AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I has ass :h:

Jupiter551 said:
It's like hardly anyone else posts in here anymore, are y'all sick of asses or something? :(

Don't watch how many posts there are in a thread like this (I mean, with 2000 pictures already in it). watch how often the views go up!

I for one like to go back to the first page and scroll through the pics while I'm on streamate. mmm

LadyLuna said:
Don't watch how many posts there are in a thread like this (I mean, with 2000 pictures already in it). watch how often the views go up!

I for one like to go back to the first page and scroll through the pics while I'm on streamate. mmm
Yeah I was just wondering at the lack of participation! You all sit there silent jerking...uhh this sounds familiar :shifty:

Anyway, show asshole bb? ;)

Jupiter551 said:
Yeah I was just wondering at the lack of participation! You all sit there silent jerking...uhh this sounds familiar :shifty:

That will be $3 if you want me to make it wink at you. :snooty:
asshole%20tease_1_3.gif

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:

Hm, I thought I already posted that pic here...

Attachments

• ass spread.jpg
    ass spread.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 326
I was thinking the same thing Jup, now to help out in the sexy drought :lol: .....

q726m.jpg

Dis one shows my tinyness :D

e3xZC.jpg

Jj2Dv.jpg

AnaVictoriaXO said:
I was thinking the same thing Jup, now to help out in the sexy drought :lol: .....

q726m.jpg

Dis one shows my tinyness :D

e3xZC.jpg

Jj2Dv.jpg
No words, drool drips from chin to bare chest :romance-hearteyes: and breaks thought of registering multiple ghost accounts to thank this post multiple times.

BetsyBooty said:
A tiny bit of assquake...

Ahh I have a weakness for the g strings lol. Maybe its due to my stripping or maybe I just love the way they look on the booties..... but girl, you sure rock that thing :cool:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
BetsyBooty said:
A tiny bit of assquake...

Ahh I have a weakness for the g strings lol. Maybe its due to my stripping or maybe I just love the way they look on the booties..... but girl, you sure rock that thing :cool:

Oh my! coming from you, whose pics I gawk at helplessly, that's quite a compliment! Gee thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.