AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie said:
Daisy said:
I don't know about full on dating anyone, however I did meet one regular for lunch a few months back. He was super nice, very respectful and I had a great time.

I'm glad Daisy put this on here cause I'd been contemplating putting up that a long time regular to my room (been a constant member of my room since the second night I was on) has become friends with me AND my husband and plans to come rock out on my 21st bday with me. Even going to help us change our upstairs into a decent cam room/content room. ^_^ I just didn't want to be the only one who seemed like a tard for letting a regular into their "personal" life. >_>

I love this!
One of my best friends is also one of my regulars. Been in my room since day 1, helped me and my husband move to a new city, and we actually hang out on the regular. I don't usually share that, because I don't want people to get the wrong idea. Obviously a cam site is not a place to go to 'make friends', but sure, it happens sometimes.
And to the OP, I'm pretty sure most women are smart enough to get to know someone before meeting/dating/getting married. People are people. Sometimes legitimately cool dudes hang out in our rooms, sometimes creepers. It happens.

View me the way you choose. It's no matter to me because like I said earlier, winning a model over is no longer my aim. I'm providing the tips for those who want to take it and could find it beneficial. I'm not force-feeding anyone. Besides, I don't really aim to make friendships online. Like you said yourself, Mr_Luv: it's a place to get off :dance: I have the real-world for friends. ;)

I met one of my regulars for lunch once.

I just have a feeling about some people, and if they seem cool enough and i've chatted with them a lot and I've seen them on webcam also, then I'm not nervous about it.

But it has to be in a public place and, they have to understand from the get go that there is zero chance of anything even remotely sexy happening!!!!

missmeowmixx said:
I met one of my regulars for lunch once.

I just have a feeling about some people, and if they seem cool enough and i've chatted with them a lot and I've seen them on webcam also, then I'm not nervous about it.

But it has to be in a public place and, they have to understand from the get go that there is zero chance of anything even remotely sexy happening!!!!

See, that's how I'd probably be if I hadn't made that promise... but I did, and unless Master kicks me out, I'm keeping it.

Ok, yes I am bringing this topic back from the dead. I have searched all over the web, and didn't really find any conversations of substance. I met a model on MFC, and turned into a big deal. We have more in common than any girl I have ever dated. I have had multiple 4 year relationships as well. She is smart, beautiful, funny, supportive of me, the whole 9. We Skype all the time during the day as well. She will be travelling to the US at the end of this month, and staying with me for about a month and a half. I will fly back with her and meet her family afterwards. We talk all the time about how crazy it is to meet on MFC of all sites, and actually be real attraction and what has turned into love. I know about all the scams, and have researched heavily on the topic. This is not one of them. She is paying out of her own pocket to visit me. Her family is very well off, and I have talked with them on Skype as well.

So. I guess I'm one of the .0001% of guys that actually finds true love on MFC? LOL!!! FYI, I didn't bombard her with tips trying to win her over.

Status
Not open for further replies.