AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I must ass-k that you all stop embar-ass-ing yourselves with these cr-ass puns :?
Soon. The novelty will p-ass. :)

While this has been fant-ASS-tic, we seem to have reached an imp-ASS of puns! :lol:

Someone's got to put an end to this foolishness. (A hind end.)

t9dV2bx.gif

Meoff_69 said:
Ladies and gentlepervs... JJ's lovely hindquarters...in a sexy twerk! Sweet bouncing twerking baby Jebus!! This little lady's got some moves! :eek:

e4PhkQY.gif

Eeehehehehehehehehe I need more badunk! BETSY!!! lemme have somma dat, plz?

JoleneBrody said:
Meoff_69 said:
Ladies and gentlepervs... JJ's lovely hindquarters...in a sexy twerk! Sweet bouncing twerking baby Jebus!! This little lady's got some moves! :eek:

e4PhkQY.gif

Eeehehehehehehehehe I need more badunk! BETSY!!! lemme have somma dat, plz?

I assure you, your donkage is more than adequate and you sure know how to work it. That said, it would be my great honor to give JJ a piece of my butt.

@Betsy, DAMN GIRL!!!!!! That's what I call a passionate bottom! Seriassly. Your booty is in a class of its own...
V3ptF.gif

DJ9T4z6.jpg

And ass long ass everyone is posting GIF's....I figured I may ass well assemble my own booty montage...

9TPrbL7.gif

*yeah I know I know...I am just beating on the dead ass with all the asspunnery.
QIGD1.gif

But I just couldn't help myself.

nRcWy.gif

Just posted this and some other on twitter last night... I almost forgot how awesome these shots with SpankAmber are!

These are also shots from a very awesome, 30 minute video we made. I do not openly offer it on my profile but you get it with the 3000 single tip, ALL 29 vids offer or 1000 tok all by itself. :)

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 597
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 597
Status
Not open for further replies.