AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KayleePond said:
My ass will burninate you! :cool:

First off, considering the placement, angle and overall logistics of drawing that well where it's placed; well done.

And my second comment I've had second thoughts about writing here. Given the whole dragon spouting flames, and your comment with the picture, my first thoughts were about avoiding such spicy chili. Only much more crude. :lol: So, I think I'll just skip that part.

Tea, your butt is so firm and sexy lookin!!! :-D

Booty!

Gql5Gic.jpg

Yes, Im posting this everywhere cuz Im in love with my new work shoes :dance:

KayleePond said:
My ass will burninate you! :cool:

WOW! Kaylee, this is drawing is very well done and so epic! The entire photo screams amazing, your smile is just perfect and that boooooootaaaaay of yours is quite smexy ;)

You are a great artist, m'love. I can hardly draw a simple stick figure on my stomach, let alone Trogdor on my ass. :clap: Great job!

I once had a dream of seeing Venice's gorgeous caboose, spanked, with a birthday cake battered spatula! Oh wait...it's no longer a dream! Nevermind!! :lol:

Attachments

• venbday12.jpg
    venbday12.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 346
  • venbday10.jpg
    venbday10.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 346
  • venbday9.jpg
    venbday9.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 346
  • venbday4.jpg
    venbday4.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 346
Meoff_69 said:
I once had a dream of seeing Venice's gorgeous caboose, spanked, with a birthday cake battered spatula! Oh wait...it's no longer a dream! Nevermind!! :lol:
Thanks for posting these, I need to figure out an easier way to do screencaps if I'm ever going to do something similar.

Reactions: Meoff_69
morment said:
Meoff_69 said:
Thanks for posting these, I need to figure out an easier way to do screencaps if I'm ever going to do something similar.

PM, amigo!

Reactions: morment
Meoff_69 said:
Something strange happened in Ven's room, today. Most of us were overcome with a sudden Men In Black style "memory loss"...we're still trying to figure out why!!
Yet another reason I'm pissed off that I couldn't get to sleep last night, I missed out on her show.

morment said:
Meoff_69 said:
Something strange happened in Ven's room, today. Most of us were overcome with a sudden Men In Black style "memory loss"...we're still trying to figure out why!!
Yet another reason I'm pissed off that I couldn't get to sleep last night, I missed out on her show.

Never fear, brochacho! You were with us, in pervy spirit! :lol:

NikkiBlossom said:
mYbolVc.gif

HcvFLgf.gif

:whistle:

OK....I'm just............dead. :mpassout

Reactions: NikkiBlossom
Badum CHA!

Attachments

• BI_dv72CYAAVXs4.jpg
    BI_dv72CYAAVXs4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 496
mynameisbob84 said:
BetsyBooty said:
Who is the lucky fellow staring from the screen?

That dood has nothing but lust in his eyes :-D
:lol: Funny thing, I was watching that show Satisfaction about the brothel... so it's kind of fitting.

JoleneBrody said:
mynameisbob84 said:
BetsyBooty said:
Who is the lucky fellow staring from the screen?

That dood has nothing but lust in his eyes :-D
:lol: Funny thing, I was watching that show Satisfaction about the brothel... so it's kind of fitting.

Aw yeah Showtime Australia.

Reactions: CallipygiEnthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.