AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dang. I wasn't even mean about it!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2012
Was in a room a bit ago, two girls on cam together. Both girls super cute.

Topic had several tip options, one was "tip 100 for makeout!"

After watching for a bit I wanted to see two hot girls make out so I tipped 100 tokens. Put a tip note about the makeout.

They thank me, then proceed to "make out"

But in reality it was more like friendly pecking. No tongues involved at all. Neither girl even opened her mouth!
I was very disappointed, but wasn't going to throw a fit.

I made one comment:

"I usually like to use my tongue when I make out, but it's cool! You girl are crazy cute, thanks!"

<banned>

They didn't say anything back, just straight to the ban lol.
Ah well.

BTW ladies, if you do a GG show and you aren't willing to actually make out with your friend, put "kiss" or "smooch" or something like that. Don't false advertise :)

Reactions: missmeowmixx
In human sexuality, making out is a sexual euphemism[1] of American origin dating back to at least 1949, and is used synonymously with the terms petting, kissing and necking

So i am guessing they didnt need the Tongues to do the petting or kissing.

Not sure what necking is. I guess i am a nooby :)

Jblackbean2

Reactions: Kunra9
jblackbean2 said:
In human sexuality, making out is a sexual euphemism[1] of American origin dating back to at least 1949, and is used synonymously with the terms petting, kissing and necking

So i am guessing they didnt need the Tongues to do the petting or kissing.

Not sure what necking is. I guess i am a nooby :)

Jblackbean2

Imagine if you tipped 100 for a "snog" and the girls didn't use their tongues.

Jessi said:
You could have asked for clarification before tipping. Or negotiated what you actually wanted them to do beforehand.

So the ban was totally justified?

TheFluffsta said:
To me, I would expect making out to be a passionate kiss between two people who found each other attractive, and therefore would involve tongues and the whole shebang.

Exactly!

After I saw their version of the makeout, I took it as a "live and learn" situation. I learned they won't actually be making out, so I won't be tipping for it again. Fair enough.

Watching them now.

I don't think the ban was appropriate.
Clarification on making out might of worked better. But saying that i asked if they used tongues to make out and they ignored me..

Jblackbean2

Regardless of anyone's definition of making out, to be banned after tipping and making a comment that wasn't even mean is out of line. What dummies.

Unless of course you're making your comment seem much more innocent than it was.

This is a thread in which someone made out that two models made out they were going to make out and then made out that they were making out even though they weren't making out - and now we're left to question whether a person made out their comments about the lack of making out were as innocent as they made out :-D

mynameisbob84 said:
This is a thread in which someone made out that two models made out they were going to make out and then made out that they were making out even though they weren't making out - and now we're left to question whether a person made out their comments about the lack of making out were as innocent as they made out :-D
Wah wah wahhhhhhh. :lol:

Kunra9 said:
Jessi said:
You could have asked for clarification before tipping. Or negotiated what you actually wanted them to do beforehand.

So the ban was totally justified?

I didnt say that nor do I think it. It sounds like they were being shady. But you should always cover your ass first, so that doesnt happen to you.

Reactions: LindseyDoll
I don't use tongue around a person's mouth, but I definitely use it anywhere that's not their face (excluding also the ass, cause... *shudder*)! That said, if these kisses were quick and not very heated, then I agree that the topic should've been for kissing, not making out.

As to what necking is, that's where each person makes out with the other's neck, often at the same time.

I do agree that the ban wasn't called for in this case, but... you don't know what's happened previously. Maybe a bunch of people threw a shit-fit about it, or they've been accused of lying when they weren't in the past, or something. In such circumstances, while I still don't agree with their ban, I can certainly understand it.

Anyway, you've learned your lesson not to tip for a make-out session from them, and they banned you keeping you from spending your tokens on them anyway. Maybe they took it as "I will never spend on you again!" kinda deal, in which case I can understand the ban a little more.

I absolutely loathe any kind of kissing with tongue. It squicks me out and turns me off.

