AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never met anyone off a cam site, but I have met a few people from a couple different forums. One of which happened to be taking a summer class at the same college as I was and sat behind me in the orientation session. It was actually a little weird because she had dated a guy from the site, and after we'd hung out a couple times the guy messaged me asking if I'd fucked her and acting extremely jealous.

Relationships suck....they suck more when met threw the internet....But meeting people just threw friendships is safer and funer....funer is that a word..............grrrrr

Jennie Bunny said:
Actually, me and my husband met through the internet. Been together 10 years now. Internet relationships can work as long as you don't live too far apart.

My brother met his girlfriend through the internet playing WoW! Him being from Michigan and her living in California. She visited him here in Mi and 3 months later he moved out there and they have been living together since 2006. They are getting married Oct 23rd of this year.
As for me and the model I will be meeting, we live less than 3 hours apart. There are a few complications other than distance, but I will have them taken care of in 1 month. We have both been through terrible relationships and have both been single for almost 18 months.
I don't hold her being a cam model against her and I will NEVER use that fact to hurt her in any way. She understands my situation and doesn't hold it against me either. I hope for the best, but will never feel bitter towards her or other models if it doesn't work out like I want it to.

I just found out from my mom that my parents only knew each other 8 months before they were married, I was shocked. Theyve been together for 30 years now.

I met my wife in person, set up through a mutual friend that lived above her in the apartment complex. She said I was the worst boyfriend she ever had. I wouldn't let her be alone at my house or cabin for a the first year we dated. I didn't fall in love with her until almost a year and a half of dating. I told her I could never marry her because it simply wasn't in my life plan to get married and that was that. We broke up after that, as she was on the hunt for a husband (she's 3 years my senior) and were just FWB for a few months, then started dating exclusively together again.

Today we have been together for 8 years, married for 4, and have a 3yo son together. I can't imagine spending my life with any other woman.

It's not really a viable excuse but my parents divorced when I was only 3 weeks old and it completely rendered me jaded about marriage as a whole. That's a lot of what my attitude toward it was based upon and probably the reason I avoided it as much as I could. But alas, I succumbed to angelic woman that adores me.

I've met multiple regulars from MFC. Whether for a small lunch date, or a fun romp at a hotel of their choice. Keyword there...regulars.

I would not consider meeting someone in person if I did not click with them on a comfortable level. And that generally means, conversing outside of MFC whether through email, IM, video games, and/or txt/phone. If I am comfortable with that person and they seem to have a level head then it is a likely date. Level head also meaning, containing the ability to have no strings attached sex and the sense to wear a condom.

I am aware that there are possible dangers in meeting people from the internet, but that is why I own a weapon ;) I am resourceful. You just have to be smart, you know, the basics. Don't leave your drink, don't get drunk, drive your own vehicle, etc. I am no nonsense so if a lady or gent seems even slightly iffy, I won't take the risk.

After awhile, one becomes a good judge of character. Its easier to spot those that look to be fun and those that will just end up giving you a hard time. Practice makes perfect and as it stands, I've gotten a lot of practice.

And yes, I am married, yes he knows when I go out, no he doesn't care. He just gives me a pat on the ass on my way out and gives me a "Get 'em tiger" wink. hurfa durf :p

I've been refraining from posting here, but I'll say this much. If I met a cam girl through a cam site, and hit things off, I would not be opposed to taking things outside the site, and meeting for lunch/dinner/whatever. I would also be open to eventually building a romantic relationship, should things go in that direction. In addition, if I met a girl, and hit things off, and then found out later she was a cam girl, it would not bother me in the least.

D0mino said:
I've met multiple regulars from MFC. Whether for a small lunch date, or a fun romp at a hotel of their choice. Keyword there...regulars.

I would not consider meeting someone in person if I did not click with them on a comfortable level. And that generally means, conversing outside of MFC whether through email, IM, video games, and/or txt/phone. If I am comfortable with that person and they seem to have a level head then it is a likely date. Level head also meaning, containing the ability to have no strings attached sex and the sense to wear a condom.

I am aware that there are possible dangers in meeting people from the internet, but that is why I own a weapon ;) I am resourceful. You just have to be smart, you know, the basics. Don't leave your drink, don't get drunk, drive your own vehicle, etc. I am no nonsense so if a lady or gent seems even slightly iffy, I won't take the risk.

After awhile, one becomes a good judge of character. Its easier to spot those that look to be fun and those that will just end up giving you a hard time. Practice makes perfect and as it stands, I've gotten a lot of practice.

And yes, I am married, yes he knows when I go out, no he doesn't care. He just gives me a pat on the ass on my way out and gives me a "Get 'em tiger" wink. hurfa durf :p
And your in florida? :think: haha I'm in ft lauderdale :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
Freq said:
I assume that a cam girl having a relationship with one of their "fans" (for lack of a better word) in the real world is a definate Ain't gunna happen! in most model's books. I don't necessarily mean a sexual relationship, but even just 1 date and see where things go from there. I know of one model hooking up with a guy from MFC and actually getting married! All I'm saying is that things sometimes do happen between Models and their fans.

