AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deep-Fried Tequila.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but have you tried it? I really want to know if it's worth it, lol.

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
I wonder how that would taste if you used different flavors of cake and substituted flavored vodka for the tequila? I feel like chocolate cake+orange vodka would be fantastic! :)

Tequila and I don't party, but this sounds like it could be a cute dessert :D

I have a hypothesis that you could actually use regular cake (the recipe calls for sponge/angel food cake because it's more porous and holds its shape better) if you made a very thick mixture of cake, icing, and alcohol, then coated it in a sweet, traditionally deep-fried batter (like funnel cake) and THEN fried it. So essentially making deep-fried alcoholic cake pops! :-D

I'm going to test this over the weekend with the aforementioned chocolate cake/orange vodka combo and post my results here. Though depending on how well they turn out, it may be a slightly tipsy post... :shifty:

GemmaMoore said:
I have a hypothesis that you could actually use regular cake (the recipe calls for sponge/angel food cake because it's more porous and holds its shape better) if you made a very thick mixture of cake, icing, and alcohol, then coated it in a sweet, traditionally deep-fried batter (like funnel cake) and THEN fried it. So essentially making deep-fried alcoholic cake pops! :-D

I'm going to test this over the weekend with the aforementioned chocolate cake/orange vodka combo and post my results here. Though depending on how well they turn out, it may be a slightly tipsy post... :shifty:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: The next post by Gemma Moore in this thread will be written sideways. Do not adjust your monitors. :jokercolor:

LilLitaRose said:
I wish.
I also wanna try Vodka skittles.
Have you tried Vodka jolly rancher's? They're easier than skittles. Don't have to filter the vodka after to get rid of the foamy part of the skittles. I put 25 of the same flavor jolly ranchers in an empty 750ml bottle. Then fill with vodka. Takes about a day to dissolve.

JerryBoBerry said:
LilLitaRose said:
I wish.
I also wanna try Vodka skittles.
Have you tried Vodka jolly rancher's? They're easier than skittles. Don't have to filter the vodka after to get rid of the foamy part of the skittles. I put 25 of the same flavor jolly ranchers in an empty 750ml bottle. Then fill with vodka. Takes about a day to dissolve.

....Oh. My. Glob. SOUR APPLE VODKA.
(That's my favorite flavor btw).That sounds amazing.

ThunderWeasel said:
So, did anyone out there send themselves into Deep-Fried Alcohol Land over this past weekend? :D

I didn't get a chance to, but plan on doing it sometime this week! I found myself with a lack of supplies... :lol:

UPDATE: I am currently in the middle of mixing funnel cake batter and getting the oil heated! Will post results after they're done, and if it's successful, the recipe! :-D

Okay... Here is how NOT to make deep-fried cake pops.

Step one: Do NOT add too much icing so that the cake breaks free into the oil
Step two: Don't add so much oil/heat it up so hot that dropping in the third cake pop in causes the oil to bubble and overflow onto the burner
Step three: Absolutely DO NOT accidentally light the stove on fire with said overflowing oil
Step four: While the stove is on fire, do NOT accidentally pour boiling oil on the floor while trying to remove it from the stove
Step five: Do not laugh hysterically at your husband's face at the sight of the stove on fire (while grabbing some sand to throw on it, naturally)
Step six: After the fire is out, absolutely do not step in the (now cooled) puddle of oil and fall on your ass
Step seven: While laying on the floor in a puddle of oil, absolutely do not make suggestive comments about how you're definitely greased up and ready to go to your (still dumbstruck) husband

As it happens, deep-fried alcoholic cake pops are delicious. Totally worth it. Maybe. If you're an adrenaline junkie. Or a pyromaniac.

7YoCTZL.gif

P.S. Before anyone asks, don't worry! Nobody got so much as a drop of oil on them, the Moore family is unharmed! :-D

ThunderWeasel said:
... I'm still thinking we need an animated rendition of Gemma's Cooking Adventure. :cool:

I might be able to do an interpretive dance of the event, but I'm going to need a few pounds of glitter, lasagna, a bulldog mask, three gallon tubs of lubricant, a bundt cake, and a live iguana to wear on my head. Oh, and a set of pots and pans hung artfully from the ceiling with twine, spray painted gold. Shouldn't be difficult to rustle all of that up! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.