AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KiraSage said:
My butt :whistle:

sal221.jpg

sal2.jpg

Some asses you just wanna bite!

This thread made me realize how much I love tushies. Here's mine in the spirit of fairness. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• buttbikini.jpg
    buttbikini.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 447
  • booty2.jpg
    booty2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 447
KiraSage said:
AnnieAlleyCat said:
HUZZAH FOR THE POWERS OF LOGITECH WEBCAMS!

I have a Logitech and it makes my ass (and everything else :angry4: ) seem bigger than it really is. One of my cheeks can pretty much fit in a guy's palm of their hand LOL

I need to see evidence of this phenomenon. PM me your address so I can test this theory. :p

LiLredhairedgrl said:
BlackxxxRose frozen in time while dribbling lotion on her butt...

:text-woo:
You got me! :D Lol, you should have capped it when I had finished jiggling the lotion all the way down!

Reactions: Sdog1982
ViruSphere said:
That pic of JoJo has kind of an artsy quality to it. It kind of looks like blood running down her ass and legs.
This was my first time with strawberry syrup and I gotta say, I'm a new fan of strawberry blood! I felt so violent!

Thank you lady!
I'm so bummed I missed Madison and Aedan :(

Amber has been rocking a "Santa" skirt the last couple of days:

Attachments

• Amb_mas.jpg
    Amb_mas.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 691
Status
Not open for further replies.