AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DecAmber 2019

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So it's going to be MUCH more lowkey of a DecAmber than usual, but I love using the name for the month, so we'll make it at least a little special! I'm not going to push myself with crazy hours, or push my members for a crazy rank goal, but do have a few fun extras that we'll enjoy in order to make it more than just any other normal month on MFC.

Here are the infographics that will be up on my profile as of Sunday (the items/clubs/video are not up on Share yet, and a couple slight details might change):

1.png

2.png
I plan to donate to Child's Play and Seattle Humane this year.

3.png

4.png

I'll also have an offline special on Sunday since I will not be on cam for the kickoff of the month:
Copy of decAmber 2018.png

The video for the month is a sort of costume cum, even though "Winter Queen" is only so much of a costume... more of a fancy fun dress and pretty crown that I masturbate while wearing.

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 3.04.22 PM.png

I'll get on cam Monday Dec 2 to kick off the month. I am to be on a few Wednesdays for #WubWubWednesday dancing, which will be an hour of wiggles with a token goal to hit by the end. Maybe a #Caturday or two. Probably bake some Gingerbread cookies to auction/raffle/HT off early in the month so they (and the greeting cards) can be mailed out before the hectic Holiday rush at the post office. I'll be taking extra days off for Xmas and off on New Years Eve, as well as for sure every Sunday.

So there are the (most likely) details to get ya a little bit pumped up!

I'm a tad late wrapping up DecAmber stuff, but wanted to share the wonderful result of this!

View attachment 82848

YOU LIVE IN SEA ?????? AM I ALLOWED TO ASK???????
I'm just excited bc I searched the forum for the city hoping to find other models to collab/hang out/etc with....... not expecting to find much!
This might b the wrong post for this but I couldn't help myself ha

XOXO

YOU LIVE IN SEA ?????? AM I ALLOWED TO ASK???????
I'm just excited bc I searched the forum for the city hoping to find other models to collab/hang out/etc with....... not expecting to find much!
This might b the wrong post for this but I couldn't help myself ha

XOXO
All good. But yes, I moved from SoCal in 2014 up to Seattle Area (not living directly in the city, we wanted some bigger land/privacy.)

I don't meet up/collab though, but I do think there are a handful of others that might be in the area!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilita
Status
Not open for further replies.