AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
I have a somewhat embarrassing question that is not intended to be derogatory or critical in any way, shape or form other than true curiosity. There are several women with beautiful bootays that seem to have a slight flat spot in their otherwise curvaceous cheek(s). Does anyone else notice this or know what possibly causes it? :oops:
DNA. :D My late wife had a beautiful bootay but had a flat spot which caused my somewhat cruel father-in-law to joke that when she sat on the floor, she could not be knocked over.

:-D
Bocefish said:
No offense, but I have to throw the BS flag on DNA... as if there is a cheek flattening gene. :lol:
:D None taken, but why wouldn't there be? I've known some folks (usually guys though) who possessed the infamous "no ass gene"--which manifests itself in men with husky torsos, bird-like legs and virtually no ass. lol So why not a flatbum gene?

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
I have a somewhat embarrassing question that is not intended to be derogatory or critical in any way, shape or form other than true curiosity. There are several women with beautiful bootays that seem to have a slight flat spot in their otherwise curvaceous cheek(s). Does anyone else notice this or know what possibly causes it? :oops:
DNA. :D My late wife had a beautiful bootay but had a flat spot which caused my somewhat cruel father-in-law to joke that when she sat on the floor, she could not be knocked over.

genetic.... kinda like cellulite.... ?
a lovely trait passed down from mother to daughter... ugh... :roll:

Fat distribution is entirely genetic. Thats why some people can lose lots of weight off their belly, and have a hard time losing it off their legs, for example. And why targeted fat burning is utter bullshit.

Bocefish said:
I have an extended butt crack if that's what you're talking about. Basically I have an extra gap at the top and another on on my taint. :lol: It IS genetic, my mother, sister and most of the other female relatives in my family have one too. I don't have a picture that shows both the top and bottom or I'd post it to see if it matches up to what you're describing. At the top it just makes my hiney look flat unless I wear tight pants or good undies though.

Reactions: Bocefish
Bocefish said:
@Rose, that's definitely not what I'm talking about, but thanks. :) I'll post a screen cap here when I can get one.
Hmm, then I'm curious to know. :think: Cellulite maybe?

Bocefish said:
@Rose, that's definitely not what I'm talking about, but thanks. :) I'll post a screen cap here when I can get one.
I know what you are talking about because I have that problem sometimes. Been blessed with a large and round booty but if I can a little weight sometimes that happens. I think that is is in relation to fat distribution and cellulite. Oh well, can't all have perfect asses lol

Reactions: Bocefish and Rose
ScarletRaven said:
Bocefish said:
I know what you are talking about because I have that problem sometimes. Been blessed with a large and round booty but if I can a little weight sometimes that happens. I think that is is in relation to fat distribution and cellulite. Oh well, can't all have perfect asses lol
Oh! Now I know what you're talking about. Lol I've never even really noticed it before.

I had a nice lil' visit with Miss Sky_Blue_ the other day... :-D

H00EP.gif

Attachments

• oh yeah skye got dat ass.jpg
    oh yeah skye got dat ass.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 288
  • peek a boo bb.jpg
    peek a boo bb.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 288
  • sidebum skyebb.jpg
    sidebum skyebb.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 288
  • skyebum.jpg
    skyebum.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 288
  • skyebum bb.jpg
    skyebum bb.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 288
blackxrose said:
ScarletRaven said:
Bocefish said:
Oh! Now I know what you're talking about. Lol I've never even really noticed it before.

Finally got a cap. Yes, ScarletRaven, think I've noticed you have it too sometimes. I was just curious because the first model I was brave enough to ask about it, said she thought it may be due to an injury in her youth but wasn't sure. Then I began to notice it on different women as well. Anyway, here is a pic of what I futilely tried to describe & now the mystery is solved, I think. Thanks for all the replies. :)

Attachments

• BootyFS.jpg
    BootyFS.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: Rose
Lol that is just cellulite and/or the way her body fat is distributed. Just a different shape basically. :thumbleft:

So after discovering her, I think I understand why men who love ass worship love ass worship :lol:

bDzd2.gif

0efNj.gif

y9Jnu.gif

AnaVictoriaXO said:
So after discovering her, I think I understand why men who love ass worship love ass worship :lol:
OMFG I WANT! I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT. Can I haz? This may be the first time in my camming history that I feel like contacting a model I've never spoken to before about G/G shows for purely creepy and personal reasons. :lol:
don't get me wrong, all models I've worked with in the past I've had creepy feelings towards, mmmm lick lick lick ( :lol: ) but I also knew them and talked to them on a regular basis.

Oh and Boce! I have those little flat spots on my keister to! It's hereditary! My moms has the same exact flat spots. Just the way our bodies distribute our BBQ ribs.

Boce --- sometimes it happens to girls with bootys {aka me } when I sit for too long {ala get lazy on cam and never get outta my fucking chair lol}

When i get outta my rut and start moving around and/or work out then it goes back to normal round-ness :)

Reactions: Bocefish
Bocefish said:
OK, I give up! Been trying to figure out what she is doing in this image for the last 5 minutes. I'm guessing it's some sort of a curling iron, but wtf is that brown and white thing it's touching? :dontknow:

She is either crimping or straightening. My bet is on straightening. The thing she is touching looks like hair held by her hand.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
OK, I give up! Been trying to figure out what she is doing in this image for the last 5 minutes. I'm guessing it's some sort of a curling iron, but wtf is that brown and white thing it's touching? :dontknow:

She is either crimping or straightening. My bet is on straightening. The thing she is touching looks like hair held by her hand.

I'ts not her hair, I'm talking about the rectangular shaped and brown & white sponge looking thing.

Attachments

• sponge.jpg
    sponge.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 517
ElektricFeel said:
animooted.
1268470173493.gif

Why am I not shocked that she's wearing a tiny skirt with no panties at all? :lol:

spankamber said:
oh wow my butts on here blushing, Its so funny i was acting up during Obama's inauguration speech and got spanked for it and i see those screengrabs posted everywhere! lol i just worked with a model named stephyc who had an amazing ass like an exgymnast seriously when i spanked her it didnt shake it was solid ass!

The model whose ass is being tortured seems to say "Oh Pah-leez make it stop" Look at her facial expression..!! :lol:

Shaun__ said:
I think I am right.

QJsdd.jpg
Yeah, I think Boce is seeing imaginary sponges. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.