AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Dead" days of the month/whole monthes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always drive myself INSANE trying to put a schedule together.
I've been convinced Wednesdays are terrible, and my last few Wednesdays have been great!
Alternatively Sat/Sun is usually good but my last few have been iffy.

It's kind of funny the way our brains rationalize this stuff.
The only major times I've seen traffic dips is like Major sports events or like "go out and get drunk" holidays.
I like to switch up my schedule sometimes, I try to keep my hours the same, but I'll switch up my days off every once in a while, just to see what's up.
It becomes a balance of appreciating the great days, as well accepting the bad days as something that's out of your control.

I do usually find the beginning of the month is better for me than the end though.

If you're really feeling the pressure of it, taking a step back and a little break is way better than having super stressed out cam shows lol

From what I see during the holidays it gets slow since obviously everyone is out buying presents and traveling cost $. But for some they make bank during that time so it honestly depends

Status
Not open for further replies.