AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deal's and cheap stuff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2015
Denmark
www.cam4.dk
Twitter Username
@gudheadt
i hope this is okay to post in here.
so i i resently saw some really good deals on amazon, stuff like HD cam's and other stuff a cam girl/boy might need. so i figuerede i would make a forum post where we can share if we see something to a good price or something that other people in here could use.

Thank you. This is my favourite camera to use and I'm about to buy another spare. (Gosh, that'll make four, but you can never have too many!)

EDIT: Just ordered it.

Now, please let me know when this Yeti mic is on offer:)

Last edited:
Reactions: gudheadt
Thank you. This is my favourite camera to use and I'm about to buy another spare. (Gosh, that'll make four, but you can never have too many!)

EDIT: Just ordered it.

Now, please let me know when this Yeti mic is on offer:)
i actully got one of those mic's they are really good! :D i will try and update this page when i see something interesting for cam girl or guys :3

so the logitech c920 is definitely worth it then? i think i have the c310 or something and it's pretty noncompatible with my mac mac and the colors are always overexposed/washed out and it's always hella zoomed in which i can't change ....

so the logitech c920 is definitely worth it then? i think i have the c310 or something and it's pretty noncompatible with my mac mac and the colors are always overexposed/washed out and it's always hella zoomed in which i can't change ....
sorry for the late response, Yes its defendly worth it, even at full price. it is what most people use. :p

Reactions: Khia Petal
If you're just looking for random deals on the Internet, one of my favorite sites is DealNews. They post good deals for just about anything, including things that might be used for camming. I visit quite often and have made many purchases on items I've found out about through that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.