AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dealing with Burn-Out as a Cam-Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm a new model without verified status, so I thought I'd post this here until now!
I just started a little over a month ago on MFC and was extremely fortunate to have rapidly grown my own following in a relatively small amount of time. At one point I was rank like 1313 or something- which is kind of crazy to me considering my actual online streaming time is probably consecutively like 2 weeks on camera. Anyway- with that said- I've never even really modeled at all before, so all the attention, albeit somewhat empowering, was very overwhelming for me. I guess at a certain point, once you reach a certain level of fame, you just get used to it. But right now, even as a baby cam model I am worn out lol. This job really does require your full undivided attention. It's definitely rewarding and can be a lot of fun sometimes- but honestly sometimes things just do get to you. At least that's true for me. And at this point, I really can't imagine how models with high traffic feel about burn-out lol.

So, how do you guys deal with it? Whether you're a new model like me or have been doing this for a while, what do you do? I feel like maybe burn-out is one of the biggest hurdles for new sexworkers no matter what they do.
Burnout is real especially in our industry because it’s physical work and every move is being watched by thousands. When I’m feeling exhausted I take a little break (1.5-2 days) and focus on myself and my house. I’ll put on a few face masks while I clean my house. You can also do some non live work, edit some videos, go through your onlyfans and run a promotion.
Go see family or friends or what ever you need to do to stop thinking about work for a bit.
Then when you go back don’t overthink it; make sure you have some clear goals smile and get back to it.

Honestly, Just take a break when you get overwelmed. I took a couple years off my self at the height of one of my channel just becuz it became too demanding of my body and I had nothing left to give real life lover. But I at a placxe in life where I am ready to return to the grind. Just listen to your body, not all money is good money.

Reactions: Gaia_Mommy
Status
Not open for further replies.