AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dealing with hate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2017
When I first started camming everyone treated me so nice now there's just a bunch of trolls. I almost log off earlier everyday just because I can't hide away my tears. I never treated anyone rude unless they were rude, I always treat greys nice and on mfc I try to answer all pms. Should I just turn off greys and pms? Become one of the girls who ignores the room and just says "thank you" once in a while? I have the lowest price tip menu and still people ask for free stuff. I don't understand is it because i'm always at the bottom of the page with few viewers trolls are always trying to make me sad? just so frustrating when i try to keep the chatroom happy and friednly and I get treated like shit.

p.s. i been camming for 4 years just the last year been so stressful.

They target you because you're lower on the page. They assume it will hurt you more than if they targeted a model they knew was doing well and making more money. It's a reflection of them and their pathetic sad existence that they literally have to mistreat people in order to feel better about themselves.

Silence greys for sure. But also understand it's about them and not about you. Some people are just so ugly on the inside that they have nothing better to do than harass women trying to do their job.

You can't control other people and jerks are everywhere so the longer/bigger your exposure the more hate you will get, it's just a fact of life. They insult you because THEY have a problem, not you. Once you figure that out, it all slides off.

Haters and trolls are everywhere! I don't know if you can ban them forever on your site, but if you can, do it! You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Please don't let anyone bring you down, usually people are mean to you or call your names out of jealousy or frustration. You're very brave to struggle against that and you should be proud of who you are. Lots of kisses to you :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I echo what everyone else has said. I'm sorry that you're going through that shit. I think we all do, at some point, so please always feel safe talking to ACF about it!

I agree with @AudriTwo that trying a new site might be a good plan. It doesn't have to be permanent, but switching things up can be fun and less stressful. It might help boost your ego!

If you choose to stay on MFC...

For one, silence the greys/guests. Hell, even silence the basics. Most have been lurkers for years, will never go premium. Trust me, you won't lose anything by silencing them in your room. Many of them specifically go from room to room harassing models, especially those who are lower on a page. If they're making you upset, don't give them an avenue to do that. You'll feel better if you don't have to see their rude or trollish comments on such a regular basis.

This also might sound counter-intuitive, but raise your prices. It helps weed out a lot of the freeloaders and jackasses, especially on a site where they can search someone by their rates (like on Streamate).

Honestly though, if your room barely gets any traffic, you might feel better with a fresh start on a new site. You can always keep your MFC account and go back whenever, it never hurts to have an alternative option!

Geez sorry to hear that really sucks!

For one, as a quick fix to your mood I find going for a walk (especially as the weather is getting nicer) really boosts my mood and lets me clear my head, or just go out with friends/family for an evening that should lift your spirits!

The problem at hand... honestly the whole internet is FULL of trolls and I seriously thought it was the worst on League of Legends, but it is actually literally everywhere. I'm actually shocked experienced cam girls don't all mute the guests, I thought that was a standard. Regardless, I would highly recommend at the very least muting the guests. They are the biggest of trolls in a models cam room. The guests are like the clucking ugandan knuckles and the premiums are the queens they follow around. Lmao sorry I don't know where that analogy came from, I'm a nerd. You seem to be the kind of person who likes giving and gives so much they don't take anything for themselves, I don't know I get that vibe. As a cam model, you should demand nothing less than respect in your room. Mute the guests that can't tip you, ban members that disrespect you, etc. It doesn't make you a bad person in the slightest, it only shows you respect yourself enough to do these things and trust me your customers will respect you more for it!

I hope that both helps and makes you feel a tad better!

First of all know there has always been hate, it was here before any of us and it'll still be here long after we are all gone. The good news is we don't have to let it rule our lives. After you log off it might still bother you, but chances are those idiots giving you such a hard time aren't thinking about it any more. Don't let it run your life, be it in the real world or in the camming world; don't give the shitheads that much power over you. Do what you have to do to take your life back, cut the haters out, and do what you want without them ever being in your world again.

Trolling is an attention seeking behavior. This is like training a dog. If you respond when they bark, they'll keep barking. Best thing to do is ignore it, don't respond. Focus on the people who are being positive. I'm not saying don't ban, just don't feed them your attention.

Also you might want to report whats going on to an admin. Let them checkout your traffic. There may be a pattern there, some thing they can address.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I had someone coming into my room a couple days ago telling me to fuck off, go to hell, and that I should kill myself. If you let your energy go down for those people you will keep attracting them. They are looking for the sad and desperate girls!

