep pushing through, keep improving yourself even if you don't see results and it'll pay off!

I think it comes down to where you naturally gravitate towards and then just learning how to best suit that role in the bedroom. I'm a top that likes to please and can be quite dominant in the role if called upon. A girl that I have sex with occasionally has called me a service top and herself a service bottom. We are two sides of the same coin with both trying to do what they can to ensure the other enjoys themselves.

Where would you say you fit in the roles?

I think it comes down to where you naturally gravitate towards and then just learning how to best suit that role in the bedroom. I'm a top that likes to please and can be quite dominant in the role if called upon. A girl that I have sex with occasionally has called me a service top and herself a service bottom. We are two sides of the same coin with both trying to do what they can to ensure the other enjoys themselves.

Where would you say you fit in the roles?
I love to please others. I get off irl in bed by making them happy. I can't think of doing mean things, but maybe I don't have to be mean! Maybe my view of a domme is too fixed and I need to think outside the box. There are just so many fetishes to learn!

I love to please others. I get off irl in bed by making them happy. I can't think of doing mean things, but maybe I don't have to be mean! Maybe my view of a domme is too fixed and I need to think outside the box. There are just so many fetishes to learn!

Oh, yes, domme can be many things. It doesn't have to be mean at all. That's a definite misconception.

You can be assertive and nurturing, for instance, and that's totally domme. Some guys really like the cooperative domme stuff where you're almost "Maternal" to their desires.

Now those little white racist bastards are going to get to go on prime time TV to lie and spin their little tale about being bullied while the media pats them on the back and sheds crocodile tears over their little racist plight.

Fucking hell, I hate this country. Fuck those little monsters.