If I'd been in those girls' situation, I'd have probably been upset about your comment but probably wouldn't have banned you. To me, it sounds like they did make out and if they had really enjoyed it and then you made that comment, it would have been hurtful and probably ruined the vibe. Without knowing both sides of the story it's impossible to know if the ban was called for or not. :twocents-02cents:

Wow, I honestly don't think I could be with a girl that doesn't use her tongue when making out.

That's so odd to me.

Is it just YOUR tongue, or if the guy/girl puts their tongue in your mouth, that is gross too?

This is a brand new concept to me lol

Kunra9 said:
Is it just YOUR tongue, or if the guy/girl puts their tongue in your mouth, that is gross too?

Yes. I don't want contact with anyone else's spit and prefer to keep mine to myself as well. I think spit and the swapping of it is absolutely disgusting and the thought of kissing with tongue makes me gag.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Kunra9 said:

Yes. I don't want contact with anyone else's spit and prefer to keep mine to myself as well. I think spit and the swapping of it is absolutely disgusting and the thought of kissing with tongue makes me gag.

So, kinda hooking this into the original topic...

If someone told you they were going to make out with someone else, would you assume there is tongue involved?

I don't know, am I in the minority in this? Maybe I'm one of only a few people that use tongue? LOL

My mind is blown here!

Kunra9 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Kunra9 said:

So, kinda hooking this into the original topic...

If someone told you they were going to make out with someone else, would you assume there is tongue involved?
Absolutely not. I wouldn't assume anything beyond that they'd kiss for longer than a few seconds. Making out absolutely does not have to include tongue or even be open mouthed.

I don't like to use much tongue when making out either, but I think you got screwed here. Some girls are mean. . .visit the rooms of the nicer ones. ;)

ETA: As a straight woman, if I ever did a show with another girl, I'd also feel more comfortable just pecking on the lips. . .but I'd advertise it as such.

LovelyBelle said:
I don't like to use much tongue when making out either, but I think you got screwed here. Some girls are mean. . .visit the rooms of the nicer ones. ;)

ETA: As a straight woman, if I ever did a show with another girl, I'd also feel more comfortable just pecking on the lips. . .but I'd advertise it as such.

So I'm guessing it's widely accepted that "making out" is normally tongue involved right?

If you didn't want to kiss with tongues you wouldn't advertise "making out" right?

Kunra9 said:
LovelyBelle said:

So I'm guessing it's widely accepted that "making out" is normally tongue involved right?

If you didn't want to kiss with tongues you wouldn't advertise "making out" right?

It's what I'm used to. The girls I've been with did it that way (some were better at it than others, but all seemed to think it normal). I might not be shocked if someone didn't do that, but I've no idea why they banned you if you didn't say anything particularly rude (and it seems like you didn't).

Nah that's word for word exactly what I said.

I would have actually screen shot it if I could have, but well... I was banned lol

Trust me I've said some asshole-ish stuff from time to time, this was relatively tame

Yeah I dont do tongue ever at all with any of my partners - even long term ones. Weirds me out. The entire spit swapping thing just kinda makes my tummy flip. I want no part of any of that in my mouth. So as far as 'making out' goes - I would expect a passionate mouth tryst between two people. Tongue, open mouth, a series of pecks (seriously - Im weird) - as long as there is some sort of intimacy. Making out to me doesnt really indicate any "type" of kissing. Then again, Im also the kind of person that associates kissing with more 'romance' than 'sexy time'. Some people save sex for romantic parters - I save kissing, its a bigger deal to me than sex.

One of the big reasons Im scared of ever doing a g/g show is cause of my weird kissing phobia and what guys expect. That said, I think banning you was completely uncalled for... but if the girls were anything like me, your comment would have made me feel incredibly self conscious.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
If you're getting banned from models' rooms for dumb shit like that, you should probably stop spending your tokens on models you barely know...and spend them on models who you've actually gotten to know a little and chat with. I've seen threads on here from guys who "jumped the gun" and tipped like 1,000 tokens (for a custom video) to models they've known for like 10 seconds. Then they come on here upset (rightfully so) that the model ripped them off and never delivered the video.

That sucks that you got banned from the room, but I bet you're glad you didn't tip those girls 1,000 tokens...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.