AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Cough Cough* The MissHannelore Butt :eek:

CEM0w5RWEAI65DA.png:large

love two of my newer booty gif's

Attachments

• dtxcfyvgubh.gif
    dtxcfyvgubh.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • rhdr.gif
    rhdr.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
JoleneBrody said:
Nordling said:
JoleneBrody said:
mack100 said:
ermmmm that's multiple chicks
:D Unless you're being sarcastic... I think all five are the same woman. Neat imaging trick.
I genuinely think they all look different in the facial features but maybe just makeup? similar but different... I'm guessing I'm the huckleberry. :handgestures-salute:
Blowing them up and moving the faces nearer, I'm more on your idea now. lol 50:50 odds.

Attachments

• Bigger.jpg
    Bigger.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 148
Nordling said:
JoleneBrody said:
Nordling said:
JoleneBrody said:
mack100 said:
ermmmm that's multiple chicks
:D Unless you're being sarcastic... I think all five are the same woman. Neat imaging trick.
I genuinely think they all look different in the facial features but maybe just makeup? similar but different... I'm guessing I'm the huckleberry. :handgestures-salute:
Blowing them up and moving the faces nearer, I'm more on your idea now. lol 50:50 odds.

It's 5 women from the band Spica. Their behinds are fake though.
While this is the full video for that gif (less than a million views) full video , the tease is actually where the gif is taken from. And not surprisingly it has around 8 million views.

Teaser (27 seconds in)

So to answer the original question of 'who are they?' The answer is Kim Boa, Park Sihyun, Park Narae, Yang Jiwon and Kim Bohyung. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spica_(band)

Attachments

• 640px-Spica_(band)_on_Sep_27,_2013.jpg
    640px-Spica_(band)_on_Sep_27,_2013.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 143
KtbGWSE.jpg

Catsuit butt? Catsuit belfie? Is that a thing?

I honestly do not have enough digits attached to my body to adequately give a proper thumbs up to this pic. GamerGirl, from every dude, dudette, and Batman freak living on this earth and any other world that may be reading this, thank you.

Thank you!
Thank you!!
Thank you!

• Funny!
Reactions: TeganTrex
When it comes to booty shaking... BellaBrookz
If you've ever been in her room you know she's quite good at it.

Screenshot - 8_10_2015 , 7_37_25 PM.png
Screenshot - 8_10_2015 , 7_38_06 PM.png

Reactions: sluttyzoey
Status
Not open for further replies.