I told him that I was tempted to answer back, but that someone filled with so much hate can only need love. I asked the room to help me give him a collective Group Hug. I told him we love him and send him positive energy through his rough times.

You have to give them the opposite of what they want. They want to make you upset so don’t give that for free too!

Also I never need to ban anyone cause if someone tells me something like: « finger your pussy slut » I just answer something like « finger your mom’s cunt « or if they ask « how many guys did you fuck you whore » I’ll just say « less than your mom »

Another one... someone told me first thing entering my room they would love to empty their load on my pretty face. I said I wished their dad did that to their mom instead of conceiving such a rude piece of garbage. He left too.

Yep I’m a rude bitch but they always leave when I get their mother involved and it makes the rest of the room laugh. I don’t recommend this strategy unless you’re strong emotionally and confident in your answers back.

If you choose to stay on MFC...

For one, silence the greys/guests. Hell, even silence the basics. Most have been lurkers for years, will never go premium. Trust me, you won't lose anything by silencing them in your room.

This x 100. The greys will rarely ever buy tokens, so I see no benefit in having them clutter the chat.

This x 100. The greys will rarely ever buy tokens, so I see no benefit in having them clutter the chat.
Also they are very irritating to your paying customers. Nothing will irritate me more than a goddamn freeloading grey telling me in public chat that I'm not tipping enough. I once tipped a model a hundred tokens for her to ban a certain grey who could not stop demanding tokens from paying users like he was the model's moderator.

Reactions: NotYou and Sansa
I
Also they are very irritating to your paying customers. Nothing will irritate me more than a goddamn freeloading grey telling me in public chat that I'm not tipping enough. I once tipped a model a hundred tokens for her to ban a certain grey who could not stop demanding tokens from paying users like he was the model's moderator.

I mute/ban anyone who’s trying to tell another member how to tip or that they didn’t tip enough. Rude as hell. Buy your own stinking tokens instead of harassing those nice enough to tip.

Reactions: rstanton and DoD404
I just turn off greys and pms? Become one of the girls who ignores the room and just says "thank you" once in a while? I have the lowest price tip menu and still people ask for free stuff.
yes, or just silence or kick fast dumbs with no echoe at all. Echoing in any way give them attention but lets your chat dirty and freaking for nice users.

no, you'll have a more interresting chat once this will be cleaned up

non, you don't have to underestimate your self. Less your prices will be, more you'll look like an accessible room for all freeloaders' attention.

+1 for : silence any Grey-Mods haha)

And : it's me or frequentation have been very low this last year on all sites ? So, in your room, it's maybe normal too.

I ban anyone who hates on me or hates on others, I don’t have time for that sh*t thanks! You’ll find once people realise you’re serious about getting rid of the negativity you’ll get less and less of it. Stick with it and try it out, mute the guests and basics, ban anyone being negative and you’ll see a huge difference! It’s the same anywhere including social media which is why I don’t get negativity in my room anymore. I’ve made it a safe, non judgemental space and people love it! I’m still new but it’s such a nice place to hang out I always forget how long I’ve been on for! X

I ban anyone who hates on me or hates on others, I don’t have time for that sh*t thanks! You’ll find once people realise you’re serious about getting rid of the negativity you’ll get less and less of it. Stick with it and try it out, mute the guests and basics, ban anyone being negative and you’ll see a huge difference! It’s the same anywhere including social media which is why I don’t get negativity in my room anymore. I’ve made it a safe, non judgemental space and people love it! I’m still new but it’s such a nice place to hang out I always forget how long I’ve been on for! X

This. I think (and understandably so) too many models are worried but TOO worried about silencing people, especially if they are not a popular model with active talkers constantly. So they will let a lot (too much) slide because "oh well, it's quiet" but then they get used to being that relaxed with the rude trolls and when things do pick up, they don't notice it. So it's always best to nip it in the bud asap.

Definitely those telling people to tip is frustrating, regardless of if they are grey, a small tipper or huge tipper. I may not have tipped this model today online but have you considered I support her offline ? And plus, it's none of your damn business, it's between me and the model! Money is quite simply one of those things that will always ruffle feathers - as it should.

Edit:
I wish CB would have a silent/invisible tip option how other sites do

Reactions: Ai_Senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.