There are A LOT of crazies out there and MFC is no exception, so you girls DEFINATELY need to be on guard for them. I would consider myself a 3.5 on a 10 point Perv scale. (5 being the avg MFC perv, 10 being serial killer stalker material) I don't ask every model that I like if they would like to meet, but I have asked a few(less than 5). Believe it or not, a MFC model recently said YES to a date with me this summer. Not a maybe, not a we'll see, a YES! I'm not going to reveal who she is for obvious reasons. I haven't flat out asked her why she agreed to a date with me yet, for fear of sounding like a total zero confidance d-bag so I'm curious to....under what circumstances would a model give one of us a chance to meet them in the real world?

Um... wow. Ok.

I guess I could put myself in the situation where I didn't have a boyfriend, and also wasn't paranoid about getting my limbs cut off and stuffed in a freezer, and imagine saying yes to a fan's invite. It could happen.

The circumstances would have to be:
Someone who is around in my MFC room a LOT
Doesn't spend a lot of time in other girls' rooms (so I feel some sense of loyalty and honesty)
Exchanged personal emails and talked outside of MFC a little bit
Seen a picture (or better yet watched his camera to see what he looks like)
And it would definitely depend on the kind of humor/conversation we have inside and outside of MFC.

Freq you totally have me dying to know who it is now, of course.
In this post, Amber mostly describing me.

Keithy said:
AmberCutie said:
Um... wow. Ok.

I guess I could put myself in the situation where I didn't have a boyfriend, and also wasn't paranoid about getting my limbs cut off and stuffed in a freezer, and imagine saying yes to a fan's invite. It could happen.

Doesn't spend a lot of time in other girls' rooms (so I feel some sense of loyalty and honesty)
And it would definitely depend on the kind of humor/conversation we have inside and outside of MFC.

Keithy, I am on camera like 35 hours a week... are you around nearly that much!? :) Oh and the part that counts you out is really the fact that I'm sure my limbs would end up in your basement freezer. Freak.

Besides, according to you we're already married.

AmberCutie said:
Keithy said:
AmberCutie said:
Um... wow. Ok.

Keithy, I am on camera like 35 hours a week... are you around nearly that much!? :) Oh and the part that counts you out is really the fact that I'm sure my limbs would end up in your basement freezer. Freak.

Besides, according to you we're already married.

Your limbs wouldn't end up in my freezer. What would I do with them in there? You're more valuable alive thank-you-very-much. I'm too busy trying to get work. Insidently I found out a lady that owned an arcade that I worked at (and who happened to grow up with my mom, and who's mother lives down the street from me) is in charge of another local arcade that is hiring managers.

Keithy said:
Your limbs wouldn't end up in my freezer. What would I do with them in there? You're more valuable alive thank-you-very-much. I'm too busy trying to get work. Insidently I found out a lady that owned an arcade that I worked at (and who happened to grow up with my mom, and who's mother lives down the street from me) is in charge of another local arcade that is hiring managers.

Yay I hope you get that job! Sounds awesome.

It would be basically the exact job I had for her before, only this time their business isn't already failing and I'm not 17 and getting screwed over. I sleep eat and breathe video games. An arcade is the perfect place for me.

Keithy, are you from PA? You don't have to answer if you don't wanna...

Enon said:
Keithy, are you from PA? You don't have to answer if you don't wanna...

Enon, if you're gonna try to get in his pants at least do it in PM to spare the rest of us. Sheesh!

It's my hot body, I'll do what I want

tubby556 said:
That was code to BCC Amber with your hot gay action details. Be sure to send pics of ball cupping too. She loves that stuff.

Fuck that, I'll be making a new thread...

Enon said:
tubby556 said:
That was code to BCC Amber with your hot gay action details. Be sure to send pics of ball cupping too. She loves that stuff.

Fuck that, I'll be making a new thread...

Ball cupping FTW!

burnside986 said:
and on that note i think this thread is done. well done enon. well done indeed.

Just one more thing! Not even thread-related... But what is your picture of burnside? I can tell it's obviously Amber's wonderful naked body... but what exactly is that cord? I am curious... Lol

NaughtyNaomi said:
burnside986 said:
and on that note i think this thread is done. well done enon. well done indeed.

Just one more thing! Not even thread-related... But what is your picture of burnside? I can tell it's obviously Amber's wonderful naked body... but what exactly is that cord? I am curious... Lol

NES Powerglove. yep. I got it around my 2nd month on MFC and occasionally bring it out to excite the Nintendo and gamer boys ;)

Salo1 said:
I love the power glove. It's so bad.

Ass, Hello Kitty ears, and a PowerGlove birdie. Epic shot, sir.

Salo1 said:
I'm only good at 2 shots ma'am, epic and money!

These never get old. :)

Reactions: schlmoe
Status
Not open for further replies.